Main St., East Aurora, NY 14052 Map · Phone number

About The Day of Buffalo

Want to actually enjoy your wedding day!? We have been in the event services business since 2010. We started out in fashion/runway event planning, and slowly became more involved in the wedding industry. We realized that fashion and wedding planning go hand and hand, since your wedding day will be the largest runway show that you will walk in.

We will provide knowledge and experience to ensure a stress free wedding day. Let us help you with any issues or just provide that peace of mind in knowing that someone is there in the background, making sure everything is perfect. We are your wedding day insurance policy! After months of planning every aspect of your wedding and several dollars later, don’t leave the execution of your final details to chance. You are the bride and should be carrying a bouquet, not a clipboard!

On the day of the wedding we are on site to ensure everything goes smoothly. Depending on the wedding this may include; the set up of decor, vendor coordination, distributing programs, arranging ceremony processional, or keeping you on track of your timeline. Our coordinator is there to handle and solve any unforeseen challenges, so that you can relax and enjoy your special day!

Follow The Day of Buffalo on

unnamed 3 51 1020045 1563296586
unnamed 3 51 1020045 1563296586

5 Reviews for The Day of Buffalo

Rebecca Mize · Married on 09/07/2019

The Best Choice We Made

I could write 10 pages of why you should Hire Day of Buffalo, but I will not since most people have a short attention span. This is the best money you will spend on your wedding - I promise you...
    I knew the vendors I wanted and how I wanted the ceremony/reception to go, but I needed someone to execute. I did not want myself/bridesmaids/mom lifting a finger on our wedding day and Day of Buffalo made this possible.
    They are incredibly organized and responsible. Prior to the wedding we went over the timeline and my vision for the day. From there, Day Of Buffalo took the reins and executed my vision perfectly. I truthfully had zero stress the day of. Day of Buffalo made it so I did not have to deal with the MANY small stresses of the day, instead, they took control and made sure what I wanted was done perfectly.
    2 weeks before my wedding my venue created A LOT of complications- we no longer had a venue contact and a lot of the details started slipping through the cracks. Thank GOD we had Day of Buffalo to pull it together perfectly- from making sure the mirrors and windows were cleaned, ensure everyone was on time, and all pieces of the event went according to plan.

One thing people do not always tell you about wedding planning is your venue contact works for the venue NOT you. You need a day of coordinator who works for YOU and makes sure your vision goes as planned. Crista did exactly that.

Every vendor and family and friend commented how relaxed I was, my bridal party, and family was the day of the wedding and I truly give the props ALL to Crista (Day of buffalo).

Do not hesitate- absolutely hire her. I could go on and on, but in summary this is the BEST decision we made on our wedding day. Thank you Day of Buffalo and Crista for making all of us relaxed and the day go on without an issue! They TRULY saved the day!!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Duong · Married on 08/15/2019

The Day Of, was amazing! Highly recommend!

I honestly could not have imagined our wedding day without Crista’s help. A few close friends and family thought I was wasting money on this. But she proved them wrong! Having a day of coordinator is so crucial. She made it so that everyone could enjoy our special day. I did not have to think about anything but saying my vows. I highly recommend hiring Crista of TDO to have the best stress-free wedding!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Mary Kate Maloney · Married on 06/29/2019

Truly wonderful! Would not have been possible without The Day of Buffalo!

Crista was amazing to work with! I cannot say how happy we were to have her with us through planning our wedding and on our wedding day! She is so easy to work with, organized, on top of everything and so fun! Our wedding was perfect and ran so smoothly because of Crista and her staff. I was able to feel relaxed and have fun knowing that Crista had taken care of everything! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 07/10/2019