Main Street, Webster, NY 14623 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About Black Label Events and Design

Black Label Events, based in Western New York is an event planning and design company that focuses on weddings, corporate parties, baby/ bridal showers, and other elegant events. We provide an array of planning and design services catered specifically to the need of each client. Our specialties include table-scape designs, event layout, budgeting, and problem solving.

At Black Label Events, we provide custom VIP service for all of our clients. With our qualified staff, excellent coordination and planning skills, we make the journey to the big day pleasant and stress free. We want our clients to be relaxed and feel confident in the knowledge that we will take care of the rest.

2 51 784992

Black Label Events and Design 2
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/15/2018

Great company!

We used Black Label events for our wedding and were so happy we chose them. Not only was Brittney professional to work with, but she was great at giving us tips and ideas to help us save money as well as make our venue really stand out on our wedding day. She was very flexible with her time when we had meetings and we really enjoyed the entire experience. She made it easy for us! On our wedding day, she and her assistant were there for us every step of the way from the church to the venue and making sure everything went seamlessly. It was a perfect day! I would highly recommend Black Label Events to help you with your special day.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Megan · Married on 09/07/2018

Outstanding!

Brittney is truly gifted at what she does. Using her as my day of coordinator relieved all my stress for the big day! If I had a bigger budget I would have used every service she offers as I know it would be money well spent.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Black Label Events and Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Flower City Nuptials
    Flower City Nuptials Wedding Officiants

I have been a few functions where I have worked with Black Label Events and Designs. Specifically, I have interacted with Brittney LaVoie. I can't say enough great things. Not only does the event run smoothly, but it looks amazing too. Brittney takes the worry away from the couple so they can focus on what really matters - their wedding! If you want your day worry-free and a true professional, hire Black Label!!!!

• Main Street Webster, New York, 14623 See on map