$1,800
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Everlasting Affairs

Your Event. Your Vision. Your Way.

Creating a Moment that will last a Lifetime

Whether you are planning the wedding of the decade, the birthday celebration you want your friends to talk about for years to come, the retirement party that is long overdue, or baby shower for your best friend; let us take the reins and bring your vision to life! We promise to make your planning experience stress free and to create your vision in an event that will achieve your goals and exceed your expectations!

Everlasting Affairs is an elite wedding & event planning company that specializes in wedding and lifetime events. We are driven by the smiles and tears from the most incredible moments created in every event. Whether that moment is the bride walking towards the man she will call her husband, the best man reliving the "good old days" in his speech, or the groom wiping a tear from his mother's cheek as they dance together. Creating a wedding or event for our clients involves taking parts of what makes them unique, both individually and as a couple, and creating an event that reflects that.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Timelines (1)
Civil (1)
Religious (1)

BEST WEDDING PLANNING DECISION WE MADE. Victoria & her team were by far and away the best decision my (now) husband and I made in planning our wedding. They were incredible professional & the biggest value add to our day.

Leading up to the wedding Victoria was an absolute life savor in the process. She provided her expertise saving me countless hours in research and I knew I could trust her to put Steve and I first in her advice.

Our wedding turned out absolutely perfect without any hiccups as most brides warned me would likely happen, not ONE hiccup and I know it was because of Victoria.

Another huge asset Victoria & her team provides is the actual day. She pulled my husband and I away at the right times giving us little breaks in the day to really take it in and enjoy each other. I can't tell you how incredible that was because it allowed my husband & I some breathing room and it made it so we didn't ever need to be rude to our guests. Since Victoria is such a well-oiled machine, the day went PERFECTLY and we couldn't be happier.

EVERLASTING AFFAIRS IS A MUST HIRE & A NO BRAINER. Best money we spent.

Profile Picture claire, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Victoria and her team were such an important part of making our day perfect! I had no worries the day of my wedding because Victoria had my vision down to every last detail! Having a day of coordinator took such a load off of me and I was able to sit back and enjoy every moment with our guests! I would highly recommend Everlasting Affairs with any event planning!

Profile Picture Kellie, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews

Number of Planners
2 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1504188614 60a135df7aeff56c 20785950 915204601960924 316486050282483346 o

Exclusive Valentine's Day Special!

$1,200.00 Value | Promo Code: VALDAY200
Who doesn't love roses and a ring?! Valentine's Day is right around the corner, which means it is time for our Exclusive Valentine's Day special! If you book any wedding day planning package by 2/28/18, you will receive $200 OFF!! We still have a few open dates for 2018 and are beginning to fill up 2019!! We offer planning packages from day-of coordination to full start-to-finish planning and everything in between! Be sure to give us a call or send us a message to set up your FREE consultation!!
Offer Expires: 02/28/2018
#WWb462cc327394297d

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

Enfield, CT 06082   See On Map
860-874-3552 (phone)
Everlasting Affairs is a wedding planner from Connecticut servicing weddings throughout the local area, including all of New England, New York, and select destination weddings. Everlasting Affairs is a professional wedding and events planner that has been part of the New England wedding industry since 2015 specializing in weddings and lifetime events.