FCI Photography

Buffalo, NY View map Visit website
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

FCI Photography is a wedding photographer based in Orchard Park, New York, serving Western New York couples. Their artistic, fashion-inspired style utilizes a keen eye for a dramatic shot to capture couples' best angles for images that surprise and inspire them. For couples looking for photojournalistic imagery that brings out their extraordinary side, work with FCI.

Experience
The husband and wife team at FCI has been bringing their creativity to weddings as a duo since 2004. In the years since, they’ve been recognized by Buffalo publications and wedding sites as one of the best in Western New York.

FCI Photography offers couples the following wedding services:

• Destination weddings
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Save the date

Other Services
Other services from this photographer include:

• Engagement shoot
  • Family portraits
  • Senior portraits
  • Models photography
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Andra
    Andra N. Married on 07/08/2021

FCI Excellent Photographers - Highly Recommend!

Snjezana and Jeff were so excellent to work with! They focused on all the big and little details of our big day, keeping in mind all the things important to us. They were thorough, professional and fun to work with! We had our engagement photos and wedding photos done with FCI. They got our photos back in a quick turn around time - and we love them!! Thank you for working with us to capture our special day!!!
  • Misol
    Misol K. Married on 05/29/2021

Jeff - absolutely amazing to work with!

Working with Jeff on our wedding day was absolutely amazing. He was prompt, kind, generous, accommodating, and responsive throughout the process (since months prior to our wedding)! And for our wedding day, Jeff definitely made it to my husband and my Top 5 reasons that made our wedding day more memorable, joyful, and blissful. I would recommend him to anyone especially for their wedding because whether rain or sun, cold or hot weather, large guest or small, he is going to make it work and when I mean 'make it work', I mean the pictures are gonna be great no matter what.
    Jeff, we truly loved working with you on our very important day, and I wish you all the best in all you do and I hope everyone is happy and blessed as you have done for us. - Misol & Jerry-
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 10/12/2019

Most incredible photographic experience

Jeff and Snjezana of Fisher Creative Image Photography (FCI) provided the most incredible photographic experience, produced stunning images, and were instrumental in the epic event that was our wedding.
    I’ve been in the photography industry for more than 20 years. The idea of attempting to find a quality photographer for our wedding was not something I was looking forward to. In my mind the photographer is one of the most important parts of a wedding. This is the person I will depend on to capture the memories that will last lifetimes to come.
    I’ve seen it all. The uncle with the fancy camera, the sly smooth talker with semi-professional gear that shoots 100,000 images to get ten good ones, the disappearing magician photographers that leave their bride and groom with nothing, and my personal favorite the elite “all natural light” photographers that leave their bride and groom with overexposed dresses and shadowed faces.
    As you can probably imagine my wonderful wife was not looking forward to me searching through the oversaturated market of photographers, so she filtered through 50 or more wedding photographers and presented me with six. I looked through all their websites, called them and only one in all of the greater Buffalo area could meet my expectations.
    From the first look at FCI’s web portfolio I could see the attention to detail, the full understanding of exposure, and the true skill of these artists. We met with Snjezana in their home office and I knew immediately they were the photographers I was certain I wouldn’t find. Extremely personable, funny, excited, and passionate with the photographic skill and knowledge to produce the quality of images I so desperately sought out.
    I was not wrong, in fact my expectations fell short of their grandeur. Not only were our images perfect, our interactions through the entire process were delightful, our guests were thoroughly impressed by the professionalism and courtesy, and our wedding was absolutely enhanced by their involvement.
    We would strongly recommend Fisher Creative Images Photography to capture all of your memories!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

60 photos · 12/30/2017

Pricing

FCI Photography Price Rates

Toy Bros Toy Bros Wedding DJs

YES YES YES! Jeff and Snjezana are amazing to work with. They are super professional, fun and very innovative. Their work shows it... but if you are checking this out I am sure you are well aware of their work. They value their business and value their clients even more... they go above and beyond because thats who they are.

Makeup By Chelsea Rae Makeup By Chelsea Rae Wedding Hair & Makeup

FCI is a extremely creative, talented, and successful business. I have worked with them for several photo shoots and Buffalo Jills calendars in the past. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for exceptional photographers

Charlene at Teez Charlene at Teez Wedding Hair & Makeup

My preferred photographer. Best people to work with. They have a most artistic touch and capture things that are not evident to others eye. Personable and professional. They have my highest recommendation. FCI is "the" Wedding Photographer

9 Cherokee Drive Buffalo, NY, 14224
Location of (FCI Photography)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding