Events by Jen

Penfield, NY View map
$2,800 Package Price

$2,800 Package Price

Events by Jen is a full-service wedding, event design, and planning company based in Penfield, New York. Founded in 2003, event planner Jennifer Stanton designs and runs events for both sizable and intimate gatherings. Jennifer has experience planning an abundance of wedding types such as civil, double weddings, destination, religious, and non-religious. Jennifer's events are of impeccable design and full of creativity - traits that have earned her prominence in the Finger Lakes region over the years.

Events by Jen caters for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Packages vary, and Jennifer offers an hourly rate too. All packages comprise of full planning, venue search, and event design for your wedding. Other services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Month-of planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Vendor referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Full concierge service
  • Coordination of all wedding events

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,100

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Lisa Married on 09/21/2018

Outstanding

Jen was so professional, organized and full of resources and advice while planning my wedding. She made the planning process so much easier by her years of experience and expertise. The wedding day was seemless and not one detail forgotten about!

Events by Jen's reply:

Thank you so much, Lisa! We were so honored to be part of your special day- it was gorgeous and so were you!!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/02/2018
    We love Jen. I personally did not think I needed a wedding day of planner, because I am super organized. But I was wrong. I clearly needed Jen. She is amazing, we had a 8 page timeline, which worked out great. Jen helped us through the planning if we had questions, then a couple weeks before the wedding we did the timeline. She was great in getting us all in line for the rehersal and actual wedding. We had my daughters reception at the Strathallan, and there is a lot of misc things to be brought in. Jen took care of them ALL. I did not have to do any of that, which allowed me to have a great time at my daughters wedding. I would NOT do a wedding without Jen again. Simply amazing Job Jen... I may come work for you in the future....

Events by Jen's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved being part of your families' big day! Hope to do it all again soon:)
  • Rachael
    Rachael Married on 08/11/2018
    Working with Jen was the absolute best decision we could have made for our wedding and I truly have no idea how we would have pulled it off without her help. She was thoughtful in her suggestions, very responsive, able to keep us organized, a great listener (through many bridal breakdowns!), able to put out numerous fires and truly got our vision which was very clear when we arrived for the ceremony and got to see the space. We can't say enough good things about her. If you have any questions if a wedding planner is worth it...Jen absolutely is.

Events by Jen's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Rachael, and for choosing Events by Jen to be part of your special day! We loved working with you and Jeff and are so please it all worked out so well!! YAY!!!!
    Easy to do my job when you have great clients:) xoxo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Doerr Photo Doerr Photo Wedding Photographers

Jen is simply wonderful! My favorite event consultant to work with!

SEVideo SEVideo Wedding Videographers

We love working with Jen!

Gourmet Goodies Rochester, LLC Gourmet Goodies Rochester, LLC Wedding Cakes

Jen is a pleasure to work with...she is very talented and a breath of fresh air! She follows up on all the details needed for her weddings and they look beautiful! Jen is an asset to the industry and anyone will be more than pleased with her services.

28 Pond Valley Circle Penfield, NY, 14526
Location of (Events by Jen)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding