Events by Jen

28 Pond Valley Circle, Penfield, NY 14526 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About Events by Jen

Events by Jen is a full-service wedding, event design and planning business servicing couples in the Rochester and Finger Lakes area. Professionally planning events since 2003, event planner Jennifer Stanton is known in the Finger Lakes region for executing incredible parties while paying attention to detail. She tailors larger and more intimate events for both small and large crowds with an enthusiasm and creativity that has become her signature style.

Packages at Events by Jen include full planning, venue search and event design for all wedding events. Services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Month-of planning
  • Full concierge service
  • Coordination of all wedding events
Follow Events by Jen on

1 User photo

Events by Jen 1

Lisa · Married on 09/21/2018

Outstanding

Jen was so professional, organized and full of resources and advice while planning my wedding. She made the planning process so much easier by her years of experience and expertise. The wedding day was seemless and not one detail forgotten about!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Events by Jen's reply:

Thank you so much, Lisa! We were so honored to be part of your special day- it was gorgeous and so were you!!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2018

We love Jen. I personally did not think I needed a wedding day of planner, because I am super organized. But I was wrong. I clearly needed Jen. She is amazing, we had a 8 page timeline, which worked out great. Jen helped us through the planning if we had questions, then a couple weeks before the wedding we did the timeline. She was great in getting us all in line for the rehersal and actual wedding. We had my daughters reception at the Strathallan, and there is a lot of misc things to be brought in. Jen took care of them ALL. I did not have to do any of that, which allowed me to have a great time at my daughters wedding. I would NOT do a wedding without Jen again. Simply amazing Job Jen... I may come work for you in the future....

Sent on 09/08/2018

Events by Jen's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved being part of your families' big day! Hope to do it all again soon:)

Events by Jen FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Doerr Photo
    Doerr Photo Wedding Photographers

Jen is simply wonderful! My favorite event consultant to work with!

• SEVideo
    SEVideo Wedding Videographers

We love working with Jen!

• Gourmet Goodies Rochester, LLC
    Gourmet Goodies Rochester, LLC Wedding Cakes

Jen is a pleasure to work with...she is very talented and a breath of fresh air! She follows up on all the details needed for her weddings and they look beautiful! Jen is an asset to the industry and anyone will be more than pleased with her services.

• 28 Pond Valley Circle Penfield, NY 14526 See on map