William's Florist & Gift House Reviews

William's Florist & Gift House 7
  • Allison

Allison Grosenbaugh · Married on 11/03/2018

Very professional

They were very good at being flexible while I was working out what I wanted for my bouquet. Even though I only had my bridal bouquet and flowers for the cake, they never made me feel like less of a priority. I am sure they take larger flower orders for weddings all the time but I still felt valued and was provided with a unique and beautiful bouquet.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Katie Feiner · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful arrangements

I hired William's Florist to create the centerpieces for my wedding. They did an AMAZING job! The flowers were absolutely beautiful. They also created a greenery backdrop for my ceremony which was just perfect. I would highly recommend William's Florist for any occasion.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!!!

Alicia was absolutely incredible to work with! The second that she arrived at the venue with my flowers, I immediately cried. She captured exactly what I had hoped for and exceeded my expectations. She made this experience wonderful for me and everything went so smoothly from the very first consultation right up to my wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend Alicia and William's Florist!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    William's Florist & Gift House 8
    William's Florist & Gift House 9
    William's Florist & Gift House 10

Maureen · Married on 09/15/2018

Alicia and her team at William's Florist are just the BEST. Highly recommend! I knew I wanted to work with them from the moment I sat down with Alicia for the initial consultation. She was warm, friendly, and super knowledgeable. I don't know much (ahem, anything) about floral design, so Alicia and I went through my Pinterest board so she could better understand my likes and dislikes, and we then landed on some concrete inspiration photos for her team to work from. Further, Alicia and her mom helped me to come up with an overall vision for the venue--I had already picked out bridesmaids dress colors, and they helped me to bridge those colors with a very colorful venue (Larkin Square) in a tasteful way, using a combination of florals, vases/votives, and linens. On the day of the wedding, the Williams Florist team definitely delivered--the florals were a beautiful mix of colors that complimented (and magically didn't clash with) all the colors at Larkin, and they were also the perfect mix of "kind of wild, but also still put together" that I told Alicia I was hoping for. SO many guests commented on the flowers--they were in love! Also, this is a small thing, but the corsages were on these great sturdy gold holders--much nicer than the elastic band I'm used to with corsages. The bridesmaids, MOG, and my mom (who is super hard to please) all commented on how lovely they were. Finally, they did a SENSATIONAL hanging installation over the dancefloor using wooden beams and lots of greenery. This was something Alicia suggested after seeing the space where the band would be, and I'm SO glad she did. It was a beautiful addition to the reception space, and I think the team at Larkin was actually planning to leave it up for a while because it looked so nice. :) Thank you, Alicia, Jordan, and the team at Williams for the beautiful florals and top notch service!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    William's Florist & Gift House 11
    William's Florist & Gift House 12

Rachael · Married on 09/02/2018

I can not say enough about Alicia from William’s florist and gift house!!! My flowers we easily my favorite part of my wedding and I got so many compliments on them the whole day!!! We did a consultation over the phone due to my location, and she looked at pictures I had from Pinterest, my dress and the bridesmaids dresses to truly create a cohesive look! I told her to do her thing and create something colorful and green and she did not disappoint! She incorporated a variety of flowers and the bouquets were everything I had imagined and more! She even created a beautiful unique arrangement for our sweetheart table, and added some extra flowers to the banisters of our stairs/altar. My only regret is that we left for our honeymoon right away and I didn’t get to enjoy them longer!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    William's Florist & Gift House 13
    William's Florist & Gift House 14
    William's Florist & Gift House 15
    William's Florist & Gift House 16
    William's Florist & Gift House 17

Larissa · Married on 08/25/2018

I am SO pleased with my experience with this business. Alicia created my wedding bouquet & floral headpiece and they were just perfect! I gave her ideas of what I wanted and let her do the rest. Everybody was blown away with how well they flowed with my dress. I will definitely be going back to Williams Florist with anything else I need. Thank you so much for your exceptional service!!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    William's Florist & Gift House 18
    William's Florist & Gift House 19
    William's Florist & Gift House 20

Marla · Married on 07/14/2018

Alicia did a most amazing job for my daughter's wedding. We gave her an idea of what we would like to see and she delivered that and more! She is a world class florist and I would recommend her for your wedding. MOB's (Mother of the Bride) want everything to be perfect for their daughters and she did that for me. Thank you Alicia and staff. A job well done!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Travis · Married on 07/07/2018

The Most Gorgeous Bouquets & Great Service

Alicia was so, so easy to work with, which goes a long way when you're planning a wedding from out-of-town! We live in MD and got married in Buffalo in July 2018, so we were only able to meet with her once. For the rest of the details, she uses the most convenient online system, and she was so responsive to any questions or requests that we had. I sent her a number of photos and ideas, but I definitely recommend that you let her take your basic ideas and run with it. She knows exactly what she's doing -- you just know that you're in great hands with her! Also, if you're not already following William's Florist on Instagram, then you should do so immediately.

Sent on 01/19/2019
    William's Florist & Gift House 21

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

Alicia was amazing!! She created some of the most beautiful bouquets that I have ever seen. I went to many different florists in the Buffalo area and she was the only one who understood exactly what I wanted. She is friendly, personable, and amazing at what she does. I highly recommend William's Florist to do any of your flower needs!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

I can't imagine choosing another florist in the Buffalo area for my wedding day. Looking through their Instagram, I was blown away by the drop dead gorgeous florals. I had a consultation with Alicia who made me feel totally at ease and somehow knew exactly what I wanted despite my lack of expertise. I felt comfortable giving Alicia a lot of creative freedom and I was not disappointed. She totally nailed my vision and even made some last minute changes I requested. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and added to the modern, natural, bohemian feel I was looking for!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    William's Florist & Gift House 22

DiAndra · Married on 05/05/2018

Alicia from Williams Florist is the absolute best! She did an absolute phenomenal job on our wedding flowers. My husband and I really wanted someone to use their own artistic liberties when it came to our ceremony flowers and that is exactly where Alicia shines. We were planning our wedding from out of town, so we had a phone consultation with her. The second we had gotten off phone with her we already knew that Williams would be a perfect fit for us. We favorited some general photos off of Pinterest of color scheme and style that we liked. We were looking for a romantic/whimsical/rustic feel. The outcome at our wedding was far better than any thing we saw on Pinterest! Absolutely beautiful and stunning!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2018

I can not begin to tell you how amazing it was to work with Alicia for my wedding flowers! I am a buffalo native who has moved away! Planning an out of town wedding was stressful to say the least but Alicia put me at ease by always being available and following up with any request or change I had even up to a few days before the big day!
    From my initial meeting with Alicia she just was so friendly, professional, and was so creative with design ideas! She never was pushy and always listened to what you wanted while keeping my budget in mind which was appreciated! I loved how open minded she was and how she truly went above and beyond from the beginning of the planning to the wedding day!
    My wedding flowers were absolutely stunning and were everything I wanted and more! She executed everything exactly how I wanted and was so easy to work with!
    She is truly the best in the business and has such a unique style that is just to die for! My bridal bouquet was stunning along with all our table centerpieces!
    I trusted her and let her be creative putting her own spin on things and she incorporate all my ideas flawlessly!
    I already have my future bride friends asking who did my flowers ! Thank you so much Alicia for all that you did to make my day beautiful!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 10/13/2017

I can't even begin to tell you how magical our flowers were for our wedding, and it is all thanks to the dreamy designs that Alicia put together. I went in to meet with her with my Pinterest board fun of hundreds of photos and she created the most incredible bouquets and greenery setup for the trellis decor. Additionally, she also did bud vases with a variety of flowers for each table and some mason jars for the ends of the aisles with flowers from the bouquets. Everything was perfect and the setup was done wonderfully. She was flexible, creative, sweet, and answered any and all questions that I had.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    William's Florist & Gift House 23
    William's Florist & Gift House 24

Sharon · Married on 10/08/2017

Working with Alicia at Williams Florist for my wedding flowers was a fantastic experience! We coordinated everything remotely, as I am living in another state. A phone call got us acquainted and we shared Pintrest pages to zero in on preferences for floral design. The Sunday wedding was not a problem--and they were just fine with a late-date change of delivery location too. Most importantly, the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Love their work, love their helpful style, and highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Alicia was wonderful to work with for our wedding flowers! They were absolutely stunning, everything I could've hoped for, and she was willing to work with the budget we set for our wedding flowers. I would recommend her and her team to anyone!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Dianne · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Alicia was such a pleasure! She was so excited every time we met to plan for my daughter's wedding. The wedding was this weekend and I can not say enough about the beautiful flowers. They were incredibly fresh and absolutely stunning! So many people asked where the flowers were from. I would highly recommend Williams Florist for anyone planning a wedding. You will be amazed with what they do!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

Alicia was very very helpful with helping plan the flower arrangements for my wedding! She was great with ideas and very accommodating towards the budget that we had set. I received so many compliments on how great my floral arrangements/bouquets were and continue to receive them. Alicia was so organized and made me feel very at ease. The day of the wedding everything was delivered right on time and it all came together beautifully. I couldn't have asked for anything better and I highly recommend this florist!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2017

Alicia at William's Florist did an amazing job with the bouquets and floral arrangements for our wedding in September 2017! She has such an eye for creating beautiful and unique arrangements for her brides. On top of that the delivery of everything on the day of the wedding was seamless, and I didn't have to worry about a single thing. I couldn't have been happier with my experience. I would not hesitate to recommend William's to any of my friends, and will continue using them for any of my future floral needs!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    William's Florist & Gift House 25
    William's Florist & Gift House 26
    William's Florist & Gift House 27
    William's Florist & Gift House 28

Kristin · Married on 08/19/2017

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!!! I am so pleased with William's and wish that I could preserve every single flower from the day to decorate my life with! They turned out better than I had ever hoped. Alicia was more than accommodating, and helpful every step of the way. She has a fantastic creative eye and really connected with my vision for the flowers. I would recommend William's over and over again.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Tiffany · Married on 07/28/2017

William's Florist did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding (July 2017)! We purchased boutonnieres, corsages, flowers for the centerpieces, and the bridesmaid and bridal bouquets from them. I was so pleased with how everything turned out! Alicia was highly recommended to me by my sister-in-law (who also used William's Florist for her wedding the year before). I met with Alicia and was absolutely clueless with what I wanted for everything. She pointed me in the right direction with her photo albums, and even brought up fresh flowers from the fridge so I could have an idea of what we decided on. She was so easy to work with and open-minded regarding colors. She worked with me to stay within my budget and recommended specific flower types and colors. I would highly recommend her and the business! Everything was beautiful and fresh the day of. Thank you Alicia!!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    William's Florist & Gift House 29
    William's Florist & Gift House 30
    William's Florist & Gift House 31

Kelsey · Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot say enough about how great William’s Florist was on our big day. We had a few planning meetings to make sure everything was ready and exactly what I wanted. Alicia is not a cookie cutter florist. She is so creative and really plays up whatever is the most beautiful flower in bloom during your wedding season. I would highly recommend her and William’s Florist.

Sent on 11/15/2017
    William's Florist & Gift House 32
    William's Florist & Gift House 33

Victoria · Married on 05/20/2017

I am not sure where to start. I cannot say enough about Williams Florist & Gift House. I worked with Alicia for my wedding over this past weekend and she was OUTSTANDING in every way. Her work is absolutely stunning, she is responsive, flexible, and so talented. Alicia did the flowers for both my rehearsal dinner (which were re-purposed for our ceremony) and the reception too. All I had to do, we give Alicia my colors and some ideas of what I had in mind and she did the rest! She was able to perfectly capture my vision and bring it to life! I went with a garden theme, lots of white flowers and greenery. Alicia did an amazing job of picking great vases, votives, etc. and coordinated the decor from our rehearsal dinner perfectly with everything at the reception. I will never forget walking down the aisle and taking in the beauty of all the flowers around me. The placement of the flowers, decor, ALL the bouquets, boutonnieres, and Alicia's attention to detail were absolute perfection.

Thank you x100000! I truly believe all the flowers and decor made our wedding come to life! Worth every single penny!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2016

Williams Florist did a beautiful job! I loved my flowers and Alicia was so helpful in the design process.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2016

My experience with Williams was amazing from the beginning. I went in my initial appointment ( Referred by a friend too!) without any real clear ideas of what I wanted. All I had was my bridal party colors and a few pictures. Alicia took my small input and turned my wedding into a true fairly tale. They were able to provide floral arrangements for my Ceremony, Bridal Party and Reception. I noted my limited budget from the beginning and she was so helpful in providing all the details to how much each flower cost and help me make informed decisions. They were able to come in day of and set everything up for us to which helped a lot.

My mother in law also used them for my Bridal Shower and everyone was so pleased!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Karen · Married on 09/18/2016

Alicia was the best. She listened so well and the outcome was amazing. The bouquets held up beautifully through first look photos, and the table arrangements were the perfect complement to the decor. Priced competitively, but honestly her responsiveness and the beautiful finished product were what made her one of my favorite vendors to work with.

Sent on 10/02/2016