Charlene at Teez Reviews

34 | Buffalo, NY

34 Reviews for Charlene at Teez

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2017

Charlene did my hair 6 of my bridesmaids for the wedding. I originally saw charlenes work on my cousins hair for her wedding and I was so taken away at the beauty of it. Charlene was so easy to work with from the start and very personable. I loved that I was able to come into the salon a couple weeks before to do a trail so we knew exactly what I wanted the day of. She came right to us at a hotel at no extra charge. Charlene brought assistants along since I had a large bridal party of 6 and myself and everyone had such gorgeous hair at the end of it, including myself! Thank you Charlene :)

Sent on 09/08/2017

Charlene at Teez's reply:

It was so much fun with you beautiful ladies!!! Thank you for taking time to review me. Will see you soon!!

Amy · Married on 07/02/2017

Charlene was so great with everyone in my wedding party! We wanted to get ready out in the sun and she was totally OK setting up outside on the deck, which was great, and made everything feel so much more spacious. I never had to wait more than a few minutes for a response from her, and she was flexible with timing, location, etc. Charlene also has a shining personality, all of my bridesmaids loved her and laughed with her. It definitely added to our morning having her there.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Charlene at Teez's reply:

Amy I can't thank you enough for MY experience with you and your party. I will never forget that wedding the beauty was 2nd to none!! I appreciate you and your review. Thank you again See you soon

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

Charlene did the hair for me and all eight of my bridesmaids at the end of June. She was amazing!! She was very accommodating and made our Pinterest hair finds come to life (and look even better). I would absolutely recommend her!!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Charlene at Teez's reply:

Thank you so much It was great fun!

Jill · Married on 06/17/2017

I first met Charlene when she did my hair for my sisters wedding and right then I knew I had to have her for my own wedding! She really is the best. Not only did she have the whole wedding party cracking up while we got ready, but every single one of us LOVED our hair. I've never met a hairstylist who can take a quick look at a picture and recreate it perfectly and efficiently! All 7 people getting their hair done were ready an hour early. Even though she's quick, everyones style stayed in perfect place the whole day and we started at 7am. My outdoor reception took place on the hottest day of the year and by the end of the night I was still getting compliments that my half up half down hair looked perfect (even with all the sweaty dancing!) I would recommend char to anyone!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Charlene at Teez's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review!!! It is such a pleasure to style you and your family!!!

Darlene · Married on 06/10/2017

I had the BEST experience with Charlene!!! From my 2 trials to the finish product she was phenomenal! So professional! The quality of her work is second to none! My girls all loved each of their hair styles! You could tell how confident each of them felt! We received so many compliments! I have fine hair, usually doesn't hold a curl too well. ALL of our updo's didn't move and inch or fall out the whole night! We didn't even need to hair spray more! The morning after the wedding, after the bobby pins came out, I still had my curls! And not those crunchy, over hair sprayed ones. I am talking soft, voluptuous, beautiful curls even the next day! Charlene was worth every penny! We had the best experience with her and I would recommend her to anyone with out hesitation!!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Charlene at Teez's reply:

Words cannot say how moved I am. I can't thank you enough!! You are so sweet!!

Marisa · Married on 10/08/2016

Charlene was amazing. She did my updo for the wedding, and all together she and 2 other girls did 13 updos in under 4 hours! She came on location, was on time, creative and professional. Would highly recommend. She also offered me a complimentary blow out the week of the wedding for being the bride!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Charlene at Teez's reply:

Thank you Marisa you were all a pleasure to style. Thank you for choosing me

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

Charlene did an amazing job for my wedding. She is so talented and everyone kept giving us all compliments about our hair all night!! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! Thank you Char for making us all look amazing!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Charlene at Teez's reply:

It was my pleasure!! I can't thank you enough for choosing me!!

Jesse · Married on 08/19/2016

Charlene is amazing. She styled my hair, all of my bridesmaids and my mom. We all felt very beautiful!!! She is very professional and super nice. I would recommend her and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Charlene at Teez's reply:

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write this wonderful review. You and your family are so great and a pleasure to be around thank you for trusting me with your day!!!

Shannon · Married on 08/12/2016

Charlene did my hair for my engagement pictures and wedding.... and she was AMAZING! All my bridesmaids and I were extremely happy with our hair! We all looked beautiful! She was very professional, stayed on time and was so much fun to be with! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Charlene at Teez's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time!! You were stunning and a pleasure to work with!!

Libby · Married on 07/08/2016

Charlene and her assistant did a beautiful job with my hair, my bridesmaids, and my mom. She was so kind and wonderful to spend the morning with as we were getting ready. It was so comforting to do the trial before the big day. It helped me feel confident that I chose the right style. She made us feel so good about ourselves and we felt beautiful for the wedding! Thanks Charlene!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Charlene at Teez's reply:

You are so kind! Can't thank you enough and now I have a new fabulous dentist!! Win win!!

Brittany · Married on 07/02/2016

Char is extremely nice, accommodating, affordable, and a fantastic stylist. She can do any look you want and does it with a smile on her face. She will perfect the look you want. Everyone in my bridal party got compliments on how nice their hair looked & it STAYED ALL NIGHT LONG for everyone. I highly recommend Charlene and she makes getting ready on your wedding day a breeze.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Charlene at Teez's reply:

Thank you so very much!! You were all so fun to work with!!!

Megan · Married on 05/21/2016

Charlene is fabulous! She was so easy to work with and is a joy to be around. I look back at my photos and still am in love with my hair on my wedding day. It was perfect! My bridal party looked absolutely gorgeous and I am still getting compliments on their hair! I could not have been happier with Charlene for my wedding day hairstylist. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. In fact, I loved Charlene so much that I switched to her as my regular hairstylist. Pick Charlene, you won't regret it for a second!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Charlene at Teez's reply:

Wow you are so kind!! I'm so glad we met and I enjoy each visit with you!!

angela · Married on 05/14/2016

I can honestly say Charlene was one of my favorite people to work with during my wedding planning. She is a breath of fresh air. Not only is she incredible at hair (updos, styling, color, highlight.. you name it) but she is just awesome to have around. Not only do you want gorgeous looking hair but you want good vibes the morning of your wedding and her team was quick, professional and calming especially when youre a ball of nerves the day of the wedding. My hair is pretty stubborn and it stayed in all morning, day & night. I highly recommend Charlene. She is perfect for your big day!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Charlene at Teez's reply:

I can't thank you enough Angie!! You are a remarkable woman with a bright future. It was an honor to be a part of your day!!!

Crista · event on: 11/17/2013

Char deserves all 5 of those stars! She is amazing at what she does. She did hair at my fashion show and because of her talents and personality she became my personal hair stylist. She is always honest and helps me choose what will look best for me. She also has an incredible eye in regards to doing hair for fashion shows.

Charlene at Teez's reply:

Ty Crista we have grown together!!!

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2015

I've often referred to Charlene as my hair angel and she was nothing short of that for my wedding day. Due to a booking issue with another company, I went to Charlene (my regular hair stylist), desperate for her to help me solve my bridal crisis. It's as if she snapped her fingers and all was well! She fit me in her already tight wedding day schedule and did a BEAUTIFUL job. My hair, and my bridesmaids'/mom's hair lasted all day and night and were gorgeous styles. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a professional, talented, and just plain fabulous hairstylist!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Charlene at Teez's reply:

Thank you Jess. I'm so glad I was able to style you on your special day!! It all worked out.

Madison · Married on 09/05/2015

Charlene is amazing! I am out of town from her salon but she was very flexible with scheduling the hair trial. She even invited me into her home for the trial. Just looking at her photos online, anyone can see that she is talented. I was blown away when on our wedding she she styled 12 girl's hair in 4 hours. She brought an assistant that helped with the curling but Charlene did all of the styling and updos. She even gave me a can of hairspray to take with me for the day. Charlene made my morning relaxing and my hair was beautiful. I would recommend her to ALL BRIDES!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Charlene at Teez's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such a pleasure and I'm so happy to make a new friend!!

I dreamed of my wedding day since I was a child as most little girls do. Finally at age 46, that day came. As an older bride I didn't really want all the traditional veil. Charlene and I discussed this and we agreed, Charlene took some tulle and worked it into my gorgeous updo with some falling hair and tulle down my back. It was almost as if she braided the tulle into my hair. This was amazing and everyone loved it. She is an amazing hairstylist. I continue to have my hair styled with Charlene and only Charlene and I highly recommend her to all.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Charlene at Teez's reply:

I can't thank you enough for your kind words! It's my pleasure and honor to be a part of your special day!

Diane · Married on 05/31/2014

Charlene was great to work with. From the moment I reached out to her, to the day of the wedding she was extremely responsive and easy to work with. She showed up at the hotel to do hair for 5 girls and a flower girl. Everyone absolutely loved their hair and loved working with Charlene. The hair came out amazing and she was a blast to work with. I would definitely recommend using her for your future events.

Sent on 06/08/2014

Charlene at Teez's reply:

Thank you very much Diane. You and your wedding party were so kind to me and I appreciate you all very much!

Annie · Married on 05/24/2014

Charlene has been my hairstylist for a little over a year now and I would not have had anyone else do my hair on my wedding day! She did an absolutely amazing job and did me, my mom, mother in law and 5 bridesmaids in record time with unique beautiful and long lasting styles! Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Charlene at Teez's reply:

Annie I love you and your family! It was an honor to be a part of your special day!! I'm glad you were all happy!

Charlene @ Teez is very talented at all she does from her fantastic hair-dos to make up... to her fabulous baking skills ....and overall style.
    *I would HIGHLY recommend "Char" to anyone who is planning a special event big or small or just attending a special outing with friends.
    You will not be dissapointed!

Charlene at Teez's reply:

Ty melissa for your support and trusting me with your hair!

Valerie · Married on 09/21/2013

Charlene is the BEST hair stylist! When it comes to formal updos- her creativity and talents really shine. I got so many compliments on my hair! She makes sure it will last through out the whole entire day. I've been using Char for several years and would never consider any other hair stylist!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Charlene at Teez's reply:

Ty Val I always love taking credit for your beauty!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/26/2013

Charlene and her assistant did a FABULOUS job for myself and my bridal party this past July. She is a wonderful person, and truly knowledgeable and passionate about styling. She listened to my ideas and added her own twist on them, resulting in 6 absolutely gorgeous updo's. I got so many compliments on my hair, and how beautiful the bridesmaids hair was as well. On top of it all, having Charlene's energy and smiles the morning of my wedding made the day even more special. PLEASE choose her as your stylist for your upcoming event... You will be so happy that you did!!!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Charlene at Teez's reply:

Liz what can I say I was truly honored to be included in your big day

Katie · Married on 06/15/2012

I would highly recommend Char for any special event. She came to my Mom's house the morning of my wedding so that all of us girls could get ready in the comfort of home. It was so nice not having to drive to a salon! Char does amazing updo's (or any style you want) and she is very efficient at it. She was able to style six bridesmaids, two mothers, a flower girl and me in a couple of hours. Everyone was extremely happy with their hair, and the styles lasted all day and night in hot summer weather. Thank you Char!!

Charlene at Teez's reply:

Ty Katie I enjoyed being part of your special day.

Andrea · Married on 04/28/2012

Charlene did an AMAZING job on my hair for my wedding. It was my best hair day ever :) She responded to my questions quickly and was very helpful. She was flexible, professional and so much fun to work with. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 01/11/2014

Charlene at Teez's reply:

Ty Andrea you made a beautiful bride are so sweet to work with.

Lisa · Married on 12/10/2011

Charlene was amazing on my wedding day! Not only did she style my hair (which looked gorgeous!), she styled all the ladies in the wedding party! Everyone was so pleased and happy! This is one talented, creative and professional stylist! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Charlene at Teez's reply:

Ty for your confidence. Your pictures are amazing. Loved being a part of your day. NYC was the perfect destination spot and I was honored to be there with you.