Prepped and Primped Reviews

Prepped and Primped 6
  • Nicole

Nicole smith · Married on 11/30/2018

Wonderful experience

Shi listens to what you want for makeup and makes your vision come true. She is very professional and makes you feel super comfortable. She is truly an artist! She has done my makeup for a few events including my own wedding and I love all the looks we created!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Jackie · Married on 09/22/2018

Bridal makeup

I’ve never felt so beautiful on my wedding!!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Danielle · Married on 09/15/2018

Fantastic experience

My makeup was exactly what I wanted. Shaenna was prompt with her responses, comforting during stressful times and she is amazing at what she does. She works so fast and efficiently, she got 8 people done in no time and made me and my bridesmaids feel so beautiful and confident. Thank you!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Prepped and Primped 9
    Prepped and Primped 10

Emily Salvador · Married on 08/03/2018

So happy I chose her!

Shaenna is the sweetest! She went above and beyond! I'm not a everyday makeup person and she made me look absolutely stunning! She scheduled my trial the day of my bridal shower. She was so accomadating. She was on time ready to go. Even the hair stylist she uses was so professional and was on time ready to go as well! My bridal party loved her so much that my friend used her a few months later at her wedding! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Shaina · Married on 07/07/2018

Shaenna was recommended to me by my hair stylist and I am so happy she was available for my wedding! I am not someone who wears a ton of make-up and was nervous that I would not feel like myself with wedding make-up on, but I did not feel that way at all. Shaenna listened to exactly what I wanted and executed it perfectly! Every bridesmaid was so happy with how their makeup came out and everyone looked truly stunning.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Tanya · Married on 05/05/2018

Shaenna did an amazing job on my make up and made me feel so beautiful!

I can’t wait to book with Shaenna again!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Laura · Married on 04/28/2018

Shaenna did the makeup for myself, my mother, and all of the bridesmaids for my wedding a few weeks ago. I spent a lot of time researching makeup artists before booking and Shaenna's portfolio really spoke for itself - her work is fabulous. Best of all, not only is she an amazing makeup artist, but she was so easy to work with!! She even went so far as to order a different type of false lashes for me after the trial because I wanted a bit of a different look - so accommodating! She did the makeup for all of us, 10 total, in about 5 hours and every one of my girls was so thrilled with how they looked. Two of my bridesmaids said that they wished that they had been able to use Shaenna when they got married! The makeup lasted all day and night and we all felt so beautiful! I would definitely recommend her services to other brides and I hope to be able to work with her again!!

Sent on 05/18/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/10/2017

Shaenna was absolutely wonderful to work with! After my trial, I knew I had made the right decision! She really made me feel so beautiful but still natural and not "overdone." This was one of my biggest concerns and she immediately feel at ease.
    She was willing to travel and take on a large group (10!)
    Everyone loved her. She was quick, funny, nice and did an AMAZING job. Our makeup lasted all night and we particularly loved the lashes!
    Hire her - you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Prepped and Primped 11
    Prepped and Primped 12

Casey · Married on 08/26/2017

Shaenna was recommended to me by her business partner (and sister!) who I hired to plan my wedding! I am so happy I listened to the recommendation. I have hands down, never felt so beautiful in my life! My bridal party and I are very particular about our makeup, especially now that we’ve all been in each other’s weddings. Everyone was raving about her work and saying they wish she had been the makeup artist for their weddings (airbrush stayed on ALL night). She was also super easy to work with and so sweet. Highly recommend :)

Sent on 02/12/2018
  • FutureMrs.G

Rachel · Married on 07/28/2017

Shaenna was amazing for my weddding! She showed up on time, ready to go, and quickly made me and all my girls look flawless. We were done with makeup earlier than expected, and thanks to her it was completely stress free! Everyone looked amazing and I would highly recommend her to anyone searching for a makeup artist!

Sent on 08/10/2017
  • User4772009 · 2+ years ago

Shaenna did an amazing job on my wedding day makeup for me and my entire bridal party. She was very professional, personable, and understood exactly what I was looking for. She made getting ready very easy for me and my pictures came out beautiful. I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/07/2015

Megan · Married on 05/06/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend Shaenna from prepped and primped to anyone for their wedding or any special occasion! She did an amazing job handling a really large bridal party along with mothers of th bride and groom. Everyone felt beautiful and like themselves. Personally, as the bride, I felt amazing and was so thrilled with my look. I can't say I was surprised I had Shaenna do my makeup for other weddings prior to my big day. She's a fabulous makeup artist and will make your beauty vision comeback true!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Shaina · Married on 10/09/2016

Shaenna was a pleasure to work with, from the very start she was responsive and in tune with what I wanted. She made my bridal party and myself look and feel so beautiful. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2016

When I explained (in GREAT detail) just how I wanted to look on my wedding day, not only did Shaenna intently listen, she made it come true! After having trials with two different makeup artists.. both of which have a great reputation.. I was not impressed, a friend told me to contact Prepped & Primped. I am so thankful I did. My pictures look absolutely flawless, and I will always look back thinking that is the prettiest I have ever looked and felt. Look no further!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Victoria · Married on 08/19/2016

Wonderful, professional service! My makeup came out perfect, and lasted the whole night, even after hours of dancing! Would recommend to anyone looking to get makeup done for an event, especially a wedding!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Claire · Married on 08/13/2016

I booked Shaenna from Prepped and Primped to do my makeup for my wedding next summer in Boston. My wedding planner is the co-founder of this company but she is based out of MA (beauty and planning under one umbrella has made things so easy for me to book!). I just had my trial this past week and I could not believe how beautiful my makeup looked. I don't wear a lot of it day to day so I was a little hesitant at first to even hire a makeup artist, but the airbrush makeup exceeded my expectations. Shaenna has talent and actually listened! So excited for my fiance to see me on the day!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Shaenna was amazing. She made myself and all of my bridesmaids feel so comfortable. We got compliments on our makeup all night. None of us looked 'overdone,' in fact we looked natural and most importantly we were comfortable! She is professional and demonstrates this in her work. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Shaenna is the best. She does amazing makeup work tailored to each person she's working on and is really receptive to direction and feedback. My makeup looked great and lasted the whole day. I can't say enough positive things about Shaenna!

Sent on 02/18/2016

anastasia · Married on 10/23/2015

Not much to say besides...prefect! My makeup was perfect, as well as my bridal party's, mother and aunts. The trial was perfect and she did it even better on the wedding day. My makeup stayed all day and night, I only needed more lip gloss, which she gave me for touch ups. I purchased my makeup and the trip charge and the girls paid for their own, I didn't require them to have their makeup down.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Courtney · Married on 10/10/2015

Shaenna was prompt, fun, and talented. She did the makeup for myself, my four bridesmaids, and my mom. Everybody looked and felt awesome thanks to her skill.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Courtney · Married on 09/26/2015

I am not one that usually wears make up so I was definitely weary about getting it done for my wedding - I also tried 4 other salons before shaenna and she was the only one who got it on point! she matched my skin tone SOOO perfectly and made sure my make up was subtle enough so I didn't look like a clown!! AMAZING job. definitely a MUST hire!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Shaenna has done my makeup several times over the years and for other weddings I have been in as a bridesmaid. I knew I was going to have her do my makeup the moment I got engaged. First, Shaenna is extremely talented with makeup. She made me feel beautiful and flawless with the airbrush makeup. During my trial she was patient as I tried a few different styles to see what I felt most comfortable and beautiful in and really listened to what I wanted. On the day of the wedding we went with the style we had decided on during the trial but then I wanted my smokey eye a little bit lighter and she had no trouble adjusting to it. Most of my bridesmaids has no idea what they wanted to for makeup so she worked with their skin type and daily makeup styles to make them feel comfortable and beautiful for the entire day. Secondly, Shaenna is just a fun, cool chick to have around on the day of your wedding. She gets along so well with everyone and adds great energy to the getting ready process. I recommend Shaenna for all your makeup needs and know I will be calling her in the future as well.

Sent on 09/20/2015

Kristen · Married on 08/29/2015

Awesome! Everyone's makeup came out perfect! They were so nice to work with, and so mindful that your wedding day is so stressful and made everything so easy! They listened and help create perfect makeup for me! I love recommend to all my friends! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Bianca · Married on 07/18/2015

I could not have been more happy with my makeup. My makeup came out better then I ever could have imagined. Shi was amazing, she did my mother's, my mother-in-law's and my makeup. My bridal party was small and because of this she was also able to do our hair; and again I loved it. She was so nice and professional, very down to earth and easy to talk to. I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/25/2015