Prevail Artistry

Alden, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Prevail Artistry takes immense pride in the master dexterity and artistic ability our particular craft offers. Our hand picked team specializes in the individuality that your beauty brings. As a professional beauty service we offer creative skill, along with grace to tailor the perfect look for you. Whether the occasion be your wedding, prom or just a night out on the town, we are here with you to make these moments a breeze. Our extreme passion and attention to detail makes the stress and worry nonexistent. Your unique energy is magnetic. It’s what makes you, you. Prevail Artistry is here to captivate that energy through enhanced beauty. Whether you’re a natural gal, or Hollywood glam, our mission is to make the room stop and stare, mesmerized. Being a part of some of the most treasured moments is a true honor. Welcome. Let’s be victorious and have fun beautiful!

One of the advantages of coming to Prevail Artistry prior to the ceremony is that they know how to create a variety of looks. They have a team of handpicked versatile and professional artists who can produce all manner of styles such as natural, smokey, glamorous, or something that fits with your specific requests. Always, aiming to create a flawless finish that allows their brides-to-be to walk down the aisle sporting a smile, confident with their new makeup.

Whether offering traditional or airbrush application, Prevail Artistry pursues a high-quality flourish that is fitting of the memorable occasion. They also offer contouring, eye makeup, fake lash application, tattoo coverage, onsite makeup, and more.

For those who would like to try out a new look before the big day, Prevail Artistry also offers customers a makeup trial/consultation.

Additionally, the hair services they specialize in includes blowouts, updos, stylings, trials, and onsite hairstyling.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Kristen Married on 10/17/2021

Our day was perfect thanks to you!

Our wedding day in October was an exciting day, made perfect by Prevail Artistry's professionalism and incredible MUA and hairstyling skills. Bailly and Cassie were amazing from start to finish. They made everyone feel and look incredible! We can't thank you enough for all of your hard work and being so flexible with our schedule and our expectations--being willing to travel also meant a lot to us. If you're looking for excellence on your wedding day, Prevail Artistry will give you that and so much more!
  • Samantha
    Samantha L. Married on 10/09/2021

Absolutely AMAZING 10/10

Bailly was absolutely amazing to work with. I booked her a year or so out (before the pandemic) and she was super responsive with any and all changes I had to make to our contract. The day of the wedding, she was super flexible with what girls wanted makeup wise and was able to fit in another girl for full makeup. She is one of the kindest people I’ve met during this process and I cannot thank her enough for helping me feel like the best version of myself on my wedding day!
  • Nessa
    Nessa S. Married on 09/25/2021

I have never felt so beautiful and taken care of!!!

These girls are amazing!! I had 6 bridesmaids and 2 moms to get hair and makeup, they were hands down amazing! I have never felt so beautiful and i was also just in love with how beautiful everyone else looked too! So thankful for this team !! They came to my house, started early to get us all done for a 1230 wedding time, they let me take off and add girls after so extremely flexible! Oh and my makeup and hair lasted even to the next day !

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

12055 Broadway Alden, NY, 14004
Location of (Prevail Artistry)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding