FCI Photography Reviews

FCI Photography 7
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/20/2019

Picture Perfect Wedding Day

Jeff and Snjezana Fisher were absolutely outstanding. They were with us from our engagement photos, to my Boudoir shot, to our wedding day. We really wanted the perfect fall day for our engagement photos, but Buffalo weather didn’t want to cooperate. Jeff and Snjezana made our photos look like the most perfect fall day with full fall foliage. I was shocked when I saw how amazing our photos turned out. They captured our fun and carefree personalities perfectly. My Boudoir shot turned out amazing. They make you free so comfortable and show you exactly how to pose. They both have such a laid back way of communicating with you where you feel so comfortable and beautiful while being photographed. My husband was pleasantly surprised on our wedding day. On our wedding day they were with us every step of the way. I have the most outstanding pictures of me and the girls getting ready and they captured my husbands face as he opened the present from me. They captured the crazy atmosphere and high energy that came along with a wild reception. If it wasn’t for them I would have forgotten all about my sparkler photos. As the Bride of a big wedding I was sad I couldn’t be everywhere all at once, but after looking at our wedding photos I felt like I was. All the priceless moments that were captured on my wedding day wouldn’t have been possible if it wasn’t for Jeff and Snjezana. I would highly recommend them. I will surely be back when we decided to grow our family for my maternity and family photos.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    FCI Photography 22
  • Selena

Selena · Married on 06/28/2019

Incredible!

FCI has been amazing so far. They are professional, personable, and easy to work with. They were great with our engagement photos and truly made us feel cared for as clients. I am so excited for our big day with them as our photographers. I know exactly what to expect from them through our conversations.

Sent on 04/17/2019
    FCI Photography 23

Monika · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome photographers!

FCI photography is run by a lovely husband and wife team that have great chemistry together. Their portfolio speaks for itself when choosing wedding photographers. They produce such beautiful and creative photos that are a work of art! From the moment we met them, they were easy to get along with; there was no awkwardness. They take direction well, but they are also very skilled and knowledgeable, so they take the lead in obtaining creative shots. When working with them, they make you feel like they are long-time friends- not strangers. They truly captured the story of our love, and the progression of events on our big day. Snjezana even helped with adjusting my dress and hair all day!
    - Worth every penny! You won't regret it.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Kate

Kate Ganczarz · Married on 04/27/2019

The best photographers ever!

The Fisher duo were such fantastic photographers for my wedding. They were so positive and professional and even gave me a preview the day of the wedding! The photos I've seen so far look amazing. They were really patient with all the shots the took and easily directed my groom and I. I would 1000% recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Michele · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Photography

Words cannot describe how awesome our pictures from FCI Photography are! If you want photographs to take your breath away then look no further and hire FCI Photography. From the moment we met Jeff and Snjezana we realized that this was one of the best decisions that Dave and I made! We were extremely happy with our engagement pictures so we knew that our wedding pictures would be awesome. They captured each moment of our special day and made turned it into a fabulous story all caught on camera. After seeing the pictures they bring back every emotion and memory of our wedding. Jeff also utilizes the environment and settings in unique but natural way and turns the pictures into a work of art because he has an eye for what works and what doesn't.
    Their enthusiasm, passion and energy does not go unnoticed. We appreciated the time they spent with us and all of the additional specials touches they took to make our day undeniably amazing. We are absolutely blown away by their attention to detail and how each picture captures the true meaning of us. Jeff and Snjezana are amazing and incredibly creative, talented and professional couple. The photography truly exceeded our expectations. Our Facebook lit up for days afterwards with comments from engagement photos and with the sneak peaks and the wedding photos. We couldn’t have wished for anything more! Dave and I LOVE all of our pictures. One is more breathtaking then the next. We would highly recommend FCI Photography to anyone who is looking for someone to capture your special day.

Sent on 12/04/2018
    FCI Photography 24
  • Jill

Jill Whitney · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolute Perfect!

Jeff and Snjezana are absolutely amazing to work with. We felt so comfortable and they were very helpful every step of the way. Having both of them working together allowed us to have pictures capturing every moment! We just loved looking through our pictures and seeing all the cute little details we forgot about. They are truly artist! They are so great with weddings. They knew exactly what little details would make things even more beautiful. They were willing to do whatever we wanted and were so efficient. We can recommend them to EVERYONE. Their talent, compassion, and fun loving energy is why we booked them. They came from two hours away to make this day special for us, now we have some many beautiful pictures to help us remember our wedding!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Jamie Labelle · Married on 10/19/2018

Beautiful pictures, great time!

We are very happy with our decision to go with FCI. They were referred to us by a friend and I’m thrilled they were available for our date. Despite the cold and wind our pictures turned out really well!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2018

The only photographers I'll trust

FCI has photographed a few of my family member's weddings and I've been impressed with the photos every time. My own wedding was no different. They certainly brave the elements when it comes to winter engagement sessions, and freezing cold weddings, all the way to the hottest days of the year. Communication is lightning fast and their process and paperwork is solid and straightforward.

With FCI, you'll never wonder who the company is sending to photograph your wedding. Jeff, Snjezana, you guys are amazing!! And professional, and personable, and FUN!

But, don't take my word for it, though, just look at their work!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    FCI Photography 31
    FCI Photography 32
    FCI Photography 33

meghan · Married on 09/08/2018

I can't say enough about Snjezana and Jeff, both professionally and personally! From the moment we came across their work we knew we had to have them. Their style is so unique and sharp. Even though they are located 3 hours from where our venue was we knew we would pay any travel fee to have them. We used them form both our engagement shoot and the wedding. They were very accommodating and offered up suggestions for meeting in the middle to make the engagement shoot work for both of us. When we met them it felt like we were old acquaintances. They made us feel so comfortable. The day of the wedding they brought their artistic vision to all of the shoots. The final photos were stunning! Their work speaks for itself but more than the excellence of their work they bring their exuberant personalities which really makes you feel like close friends. If there were more than 5 stars to give them, I would.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Jenny Koehler · Married on 09/01/2018

Everything I could hope for and more for our wedding photos!

FCI made our wedding day relaxed. They showed up with positive energy! The energy they give off makes you feel at ease and happy. All of our photos were natural. They are aware of how to capture dramatic moments, and intimate ones. We wouldn’t have chosen any other photographer to work with!!!! Our entire wedding party and guests LOVED them!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

Snjezana and Jeff are wonderful to work with! They are personable, creative and fun! We are extremely pleased with how our photos turned out!!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    FCI Photography 34
    FCI Photography 35
    FCI Photography 36

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2018

Snjezana and Jeff were amazing photographers at our wedding and for our engagement photoshoot. They were friendly, professional and experienced. They created some amazing shots that very few would be able to replicate. We could not be happier with their work and definitely plan on hiring them again for future events!!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    FCI Photography 37
    FCI Photography 38
    FCI Photography 39

Melissa & Eric · Married on 06/09/2018

Snjezana and Jeff were absolutely wonderful to work with! We are so happy with how our wedding pictures turned out and are so glad we chose them to shoot our wedding. Everything from their personalities to the way they captured each moment was great. They also edited and had proofs of all the shots within 2 weeks after our wedding. Couldn't have asked for a better team to photograph our wedding!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Mary-Kate · Married on 10/14/2017

FCI is the best photographer you could choose for any type of event! We had them for our wedding two weeks ago and we could not be happier. Snjezana and Jeff are a dynamic duo that not only take absolutely beautiful photos but create such a fun environment! They gave us such a great experience by being fun, creative and very professional. They got every shot we wanted and were able to create unique shots that really represented us as a couple. We were shocked how quickly we got all of our photos back too! We are so grateful for all they did for us and for capturing our day so perfectly. Thank you FCI!!!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    FCI Photography 40
    FCI Photography 41
    FCI Photography 42
    FCI Photography 43
    FCI Photography 44
    FCI Photography 45

Karen · Married on 08/19/2017

I was initially referred to Jeff and Snjezana by a family member who described them as “the best photographers in WNY.” They did not disappoint! They captured every moment of our day with such creativity. We received so many compliments about how beautiful our photos are. From the very beginning Jeff and Snjezana were friendly, responsive, and professional. They made the day so much fun and did a great job managing our very large wedding party! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Renee · Married on 07/29/2017

Simply put : the best wedding photographers in the Western New York area. Our only gripe is that there were so many exceptionally taken photos over the course of our wedding day, that we are now left to agonize over which group will get to be in the album. Truly phenomenal photography at its finest. Jeff and Snjezana are absolutely wonderful to work with. There were so many times we didn't even realize they were in some corner or angle capturing a special or fun moment, but it all showed up in the end in the wonderful pictures that we will treasure and love to share for our lifetimes. Cannot possibly recommend them any more, wonderful people, wonderful talented photographers - worth every single penny.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Arielle · Married on 07/15/2017

Jeff and Snjezana made us feel so comfortable and stunning on our wedding day! With each picture they made us feel so fantastic about how we looked. We loved working with them and it felt like we were working with good friends of ours. The pictures turned out better than we could have ever imagined! They were so accommodating and were open to taking any pictures that we wanted or suggested as well as including their own suggestions on top of it. We all had a great time with them and it was a truly fun experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Kristina · Married on 06/24/2017

Jeff and Snjezana were absolutely amazing! The time and effort they put into not only taking the pictures, creating beautiful albums, and the dedication they displayed were simply amazing. Many people of our wedding party commented on how it was so nice to not just have a photographer stand there and take the pictures, but get involved, care about the lighting and care about what you prefer. They have amazing ideas and make you feel comfortable in any situation. They always were there to answer any questions and really tried to make sure you are happy. They never seemed to rush you in taking pictures or make you feel like your just doing the typical poses they strive on capturing the important moments in a new creative way. We would recommend them to anyone and look forward to working with them in the future!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Angela · Married on 04/01/2017

Jeff and Snjezana are professionals that truly know how to capture the day with barely knowing they are there. They were true professionals and were so flexible and comfortable with a large wedding party. The pictures are absolutely breathtaking! It was truly such an easy and enjoyable experience working with them throughout the wedding process and the day of :) We cannot thank them enough!!! I would recommend them to anyone who truly wants to enjoy a calm, fun, wedding day!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Amazing experience! So fun to work with.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Stacie · Married on 09/24/2016

Jeff and Snjezana were absolutely amazing! Our wedding photos are all flawless and we receive compliments on them everyday. They were easy and very fun to work with, making taking photographs enjoyable. Their character is priceless.... for example, the bustle for the train on my wedding gown was ruined during my wedding, and Snjezana had the heart to try and fix it multiple times for me. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter couple to capture my wedding day memories! I 100% recommend them for any occasion, and we will absolutely use their talents again.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Kellie · Married on 09/17/2016

Loved FCI photography!! Well worth the money:)

Sent on 10/03/2017

Lilia · Married on 09/04/2016

Jeff and Snjezana are AMAZING! They are so creative and had a great eye for catching all the special moments and candid ones. They're professional, have great personalities, and are very easy to work with! We had a lot of fun with them! They are the BEST!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Alana · Married on 08/20/2016

Professional and so easy to work with. It was such a pleasure using these amazing photographers and the pictures look awesome can't wait to make a huge wall of our wedding fun !!! Thank you, you guys absolutely rock!

Sent on 09/09/2016