The Day of Buffalo

East Aurora, New York View map

We provide knowledge & experience to ensure a stress free wedding day

Want to actually enjoy your wedding day!?

On the day of (no pun intended), we are there to be your wedding day insurance policy. Depending on the location this may include the setup of decor, vendor coordination, distributing programs, arranging ceremony processional or keeping you on track with your customized timeline. Our DOC (day of coordinator) is there to handle and solve any unforeseen challenges, so that you can relax and enjoy your special day.

Our main goal here at TDO is ensuring the bride and groom are guests, so they can have an amazing time at their reception

Taylor Married on 11/13/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Crista is a master of her craft! She was on top of everything and two steps ahead of any questions I had! She quickly helped adapt to changes in our day and had a plan to prevent tentative problems before they even arose. Our day went extremely smooth and we were able to have a stress free wedding thanks to Crista. Her attention to detail is truly unmatched. We received so many compliments on her organization and would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle S. Married on 10/23/2021

So much more than just day-of support!!

Crista was absolutely amazing! She really offers so much more than just day-of support and management. She starts a few months out helping you get your timeline coordinated, then follows that up with all the necessary day-of details (ceremony processional, reception entrances, decor etc.), gets all your vendor info, and then coordinates all of the above leading up to the wedding and on the day. She handled any hiccups without letting me stress at all, and she always made sure we had what we needed and were doing okay. I cannot emphasize enough how stress-free this made our day go. It was a flawless execution of our plans for our big day, and lifted an enormous weight off my shoulders going into it. I highly recommend Crista’s day-of service!
  • Lauren
    Lauren E. Married on 07/03/2021

The best decision we made

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Crista and TDO. We hired her as a day-of coordinator to help our day run be as stress free as possible- she went above and beyond to make sure that happened for us. From our first phone meeting to our wedding day, I felt at ease knowing we were in good hands. Our day was perfect and would not have run so smoothly without her. If you are debating whether a coordinator is worth the extra expense, I can tell you it absolutely is, and I can't recommend TDO enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Main St. East Aurora, New York, 14052
Location of (The Day of Buffalo)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding