Charlene at Teez

Buffalo, NY View map

Charlene has experience of 30 years specializing in special occasion styles short and long. Whether its a classic twist to modern style, blow out or themed event she can create a style specific for your special day. She is the Official Stylist to the Buffalo Bills Cheerleaders the Jills and has been for 6 seasons. Her experience also includes photo shoots. You can be serviced in salon or on location. Start with a complimentary consultation and discuss the process to get the style of your dreams. See a full video on YouTube. Behind the Char

Testimonial:

Charlene, who does the hair for the Buffalo Jills' calendar shoots, was my hair stylist for my wedding. I met Charlene about a month and a half before my wedding for my trial. She was very attentive to what I wanted and gave her own suggestions based on my hair type. She was very friendly and super quick (but not at the cost of quality!).
On the day of, Charlene also did the hair of all my bridesmaids, my mother, MIL, and stepmom. Everyone looked unique and absolutely gorgeous - no sausage curls! Most importantly, my MIL, who is still sporting an 80s style perm, looked absolutely stunning with the updo Charlene did. My own hair was gorgeous and stayed in place all day, without feeling like a helmet! I was very happy with Charlene, as were all the ladies that day!

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$25

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Kelsey
    Kelsey G. Married on 08/21/2021

Up-do Queen!!!

Charlene was awesome to work with! I did a trial with her before my wedding day and LOVED what she came up with to do with my hair and obviously loved it on my wedding day as well!! She did mine and my 5 girls hair along with my mom and everyone looked SO good! 10/10 recommend!

Charlene at Teez's reply:

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write this. You were so great to work with. So patient and kind. Thank you so much for choosing me. It was an honor❤️
  • Chelsey
    Chelsey W. Married on 10/03/2020

Highly recommend

Charlene was amazing and responsive! Made everything super easy and had all 10 of us ready fast, with amazing work. Loved everything about hair and makeup, so glad I choose this team!

Charlene at Teez's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you! It is an honor to have been chosen. You have made my day with your kind words!!!
  • Becky
    Rebecca Married on 06/15/2019

The best hairstylist!

Don’t look anywhere else! Charlene is amazing. My bridal party’s updos were OUTSTANDING. My hair was fabulous - best updo I’ve ever had. Stayed in place all night. The price was VERY reasonable. Thank you Charlene!

Charlene at Teez's reply:

I can’t thank you enough for your kind words. I had a great time styling your wedding. Stunning ladies!! It was an honor!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

FCI Photography FCI Photography Wedding Photographers

Her awesome hair designs and friendly professionalism make Char a pure pleasure to work with. We are Always happy to refer her to any of our clients.

471 Englewood Buffalo, NY, 14223
Location of (Charlene at Teez)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding