Black Label Events and Design Reviews

Black Label Events and Design 1
Black Label Events and Design 2

Maddie · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

Brittney is wonderful to work with. She made sure everything was exactly as planned and everything went smoothly on the wedding day.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/15/2018

Great company!

We used Black Label events for our wedding and were so happy we chose them. Not only was Brittney professional to work with, but she was great at giving us tips and ideas to help us save money as well as make our venue really stand out on our wedding day. She was very flexible with her time when we had meetings and we really enjoyed the entire experience. She made it easy for us! On our wedding day, she and her assistant were there for us every step of the way from the church to the venue and making sure everything went seamlessly. It was a perfect day! I would highly recommend Black Label Events to help you with your special day.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Megan · Married on 09/07/2018

Outstanding!

Brittney is truly gifted at what she does. Using her as my day of coordinator relieved all my stress for the big day! If I had a bigger budget I would have used every service she offers as I know it would be money well spent.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Janice Lufkin · Married on 04/27/2018

Passionate and Knowledgeable

We were planning a wedding from afar when our venue told us to call Brittney to help ease the stress of planning. With our busy jobs we didn’t have the time we needed to plan the wedding of our dreams. After meeting Brittney we knew her and her team could handle everything for us. Brittney handled securing vendors in our budget, all vendor contact, contracts, payment schedules for us. Her team also handled all the decor, invitations, RSVPs, and every detail. It was a stress-free experience for us and our wedding was better than we could have ever imagined. Thank you Brittney and your amazing team!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Mrs. · Married on 10/21/2017

It was very refreshing having the Black Label team take care of the details leading up to and the day of the wedding. We were able to really enjoy our wedding day knowing that Brittney and Amber were there for any questions or chaos that popped up. If it did we'll never know. Our day was perfect!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Brittney and team did an AMAZING job on centerpieces and signage for our wedding!! Brittney was very helpful and responsive. She gave me her honest opinion on several details throughout the planning process and everything turned out perfectly!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Black Label Events and Design 3
    Black Label Events and Design 4

Erika · Married on 09/22/2017

Wow! I can only say positive things about Brittney. She was absolutely amazing to work with and made the wedding process and day absolutely perfect! Thank you so much Brittney for being there every step of the way!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/20/2017

Brittney went above and beyond on the day of the wedding to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible. I had a few issues that she took care so fast, that I didn't have ANY stress the day of.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Jentle · Married on 08/18/2017

Absolutely Amazing

Brittney and her team are brilliant when it comes to making your day come alive. She answered every call, went to every meeting, made sure every vendor had the same information. she offers advice, options and will not let you down!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Bethany · Married on 07/29/2017

We hired Brittney and Black Label for a month of services with day of coordination. She was super responsive, positive, and always incredibly professional - not to mention pleasant to be around. She made gearing up for a 280+ person wedding fun and stress free. My husband and I would wholeheartedly recommend Brittney and BLE to anyone lucky enough to get on their calendar! -Bethany & Lenny

Sent on 12/12/2017

Len F · Married on 07/29/2017

Incredible partner in an unforgettable day

Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without them. Fun, creative, organized, professional. Everything we xould ask for! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 07/07/2017

You are crazy if you plan a wedding without Brittney and her Black Label team. My wedding was the most amazing experience, because of her. I have referred her to my own sister after our experience. She is knowledgeable, responsive, detail oriented, talented, and most importantly easy and fun to work with. It was amazing to enjoy the day and not worry about anything!

Sent on 07/09/2017

carly · Married on 06/03/2017

Brittney was absolutely great!! She worked with me so well- as I got involved with Black Label Events late in the game (so I thought) with only three months until my wedding and I felt I hit a rock with planning. She stepped in and helped me reorganize my thoughts and timeline and reduced my stress like crazy! Then as we got closer, she helped me finalize everything and on the day of our wedding, she helped it flow right along without any error. I even forgot to put a guests name on the seating arrangement and she stepped up and adjusted the table right away. I would recommend their services (and already have!) to many of my friends for wedding planning. Very professional, efficient and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

Honestly do not know where to start! Brittney is INCREDIBLE! She is so genuine and caring, not to mention amazing at her job. Brittney suggested and pointed out details we would have never even thought of during the planning process. During a time that is often stressful and overwhelming she truly made everything seamless and easy. She was available at all times and made us feel very special; she even put up with my husbands often annoying sense of humor ??. Our wedding was beautiful thanks to her attention to detail, she did everything we had asked except 1,000 times better. We had a hiccup during our ceremony when a member of the bridal party fainted; you would have never known there was ever a setback the way she adjusted and managed the timeline, really we just don't know what we would have done without her. From the bottom of our hearts thank you and we fully reccomend Brittney and Black Label Events!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Angela · Married on 11/19/2016

If you are trying to decide to use the service just talk with Brittney and the staff...I couldn't have asked for nicer people to work with! Brittney went above and beyond to be sure everything was perfect with our decorations and set-up! I would use them again for any party planning services I was planning!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Megan · Married on 11/11/2016

Where do I even start!? What began as a consultation to help come up with centerpiece ideas turned into a full wedding planning service with Brittney. She coordinated with vendors, planned and executed all of my decor and helped with uplighting and table configurations. I can't even begin to describe how incredibly magical she made our day. We had a sneak peek of our ballroom before our guests and I was so emotional and amazed at how incredible it looked. It really was beyond anything I could have ever imagined or dreamed of. There were so many details that made everything so perfect. My guests were blown away by the entire event! So many people have reached out to tell me it was the most beautiful and unique wedding they had ever attended. As the night went on, Brittney kept me aware of how we were doing on time and coordinated with vendors to have them stay longer than originally expected. She helped fix my bustle and even fishtail braided my hair so it was out of the way for dancing. Brittney is seriously a godsend and made our day beyond perfect. Hiring Brittney was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding! <3

Sent on 11/13/2016
  • Kris968

Kris · Married on 10/21/2016

Brittney of black label was the second best wedding decision I made. Second only to my choice in husband. Brittney was available day or night from the moment I hired her to offer advice, recommendations, or just calm my nerves. The services she provided are endless including: centerpieces, printing signs, painting and purchasing items, ceremony planning, vendor communication and payment, set up take and the full execution of my wedding. My family has been ranting and raving about her professionalism. Brittney has so many industry connections she personally knew every vendor I hired making communication the day of smooth and seamless. After having to change several plans due to weather she did a beautiful job transforming my ceremony inside and didn't flinch at last minute changes. She kept everyone informed of important events throughout the evening so no one missed a dance or a cake cutting. Last but not least, she kept our drinks full, our guests fed and I never had to think for a moment, I was able to enjoy every second of my day. I will recommend Brittney to anyone that gets engaged as she is worth every cent.

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • F

Franca · Married on 09/24/2016

Brittney was incredible to work with. We had fun with her even in the most stressful of moments. She saved us from multiple wedding disasters starting with locating a new wedding venue for us four months from our planned date. The new venue, an empty loft space still under construction, took a lot more trust and imagination but in the end the ambience, food, and overall experience exceeded our expectations.

At the time of planning my fiancé and I were living in NYC. Brittney and I would communicate late in the evening and early in the morning by text. She always stayed organized and never skipped a beat. I felt like I was her only client the whole time but later I discovered she was juggling 12 other brides to be like me.

She is confident, honest, and hardworking. She knows when to share her opinion and when to encourage you to decide for yourself. Overall she was a pleasure to work with. We would recommend her to anyone who needs a wedding planner or for those who think they don't.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/03/2016

Brittney LaVoie was extremely helpful preparing for our wedding and making sure the day went smoothly. I would highly recommend her service. When we first started planning, she helped me envision my wedding by asking dozens of questions - this was great because I didn't know exactly what I wanted right away. On the day of, she made sure the decorations were beautiful and that my vendors did everything I needed them to do.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Katie · Married on 08/20/2016

Brittney and her team could not have been more helpful for us on our wedding day! She thought of things we didn't even realize would be an issue and made our day run seamlessly. She helped me organize a list of everything I needed to get (which wasn't much) and she provided everything else! She has a stock room of things you need at a wedding (card holder, cake stand, toasting glasses, seating chart frame and easel) but don't necessarily want to have forever. She has a formula to make the day go so smoothly. I gave her pics of Pinterest decorations and she recreated them the day of exactly!!! She was able to accommodate ANY request and go with the flow no matter what challenges came her way-from the moment I started panicking in the morning to the end of the evening where she packed up all the decorations for us and loaded them into my parents car!! I would recommend Brittney and black label events to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Kristie · Married on 06/11/2016

Brittney was a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating to all our needs. She had great ideas to add to our wedding days décor and was there every step of the way with support!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Brittney did such an amazing job coordinating our wedding! We had a large outdoor wedding on family property, and I can't even get into how much work that became. It didn't take long for us to realize that we may have bitten off more than we could chew, especially if we wanted to relax and enjoy ourselves on the big day. That's when we found Brittney. She was not only thorough, detail oriented, and efficient, but she somehow managed to keep everyone on track without adding stress to the day; something that seems to be a rarity when I speak with other brides. She went above and beyond for us and made sure that all of our vendors had our best interests in mind every step of the way. People keep telling us that it was the best wedding that they've ever been to, and I can honestly say that it wouldn't have been the same without Brittney and her creative flair.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Deena · Married on 09/27/2014

Brittney is super talented and has an eye for detail! She will make the planning process stress free and the most fun! Brittney's professionalism and positive attitude is contagious. She remains calm, organized and is able to coordinate the endless behind the scene details that make your dream wedding possible! You will fall in love with Brittney right from your first meeting!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Stevie · Married on 03/01/2017

Brittney, you show passion and dedication in everything that you helped us with during our wedding. I have already made countless recommendations to friends and family to Black Label Events. Our wedding was the best day of our life and the planning of it was no doubt stressful. I guarantee every bride and groom will have a moment where they both look at each other and say "Wow... We have so much to take care of". Thats where you come in. The day we met with you Stevie and I both let out a sigh of relief. You took a weight off our shoulders not only during the planning process but during the wedding as well. Everyone has a profession and they know their tasks down to the minor detail. Brittany brought out those small details, questions, and suggestions, to things that we had no clue about. The night of our wedding if something needed to be done Brittany was already handling it as well as the next thing on the list. You did a fantastic job and relieved us from any added stress. We appreciate everything you have done! Thank you!!

Sent on 03/30/2017