Webster, NY 14623 Map · Phone number

About Black Label Events and Design

Black Label Events and Design is an event planning company located in Webster, New York. This business helps design and plan weddings and other special events, such as corporate parties, and baby/bridal showers. Couples working with these professional planners receive customized VIP service, ensuring that their big day truly reflects their one-of-a-kind love.

Black Label Events and Design has experience planning an extensive variety of weddings, including civil, destination, elopement, military, non-religious, religious, and other celebrations. This dedicated team strives to provide every couple with an unforgettable experience that is as stress free as possible. In addition to full and partial planning, the company also offers the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Elor Event Planning
2 51 784992

34 Reviews for Black Label Events and Design

Stephanie R. · Married on 09/19/2020

Thank you!

Great to work with, helped us a ton on the wedding day as our day-of coordinator. Brittney thought of a lot of things I would never even think of! Would definitely recommend! She took care of everything and made sure the wedding ran smoothly!

Sent on 10/02/2020

Anna B. · Married on 09/13/2020

The smartest decision I made!

During a year that has been truly disastrous for weddings, Brittney and her team at Black Label were absolute saviors! I hired her as a month-of planner for our June 2020 wedding, which was postponed to November, and then ultimately downsized to a microwedding in September due to the COVID 19 pandemic. We decided on the microwedding 6 weeks before the date, and it simply would not have happened without Brittney and her team. First, she was extremely flexible and supportive with our ever-changing plans. Second, she handled details and tasks that I never would have considered during the planning process. Leading up to the wedding, she was the epitome of cool, calm and collected. There was nothing that she couldn’t handle or work around. She knew all of our vendors and coordinated everything. The day-of was a DREAM, and I worried about nothing, thanks to her. Even our families raved about how amazing she was, and we could not agree more. Whatever your plans are, do yourself a huge favor and hire Black Label Events & Design!

📸 cred: Brittney LaVoie

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • User4220057 · Recently married

Brittney is t he best!

I hired Brittney to help with the final details the month before our wedding and the day of the ceremony. She was truly wonderful. I plan events as part of my day job but having Brittney saved the day more than once. She caught things I had overlooked and was professional and calm under pressure. When my gel nails peeled the day of the wedding she had someone show up at my venue at the last minute to re-do them. The vendors she recommended were all top notch. My only suggestion would be to hire her to do the full wedding planning. Getting most of the details done myself took dozens and dozens of hours and caused me untold stress before my contract with her kicked in a month prior to my ceremony. It would have been worth the extra money and more. Hire Brittney!

Sent on 09/04/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Black Label Events and Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Flower City Nuptials Wedding Officiants

I have been a few functions where I have worked with Black Label Events and Designs. Specifically, I have interacted with Brittney LaVoie. I can't say enough great things. Not only does the event run smoothly, but it looks amazing too. Brittney takes the worry away from the couple so they can focus on what really matters - their wedding! If you want your day worry-free and a true professional, hire Black Label!!!!

• Webster, NY, 14623 See on map
    Location of (Black Label Events and Design)