2874 Niagara Falls Blvd, Buffalo, NY 14228 Map · Phone number

About KaLu Salon and Day Spa

We are a full service Aveda Concept salon and day spa focusing on beauty and wellness for every guest. We offer wedding day beauty, bridal spa parties, girls night out, and much more. We also offer on location services for weddings and special events and are available on Sundays in salon or on location. Call our wedding coordinator, Tammy Pollino, to find out more and receive a qoute for your big day.

Follow KaLu Salon and Day Spa on

kalu stephanie david 29
redhead 201
kalu stephanie david 28
kalu stephanie david 29
redhead 201

15 Reviews for KaLu Salon and Day Spa

Nida · Married on 04/02/2019

Excellent service and personable staff

Mallory is excellent at all the services she provides to her clients. It was my first time in the salon and she did a perfect match for a root touch up, gave me a beautiful hair cut and was extreme gentle while giving me a face wax. She is very personable and has a good sense of humour. Highly recommended specially since salon accommodates clients from diverse cultural back grounds which is uncommon for salons in Buffalo, NY area. Thank you so much to all the salon staff for such a wonderful experience.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

Just was there with a bridal party of 9. Their space is large and accommodating of a group of our size. There was space in their relaxation area where we were able to bring in snacks, drinks, mimosas and other items to make our bride's day extra special. The staff was friendly and fun and more than flexible with last minute add-ons and requests. We never felt rushed or that we were in the way. Everyone's hair and makeup was spectacular and lasted through all the way to Midnight! Would go again and again.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

I wanted to get my nails done for my wedding, but I had never had a manicure before. I decided to go to Kalu Salon and Spa because it was close to my house, I was able to make an appointment for the same day, and it received good reviews. The woman that did my nails was very friendly and helpful, especially since I was a newbie. She helped me pick out a neutral color that still had some pop to it. I got a gel manicure done and was thrilled with the result. I made an appointment two weeks later to get it removed, but I probably could’ve waited another week-it really lasted and held up well!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Award

KaLu Salon and Day Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 24.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 43.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 70.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 70.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 25.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Fitness / Health, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Meal Plans, Supplements

• Adore Studio
    Adore Studio Wedding Photographers

KaLu Salon and Spa are the only solon we prefer. Their team of stylists are amazing. They are truly talented . I found KaLu several years ago when I was looking for a new hair stylist. I was impressed with their services that I started recommending them to everyone. Our brides always love they look when they have KaLu Salon and Spa.

• Toy Bros
    Toy Bros Wedding DJs

They are the only salon we refer. They are the best at what they do. DO NOT miss out on KaLu. Professional, hardworking, dedicated and will go above and beyond to make your bridal party happy... not to mention they are one of the only salons open on Sundays for Sunday weddings!

• 2874 Niagara Falls Blvd Buffalo, 14228 See on map