Everlasting Affairs

Enfield, CT View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Everlasting Affairs is a wedding and event planning company based in Somers, Connecticut, that specializes in bringing your wedding vision to life. Owner Victoria Warren is committed to providing a stress-free planning experience and creating and executing an event that matches your vision and exceeds your expectations. Everlasting Affairs plans and designs weddings that are a unique reflection of their clients, both individually and as a couple. Leave it to the experts to style, plan and coordinate every last detail. On the day of your wedding, they are there to ensure your day runs smoothly from start to finish, while you enjoy the wedding of your dreams. Whether you are looking for day-of coordination, full planning, or partial planning services, Everlasting Affairs has options for you.

Everlasting Affairs provides all the wedding planning services you could require. Services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Hailee Married on 08/28/2021

Perfect Wedding Day!

Our wedding day was flawless! After a year and a half working with Victoria, our day couldn't have been any more perfect. Throughout the whole process, Victoria and her team were very quick and responsive, and on the day of we knew we didn't have to worry about a thing so we could truly enjoy ourselves. It was simply the best day and we couldn't have done it without Everlasting Affairs.
    Chelsea L. Married on 06/12/2021

The most amazing wedding

The most amazing day. Victoria has been the key to success for me and my wedding. We had to postpone because of the pandemic and she made it happen seamlessly, and all of my vendors LOVED her. She pulled together, with my guidance, the most magical events i could have hoped for. We have grown so close and and added to my calm and serene feeling on my big day. She takes charge and is so kind and keeps things organized and knows what's best for you. She helped me get the BEST vendors LAST minute. She had pins to help my outfit out when I needed it....she is like the mom you never had on your wedding day. Making sure you are all set, you are where you need to be, and that you have everything you need. Could not recommend her enough. This company is magic!!!
    Ruby H. Married on 06/12/2021

The Landing 6/12

Victoria, Wes, and Emily are absolute life savers. I could not imagine planning or coordinating my wedding without them. The team went above and beyond anything I imagined and I will be recommending them to everyone I know. Victoria answered every question and accommodated every request. They are the best!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

TC Music Entertainment TC Music Entertainment Wedding DJs

Great personal touch and great company.

Enfield Enfield, CT, 06082
860-579-1038
Location of (Everlasting Affairs)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding