36 Reviews for Events by Jen

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Religious (1)
36 Events by Jen Reviews

Jen was amazing. She was wonderful to work with and was there when I needed her professional advice. She kept me calm through my whole planning process and I would highly recommend her to all my family, friends and clients !

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing wedding planner!!! Always there when you needed them!! Thanks for making my day so smooth and special!!

Profile Picture Courtney , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a pleasure working Jen. She went above and beyond to make my daughters wedding as perfect as it was. She kept us on schedule every step of the way. She is very organized and professional let alone has such a great personality! I would highly recommend her as your wedding planner. One of the best there is!

Profile Picture User7150782, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Thanks to Jen and her team I was able to enjoy our day care free!!! Jen takes the time to understand just what you want and goes above and beyond to get you there. Highly recommend their services!!!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Throughout the planning process, everyone prepared me to just roll with the punches because something is bound to go wrong at every wedding. So I prepared myself; but it turned out I didn’t have to because my wedding was absolutely perfect and that was thanks to Jen! Although I was born and raised in Rochester, I currently live in Chicago and relied heavily on Jen’s vendor suggestions. In fact, Jen was able to get me a same day appointment with my florist, who booked up on my wedding date immediately after I met with her! Jen’s vendor management was phenomenal. Aside from introductory conversations with my florist, baker, photo booth, cigar roller and linen rental vendors, Jen communicated every change we had and created a detailed timeline that tracked everyone’s arrival and service. Jen provided décor and design suggestions as well, but never in an overbearing way. Jen has the absolute perfect personality to calm an anxious Bride. I really tried my control any “Bridezilla” tendencies but when they crept up, Jen always assured me that we were on track and helped me talk through any decisions I had to make. On the day of my wedding, Jen and Christina were amazing. They were available to help me personally with the small details like giving our marriage license to the Church and inserting my floral headpiece all while ensuring the room was picture-perfect, the timeline was adhered to and all of our guests were happy! Jen is a true professional, dependable and extremely talented. I cannot thank her enough for all of her time and effort!

Profile Picture Anjali, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Hiring Jen was hands down the best decision we made when planning our wedding! We are a long distance couple from NYC who had a fusion Indian/Christian wedding with the ceremony at a vineyard and the reception at an industrial warehouse. Because of the fusion nature of the wedding, we had to hire two caterers and had what felt like a million different vendors. Jen handled everything professionally and the day went as smoothly as I could have possibly imagined. I am not exaggerating when I say that our wedding day could not have happened without Jen! Would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/30/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Events by Jen was the best investment for our wedding! Jen and her team took care of so many of the details so we were able to really have a worry free day! They are very professional, organized, flexible and very pleasant to work with! I highly recommend Events by Jen if you want to have total peace of mind for your event!

Profile Picture Marcey, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Where to begin! Jen did an amazing job with our wedding. As a couple that did not live in the area, Jen was always accommodating to us when we needed her. From the very beginning struggle of finding a venue.. to the record rain fall the day of our wedding, Jen was there taking care of everything. Her caring and professional personality made it so easy to work with her. She was constantly there with us- meeting with our vendors, taking care due dates, making us itineraries, and most importantly- keeping everyone calm! Jen is truly a professional and her passion shows in her work.

Profile Picture jaime, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do I begin? I'm not sure that I can thank Jen enough. From the moment we met her, we were at ease. Her confident, gracious and energetic demeanor and great style matched our needs perfectly. We hired Jen to be the Day of Coordinator for my daughter's wedding, and I honestly do not know what we would have done without her! After several meetings with Jen reviewing our needs and concerns, Jen put together an extensive itinerary, reviewed our vision, met with our florist, fine tuned our limo schedule, and ensured that every single detail was taken care of. With her care and diligence, I was able to spend the entire day with my daughter (relaxing while getting ready) without so much of a question that everything would be implemented perfectly. And perfect it was! What a wonderful feeling to come to the church where she had all under control, and then be totally overwhelmed and happily surprised by how beautiful our venue was decorated, with such incredible care. I highly recommend Jen, and her assistant Christina! They were such a delight to work with!

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with Jen Stanton of Events by Jen for a large corporate function in the Rochester, NY area. We were hosting 200 sales professionals from the US, Canada and Latin America for a formal reception and dinner. I had a vision for what I wanted but didn't have the time or know-how to put the pieces together myself. I am so delighted that I picked Events by Jen to help orchestrate the planning and execution of the event...it was fantastic! Jen is a great listener and spent the time to understand what I wanted... she provided linen samples, flower suggestions and lighting. On the day of the event she worked tirelessly with a variety of vendors to bring everything together for an unforgettable evening. She was able to turn a rather plain ballroom into an elegant but dramatic space for our event. Thank you Jen!!!

Profile Picture Teri, 7/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are not enough characters in this little white box to adequately convey what a god send Jen was for our day. We used her day-of coordination services. She began working with me about a month before the wedding to contact vendors and set up a working schedule for the day. She even worked with us to schedule our buses to bring guests from area hotels to the wedding venue, which turned out to be much more challenging than we thought! Two weeks before the wedding, issues with our home were causing additional stress, but Jen was incredible and helped us with the last minute planning details. The week before our wedding the weather forecast turned to 100% chance of rain, and Jen and her assistant used their own time after our rehearsal dinner to research a location for our first look and bridal party pictures. I left all of my decorations for the ceremony and reception with her and she did a magnificent job making the room look beautiful - probably a better job than I would have done! Our bridal party commented on her kind and to-the-point demeanor, giving directions for us throughout the day without being too overbearing. I have repeated many times that the little extra money we spent for Jen was worth every single penny and more. I know that I was able to enjoy the day and the weeks leading up to our wedding so much more because I knew she would take care of everything. If you need a coordinator for the day of, or to plan your whole event, you cannot go wrong with Jen.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 6/27/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jen was so wonderful to work with! She helped us stay on track each step of the way and helped us anticipate decisions so that we had plenty of time to think about our options. Jen was always ready to offer suggestions or to let us bounce ideas off of her. Most importantly in that final week when all the decor was handed over to her she made us feel at ease that the wedding would come together as we imagined - and most importantly she created the reception of our dreams completely in line with our vision! Jen's day of coordination was essential to us - she kept everyone moving to where they needed to be and made sure every guest (and the two of us) got to relax and enjoy our wedding!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/16/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had Events by Jen (Jen was my planner) do month of planning for my wedding, since I was planning from out of town. Jen was very helpful in getting the last minute details together during what was a very busy month for me. During the month leading up to the wedding, she reached out to vendors to confirm timing and details on my behalf. She also put together a detailed itinerary for the day and distributed it to vendors, bridal party, and family to ensure that everyone was working off of the same time line. Day of she made sure everything went according to the timeline we had put together and handled any issues that arose during the day. She was also the main point of contact for the vendors. Having her there gave me peace of mind that I could relax and enjoy a day that I worked very hard to plan. She has very insightful knowledge of the wedding industry that was really helpful when negotiating contracts with vendors as well as planning the timeline for the day. Thanks Jen for all of your hard work!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/2/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The wedding would have never run so smoothly if it wasn't for Jen, what an asset!!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer and her team were the very best!! My husband and I talk about our wedding and we always talk about how we couldn't have done it without her. I always looked forward to our planning meetings up until the wedding. The day ran so smooth and perfect! Thank you so much for making our day perfect Jen!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I could not have been able to have had the wedding I had if it wasn't for Jen! She is absolutely amazing. She had everything organized to a "T." Everything was phenomenal, and it is THANKS TO HER! It took any stress off of my shoulders so I was able to relax and enjoy this once in forever time of my life! She was able to make everything flawless. The whole year of planning was fantastic. We'd meet once a month and go over everything, and she was always available if I needed anything! She always had great advice and suggestions for us. I have already recommended her to many of my friends who are getting married!! Jen and Christina are fantastic! Thank you girls so much for make my wedding day amazing!!!

Profile Picture Kellie, 10/19/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't say enough positives about both Jen and Christina! Jen truly kept the year before my wedding organized and she made my wedding day run so incredibly smoothly. It was stress free, since I didn't have to worry about anything because I knew she had everything taken care of. She was always available for advice and was willing to meet whenever I needed. She's FANTASTIC at her job and you can tell she truly loves it. It was so great meeting with her while planning and having her there at my wedding. I'm happy to have her as a friend and I miss seeing her now!

Profile Picture Kellie, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Stanton did an absolutely amazing job as our wedding coordinator. She coordinated the schedules of vendors who didn't always like to return calls, dealt with our often-confused caterer, and wrangled two very opposite families to make our day perfect. We can't imagine going through our day without Jen because for all of the duties that we know she performed, there must be at least a hundred other details she fixed that we'll never even realize. Events by Jen was fabulous.

Profile Picture Katya, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jen was absolutely amazing! I loved everything about my wedding day and she was a huge part of that. She's great at her job, and I would absolutely encourage any bride to be to call her right away! My husband and I were lucky to have her with us on our special day.

Profile Picture Sadie, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would 100% recommend Jen for any event! She was so organized and kept everything running smoothly so that I was able to sit back and enjoy our wedding day knowing she was in charge.

She was so helpful with any questions I had throughout the planning process and Jen thought of details along the way that never would have crossed my mind!

The night before the wedding the transportation vendor called informing us that one of the shuttle buses we were scheduled to use to transport guests to the ceremony had broken down. While I was enjoying my rehearsal dinner Jen was behind the scenes calling transportation vendors all around Rochester. By the time I even found out about the issue Jen had already found and booked a new shuttle for us. She truly saved the day! Knowing she was in charge and would take care of any issue that came up really let me sit back and just enjoy the wedding weekend!

I can't say enough great things about Jen. On top of being great at her job, Jen is fun and a pleasure to work with! I had hired Jen for the "month of coordination" for my wedding and
would definitely recommend that package. I think its an amazing value for the services you receive!

You will not regret hiring Jen for any event!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jen was very professional to work with. She was extremely helpful with coordinating all the details with our vendors. She took away alot of stress the last final weeks before our wedding by working with our vendors and making sure everything was perfect! She really listened and understand our vision to make our day perfect :)

Profile Picture Annamaria, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

A great big Thank You goes out to Events by Jen. Jen was Very Professional, Helpful and Fun to work with and added her Personal Special Touch. She had alot of Great Ideas and was real Organized, and gave us alot of great suggestions. Jen was able to help with the Vendors that we had not already selected and gave us advice on the items we already had made decisions on and other things that we didn't think about. She also made sure that the Rehersal and Wedding Day went smoothly, from the beginning to the end.
We would highly recommend Jen to anyone who wants a beautiful wedding and that is well-organized.

Profile Picture Patti, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jen made an already wonderful wedding day seem perfect. I was able to thoroughly enjoy the day knowing Jen and her assistant were there to attend to all the details I would have had to 'check up on' and make sure actually happened. I gave Jen very specific details about how I wanted the reception set up, and on the day, it was all as I had imagined it would be! I look back at my wedding photos and am amazed at how well everything came together....I thank Jen for this! If you pay attention to details and also want to enjoy your wedding day, utilize Events by Jen! Nothing ever goes exactly as planned, but with a day-of coordinator, you won't have to worry about it!

Profile Picture Maureen, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jen has the rare ability to be both professional and personable. I am, self-admittedly, a type-A, neurotic person when it comes to organization and equipping myself for any and all emergencies. On my wedding day, however, I was able to be a happy, care-free bride (thanks to Jen and her assistant). You cannot put a price on peace of mind, and especially on your most special day. I know with certainty that I would not have been able to enjoy my wedding as much as I did without having Jen to iron out the wrinkles for me. As a professional working very demanding hours, it was wonderful to delegate tasks to Jen and know they'd be completed, and completed well. Jen was a godsend, a friend, and an assuring voice - from our initial meeting to the final dance at the reception. If I didn't love my husband so much, I would get married again just so I could hire Jen again.

Profile Picture User2575800, 2+ years ago, 1 Review