Main St., East Aurora, NY 14052 Map · Phone number

About The Day of Buffalo

Want to actually enjoy your wedding day!? We have been in the event services business since 2010. We started out in fashion/runway event planning, and slowly became more involved in the wedding industry. We realized that fashion and wedding planning go hand and hand, since your wedding day will be the largest runway show that you will walk in.

We will provide knowledge and experience to ensure a stress free wedding day. Let us help you with any issues or just provide that peace of mind in knowing that someone is there in the background, making sure everything is perfect. We are your wedding day insurance policy! After months of planning every aspect of your wedding and several dollars later, don’t leave the execution of your final details to chance. You are the bride and should be carrying a bouquet, not a clipboard!

On the day of the wedding we are on site to ensure everything goes smoothly. Depending on the wedding this may include; the set up of decor, vendor coordination, distributing programs, arranging ceremony processional, or keeping you on track of your timeline. Our coordinator is there to handle and solve any unforeseen challenges, so that you can relax and enjoy your special day!

Follow The Day of Buffalo on

img 2319 51 1020045 1571620320
img 2319 51 1020045 1571620320

9 Reviews for The Day of Buffalo

• Sarah

Sarah Dubuque · Married on 02/14/2020

Best Decision For My Whole Wedding

Without Crista I don’t even know how we would have pulled off our wedding day. She handled everything like a pro and I can’t thank her enough ! I just remember her saying I got this or doing things I didn’t even know about that made the wedding! If you are undecided on getting a wedding planner for your big day look no further and book Crista because I’m telling you she took all the stress away and made everything go beautifully! Thank you again Crista !

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/26/2019

Don't get married without The Day Of!

It's hard to imagine what our wedding would have been like without Crista, but I'm glad we don't have to! Crista is worth all the $$ in the world because she takes care of literally everything. Our wedding day was so so so enjoyable because of her. She literally carried a mirror twice the size of her down a staircase for photos because she knew it'd look great for photos (it did). We had a really difficult venue and caterer, but she was on everything. All of our wedding party saw how much she was running around, making sure everything ran smooth. Our ceremony was happening at a winery right when it was closing, and she made SURE no drunk idiots ruined our ceremony lol. She is seriously the best and I can't recommend her enough!! She met with us plenty of times beforehand and was always available via phone when we needed. The timeline, "playbook" lol, was great, and her coordination with the vendors took so much off my plate. Before you do anything else with your wedding planning, book Crista!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 10/12/2019

Above and beyond AMAZING

I recently got married and I hired the Day of Buffalo to help with the big day! Working with Crista was a such a great and refreshing experience. Planning the wedding is stressful enough, then you have to make sure everything goes smooth the day of just adds to it. This is where she comes in.

Crista listened to me throughout the whole way, gave suggestions and when the big day came, she 100% delivered. I had a horrible catering experience and with her there I was shielded and wasn’t aware. She took care of things behind the scenes and for that I am forever thankful! She truly is wonderful at her job, tough when she needs to be (wrangling in the other vendors) and organized. My venue had a their own coordinator but I decided to go with Day of and I don't regret any minute of it.

I would highly recommend hiring her to help with your big day . You plan so much for a 12 hour event, hire her to help your vision and vendors be as perfect as possible.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Main St. East Aurora, New York, 14052 See on map
    Location of (The Day of Buffalo)