Prevail Artistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kristen Married on 10/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our day was perfect thanks to you!

Our wedding day in October was an exciting day, made perfect by Prevail Artistry's professionalism and incredible MUA and hairstyling skills. Bailly and Cassie were amazing from start to finish. They made everyone feel and look incredible! We can't thank you enough for all of your hard work and being so flexible with our schedule and our expectations--being willing to travel also meant a lot to us. If you're looking for excellence on your wedding day, Prevail Artistry will give you that and so much more!
  • Samantha
    Samantha L. Married on 10/09/2021

Absolutely AMAZING 10/10

Bailly was absolutely amazing to work with. I booked her a year or so out (before the pandemic) and she was super responsive with any and all changes I had to make to our contract. The day of the wedding, she was super flexible with what girls wanted makeup wise and was able to fit in another girl for full makeup. She is one of the kindest people I’ve met during this process and I cannot thank her enough for helping me feel like the best version of myself on my wedding day!
  • Nessa
    Nessa S. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I have never felt so beautiful and taken care of!!!

These girls are amazing!! I had 6 bridesmaids and 2 moms to get hair and makeup, they were hands down amazing! I have never felt so beautiful and i was also just in love with how beautiful everyone else looked too! So thankful for this team !! They came to my house, started early to get us all done for a 1230 wedding time, they let me take off and add girls after so extremely flexible! Oh and my makeup and hair lasted even to the next day !
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Ashlie D. Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing Work!!!

I would highly recommend Bailly and her team for your wedding makeup and hair!! They did an amazing job and I felt very beautiful on my wedding day!! They were very responsive and did everything that I had asked for. They were able to come to me as well as be on time and get everyone done for the wedding with enough time to spare. They definitely are a great team!!
    Tori P. Married on 08/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning! We were blown away by our hair and makeup!

We all felt so beautiful after our hair and makeup! They really listened to our input and then elevated our ideas with perfection to help us look our best! Would recommend again 100%!
    Mary Married on 06/04/2021

Hire this team now!

Words cannot describe how amazing this makeup and hair team was on wedding day! Bailly was wonderful to work with when setting up the contract and day-of schedule even from out of town. Joelle and Cass are the best- they worked magic on my bridal party and me on-location. They were so fun to be around and made the getting-ready part of the day so easy! We all got so many compliments on our hair and makeup. 11/10 recommend!

Prevail Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Mary!! We are so glad you and everyone else were happy with everything! It was such a pleasure being a part of your special day!!
  • Tara
    Tara M. Married on 04/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, professional funny - will make you confident for the big day

Joelle and Cass did an amazing job! They were so professional and funny and put me right at ease before the big day. My bridesmaids and I all got some different styles and they all held up through a LOT of dancing. I would highly recommend them to any bride to be.
    Mackenzie Married on 10/20/2020

The best of the best

Bailly is extremely talented! She takes so much pride in not only the service she provides but making sure you are happy and comfortable. She is and will forever be my go to for all things makeup and skin care!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin G. Married on 09/26/2020

Exactly what I wanted!

I’m so happy that Bailly and Cass were able to do my hair and make up for my big day! They were so professional and sweet! When I went for my trial, I had a different look in mind and loved their work, but decided to switch it up on wedding day. They were so flexible and did an amazing job. I felt so beautiful and looked exactly how I imagined on my wedding day. My bridesmaids also loved their hair and makeup as well. I highly recommend these ladies!

Prevail Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin!! It truly was an honor working with you and your girl, we had a blast!! 🥰🖤
    Mary Married on 09/19/2020

Amazingggggg!

Bailly is just simply amazing! I met her last year when she did my makeup for a friends wedding and knew instantly I wanted her in charge of my wedding makeup! She is amazing and personable. I would 100% tell anyone who is looking for someone to do their makeup to stop looking elsewhere and just hire Bailly! Thank you again so much!

Prevail Artistry's reply:

😍🥰😍Thank you so much,it meant so much to be a part of your special day!! My job was easy since you all were beautiful to start but I loved every second of dolling all of you up!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 07/17/2020

Amazing job!

This team was awesome! They’re work is fast paced and great quality! I received many compliments from my guests on our hair and make up. Highly recommend!
  • Rachel
    Rachel D. Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing work!

Bailly did the makeup for my two bridesmaids and I for my wedding and her work was phenomenal! We received compliments all night from guests! I wish she could do my makeup everyday! :)
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn H. Married on 09/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Bailly was great! She was excited to be there and that made us all that much more excited. She really seems to love what she does! Very happy with our experience!
    Cassidy Married on 08/14/2019

Amazing !!!

I honestly planned our wedding in two weeks. I got married when it was 90 in Rochester New York and it was in the conservatory. The wedding was at 6 at night and we started make up at 7 am... let me tell you it held up awesome even with us all sweating which we most definitely were. Also planning a wedding from Michigan she made it so easy and flexible. My hair stylist backed out the day before the wedding and she was able to find someone for us! Which was amazing! She was just so wonderful and polite.
    Maria T. Married on 08/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great job and will travel to you on wedding day

She did a really good job and she has someone to do hair as well. It all turned out really well. She traveled to me on my wedding day which is so helpful.
    Dannyl D. Married on 07/20/2019

Bridal makeup

Bailly was absolutely amazing! She was so thorough in prepping for the big day! The morning of she made our visions come to life and our make up lasted all day! She is the best!
    Sarah R. Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding makeup

Bailly did my makeup for my wedding and she did such a fabulous job! I danced the night away and my makeup was still on point by the end of the night! She was easy to schedule with and showed up on time ready to go. She made my wedding nerves calm because her demeanor is really chill. I highly recommend her for your wedding needs!
  • Theresa
    Theresa Married on 10/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a talented and kind artist!!

I found Bailly through my husband's step-mother, and I couldn't be more grateful! Upon reaching out to Bailly, her response time was quick, and she wasn't hesitant at all when I requested extra photos of her work (I'm very picky with my makeup, and I wasn't going to go with just anyone). Her work was beautiful, prices were fair, she had my date open, AND she had a hair person she frequently works with - it was seemingly a perfect match.

My trial was a few months prior to the wedding, per her recommendation. She was patient, and listened to what I was looking for (I was still a little wishy washy on the look I wanted from what I remember...). She went a little more glam on the eyes than I'm used to seeing myself with - seeing it solidified my want for a more natural look. It was clear she was amazingly good at what she does, and I was sold!

Day of the wedding: I told her my thoughts on the trial makeup eyes (literally everything else was already perfect), she took them absolutely perfectly, and made me look and feel more beautiful than I have ever felt! The makeup lasted all day (through my many joyful tears), and was done perfectly according to schedule. OH! I should add - she sent a tentative schedule over (included times for both hair and makeup). I sent back a revised and she agreed to it immediately, and stuck to it TO A TEE. I've never been around a wedding that ran so timely... and it all started with Bailly!

Thank you Bailly for your kindness and expertise! It was a true pleasure working with you, and I will certainly pass on my good word to anyone seeking a MUA.
    Erin C. Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding hair!!

I got in touch with Cassie through another hair stylist and am so glad I did!! It was about two weeks before my wedding and she stepped right in got me in for a trial right away and was able to save the day. The day of my wedding she was amazing and made me and my bridal party looking amazing!!! She was laid back and made everything run smoothly. I loved her work so much that I been going to her as my regular hair dresser ever since!!
    Jessica D. Married on 10/23/2021

The best! She made my day & make up PERFECT

Bailey was AMAZING!!! She took her time, got to know what I wanted as a bride and made it happen! My bridesmaids and I had done plenty of weddings together and they ALL said how much better She was then others! She got every girls style if make up on the first attempt!

Also my photographer said she would be recommending her to brides as well!!

During the days before the wedding we had a few changes thrown at us unexpectedly! Bailey had a plan, and executed it AMAZINGLY
    Alexis C. Married on 10/16/2021

Wedding on 10/16/2021

Bailey and her team were absolutely amazing on our wedding day! I would highly recommend them!
    Hannah B. Married on 06/22/2018

Fabulous Amazing

Bailly did such an amazing job on my makeup for prom. She was so polite and very professional and worked very efficiently. My makeup lasted the entire night and looked amazing in my photos. Definitely will be going to her for all future events
illustration stars