Everlasting Affairs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Nathan
    Nathan B. Married on 10/11/2021

Excellent wedding planner

Victoria at Everlasting Affairs was a tremendous contributor to our wedding running perfectly. She was always wherever she was needed, with a walkie talkie to contact her colleague who could always get whatever information or item was needed. When certain needs forced a minor change of schedule, she knew about it, informed us, and got it done. She was communicative throughout the planning process and was adaptive before the wedding as well as beforehand. We highly recommend her.
    Alana G. Married on 10/10/2021

Lifesaver!

Victoria and her team at Everlasting Affairs were a dream to work with. We initially only booked for DOC but with all the changes we had to make due to Covid, we felt really overwhelmed and behind in planning, so we upgraded to partial planning. Victoria had no problem taking on the extra work even during a crazy wedding season, and as soon as I spoke to her on the phone I knew I could trust her to do a good job and help me stay sane! She was so helpful with all the different vendors and keeping me up to speed on what needed to get done, and even with our crazy wedding party, everything was done with a smile. If you're thinking about hiring Everlasting Affairs, I say do it! We couldn't have had the perfect day that we did without them!
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 10/09/2021

Made our wedding perfect!!

I recently got married (10/9/21) in Southbury, CT and our wedding day was beyond perfect and we have Victoria and Emily from Everlasting Affairs to thank for that. We hired Victoria as our day-of coordinator and she did so much more than just help us on the actual wedding day. Victoria checked in with us via email multiple times and answered questions the months leading up to our wedding. She also lead our rehearsal the day prior and handled our rings, marriage license, vendor tips and all little things that you don't want to forget the day of your wedding. During the day of, Victoria and Emily were always there when needed but also running around like crazy decorating the venue, talking to vendors, and just overall making sure our day ran as smooth as possible. Victoria literally sat on the floor and changed my shoes before our first dance so I didn't have to bend over in my dress. They are prepared for anything and everything (including having tide pens when my dress got dirty) and they made sure to find pockets of time for me and my husband to actually sit together and enjoy our wedding. If you don't think you need a day-of coordinator for your wedding, please think again. You don't realize how fast the day goes by and it's not worth spending any of your day worrying about anything . I 1000% recommend the Everlasting Affairs team!!
    Carolyn H. Married on 09/25/2021

Spectacular Wedding

At our one and only bridal fair, my daughter met Victoria and knew instantly she was was the person to help coordinate the finer details of the wedding. Victoria went above and beyond to offer advice, coordinate, and put together the final day of schedule. She is excellent!
  • Ariana
    Ariana A. Married on 09/17/2021

Run don't walk to hire Victoria

Victoria and her team at Everlasting Affairs were a true DREAM to work with. We are a COVID couple and had to postpone our wedding date 3x before getting to have the reception of our dreams. Victoria was an amazing human to work with and so understanding and flexible to our needs. She goes above and beyond and is SO organized. Believe me when I say you need her on your wedding day! She took all the stress and worry out of everything and I was truly able to enjoy my day with my friends and family. She had EVERYTHING covered. I had a large bridal party (total of 24 people including bride and groom) and she kept us all organized and on schedule, which is no easy task. I cannot recommend her enough, and my husband and I are truly grateful we got the opportunity to work with Victoria.
    Hailee Married on 08/28/2021

Perfect Wedding Day!

Our wedding day was flawless! After a year and a half working with Victoria, our day couldn't have been any more perfect. Throughout the whole process, Victoria and her team were very quick and responsive, and on the day of we knew we didn't have to worry about a thing so we could truly enjoy ourselves. It was simply the best day and we couldn't have done it without Everlasting Affairs.
    Chelsea L. Married on 06/12/2021

The most amazing wedding

The most amazing day. Victoria has been the key to success for me and my wedding. We had to postpone because of the pandemic and she made it happen seamlessly, and all of my vendors LOVED her. She pulled together, with my guidance, the most magical events i could have hoped for. We have grown so close and and added to my calm and serene feeling on my big day. She takes charge and is so kind and keeps things organized and knows what's best for you. She helped me get the BEST vendors LAST minute. She had pins to help my outfit out when I needed it....she is like the mom you never had on your wedding day. Making sure you are all set, you are where you need to be, and that you have everything you need. Could not recommend her enough. This company is magic!!!
    Ruby H. Married on 06/12/2021

The Landing 6/12

Victoria, Wes, and Emily are absolute life savers. I could not imagine planning or coordinating my wedding without them. The team went above and beyond anything I imagined and I will be recommending them to everyone I know. Victoria answered every question and accommodated every request. They are the best!!
  • Julie
    Julie C. Married on 05/29/2021

Ah-ma-zing!

Hiring Victoria and her team was by far the best decision we made for our wedding. My husband and I got married 5/29/2021 at Burr Mansion in Fairfield, CT. Even though Victoria was technically hired for the month of the wedding, for basically the entire year before she always emailed to check in to answer any questions, and I really appreciated that she always answered us very promptly and with so much detail. I am very attentive to details and like things a certain way, and thank god for Victoria because she is also very detail oriented and made me feel so relaxed through out the planning process because I knew I could trust her. If you are even considering hiring her- DO IT! You will not be sorry!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca W. Married on 05/28/2021

The best decision you'll make!

My husband and I got married on May 28, 2021! When we started officially wedding planning in January 2020, we weren’t entirely sure if we needed a wedding planner. Come September 2020 I am SO glad we found Victoria. By that time, we already hired the most of our vendors we just needed a few more and help with the design and execution. That’s when Victoria stepped in and she customized our own wedding planning package! From September to even after our wedding day, she was on top of all our existing contracts, vendors, meetings, and food tastings. She quickly responded and eased our minds to any panicking emails, texts or calls I had – and there were a lot, thanks to covid. If I had a question or thought of something Victoria was always already on it before I even brought it up. She completely and totally understood the vision we had for our wedding and helped execute it to an entirely new level. It didn’t matter if it was a completely out of the box idea, whether it was our wedding entrances or our wedding favors, she ran with our ideas and executed it perfectly. Victoria went above and beyond for our wedding day. Even the morning of our wedding, my husband and 2 of our groomsmen had shirts that weren’t the correct size – due to poor measuring by a chain retail suit company. Victoria rushed back to the hotel the guys were, re-measured them all, drove to said store and got new shirts for the 3 of them and made it back before they had to be on the limo bus to the venue!!! When I say hiring Victoria and her team was one of THE BEST decisions we could have made for our wedding day (aside from marrying each other of course) I truly mean every word. If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planner – THIS IS YOUR SIGN TO HIRE VICTORIA AND HER FANTASTIC TEAM!!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 05/22/2021

Phenomenal DOC!

Victoria is a true expert and professional and hiring her as our DOC was the best decisions we made! We hired Victoria for our 5/22/21 backyard wedding in Derry, NH. Originally, we didn't include a DOC in our budget and realized in late 2019 that having one was important so that we could enjoy the day and hand the details to someone else. Victoria was professional and respectful of our budget and we were so happy we could hire her!

Victoria was instrumental throughout the planning process - from the creation and layout of our detailed timeline early on to answering questions throughout the process as I planned my first wedding where she provided helpful advice and context on her experiences and wedding expertise. A lot of DOC packages we looked at only had communication during the month of the wedding. We were so grateful, and it was absolutely instrumental, to have unlimited communication with Victoria during the entire planning process.

She was flexible and easy to work with and when we had to change our wedding from Laconia, NH to a backyard wedding in Derry, NH she didn't miss a beat. Her attention to detail and expertise is apparent in working with her which was so helpful throughout the process as there as so many little details! A month before the wedding, she provides a walk through of the venue space and creates a final event order which she distributes to all vendors. Every detail is accounted for with Victoria, who is a true professional!

For the day of, I was simultaneously relieved and blown away by the set up, production, and break down of Victoria and her husband, Wesley. We truly could not have done it without them! As a type A bride with lists upon lists of everything I handed off to her, part of me thought early on we could handle the details. But I am so glad I came to my senses in late 2019 and hired her! Every bride needs a DOC at a minimum and looking back, it would've been even more helpful had I hired Victoria for more planning services. Everything on the day looked perfect, just the way we had discussed, and she ran the entire day making sure each minute was accounted for and each detail was in place. We even found out later on from a family friend about a little mishap with the donuts the day of (that we can all laugh at now), which Victoria problem solved on her own keeping us blissfully unaware and making sure it was resolved! My parents still cannot stop raving about how much Victoria and Wesley did the day of and complemented our choice of DOC.

After our wonderful experience, we highly recommend Victoria for any DOC and wedding planning needs! Do yourself a favor and make your wedding planning process easier by hiring her!
  • Amanda
    Amanda J. Married on 12/09/2020

Perfection

Our wedding was everything we imagined - thanks to Victoria and Wes! We were hesitant at first to invest in a wedding planner, but knowing that we wanted to customize our wedding on our own farm property, hiring Victoria and her team was the best decision we could have made. All of the vendor recommendations were spot on, Victoria was always in tune to our vision and budget, and so flexible as we were making COVID adjustments. On our wedding day, Victoria and Wes had all of the details nailed down and it was such a pleasure to know that everything was taken care of and we could just enjoy the moments. They truly made our day special for us!
  • Crystal
    Crystal Married on 09/26/2020

No wedding without Victoria!

I got married Saturday!!!
    When I say without a doubt this wedding would not have happened without Victoria, I am not exaggerating. We hired her as a coordinator before COVID hit, and with or without planning a wedding during a pandemic, she was a godsend. From the very first Facebook message just inquiring about the services, I felt safe, like I was taken care of. She kept on top of my other vendors, let me call her crying my eyes out 🙈, came to my tasting, set up all the decorations, ran the rehearsal, suggested new vendors when I lost some of mine, answered my emails or texts or phone calls right away, suggested improvements on ideas I had but if I wanted to stay with my idea she was totally on board for that too....just all around amazing. With someone as OCD as me, a bridal party of 14 and a dog, a pandemic, some flakey vendors, some sketchy vendors, and some bipolar vendors, AND she had some major life changes of her own going on during all this, Victoria was SO great, attentive, never pushy, always on the ball, thinks of everything, and I can’t thank her enough. There would not have been a wedding without her. 1,000% would recommend.
    Chloe S. Married on 06/13/2020

Best wedding planner ever!

Victoria was so easy and professional to talk to from the start! We had to move our wedding a year due to the pandemic, and she did so very graciously and effortlessly. We were able to find new vendors fast. I honestly felt zero anxiety, because I totally trusted she would get the job done. Which she did! My wedding was beautiful, she had everything flowing perfectly. It’s bitter sweet saying goodbye to Victoria, should we need a planner in the future she will be our go too! Thank you Everlasting Affairs!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 06/13/2020

We LOVE Everlasting Affairs :)

I don't even know where to begin with how amazing Everlasting Affairs is. With Victoria, we planned a wedding, rebooked a wedding, and cancelled a wedding together. Through some of the hardest times of my life, I knew that Victoria was holding me up on the wedding forefront, and she is officially a part of our family forever! Victoria is extremely attentive to detail, timelines, and due dates. She is so well-organized, and she will not miss a beat. She's absolutely sweet, polite, and professional. She had our back through the MANY crazy changes that our wedding journey went through. If you are looking for someone to have complete trust in on your wedding day for things to go smoothly, EA is your best pick! If you're looking for someone to have complete communication, handling contracts, and discussing details with vendors (at least with the package I chose), then she is your gal! She'll come with you to tastings, venue visits, etc. She knows what she is talking about! I can't say enough good things about EA. Victoria has certainly become a household name for us these past few years. Even after we had the unfortunate situation of having to cancel our wedding officially, Victoria stuck by us, supported us through contacting vendors, and all the other details that you just don't even want to think of when you're dealing with the emotional toll. We just love her!! Her and her husband and team are amazing! :)
  • Veronica
    Veronica Married on 04/18/2020

PERFECT Coordinator!

Megan, Victoria and Wes were AMAZING- throughout the whole process they made sure I had everything all set and finalized for the big day! This meant the day of the wedding, I literally didn't have to do A THING. I never worried. They contacted ALL my vendors for me, made sure we were all on time, made sure my flowers NEVER sat on the floor for even a minute (thank you Wes for carrying my flowers all day) and brought us a plate of food (and drinks) when the ceremony was over! They also have the best sense of humor so whenever I was stressed about reading my vows in front of everyone they made sure to keep me laughing!

EVERLASTING AFFAIRS IS AMAZING! :-)
  • Dani
    Dani H. Married on 10/26/2019

I'd have another wedding just to hire EA again.

I am so incredibly thankful for Victoria and her team at Everlasting Affairs. I’m a natural planner and I make itineraries for vacations, but I knew I did not want to spend my wedding day with my nose in another spreadsheet – I wanted to enjoy it. And for someone who does not like to delegate tasks – it was SO easy with Victoria. My husband and I had a long engagement and signed with Everlasting Affairs about two years before the wedding for day-of coordination. But it was not just day-of. Once a month Victoria would reach out to answer any questions or concerns – and we had questions! We had some vendor mishaps along the way, but with Victoria’s advice we ended up booking the ‘vendor dream team’. About a month or so before the wedding Victoria did a walkthrough of our venue with us, and she ran our rehearsal the night before.
    I thoroughly enjoyed our wedding day, and didn’t have to worry about anything, except for my long hair getting stuck around each button up my back on my wedding gown – and yup, Victoria fixed that too. :)

Amanda Married on 09/14/2019

Best decision of our entire wedding

Victoria and her team have been with us for the past 2 and a half years as we planned our dream wedding. If there is one thing piece of advice I could give to couples planning their wedding, or any event, it would be to hire a wedding planner (especially everlasting affairs). I could write a book on the number of amazing things Victoria and her team have done for us but here are a few of the most notable:
    About a month before we were supposed to get married last year, my husband and I decided to postpone our wedding until this year. Within two hours of telling Victoria we wanted to postpone she had confirmed all of our vendors for our new date. The relief that we both felt was completely priceless, and Victoria allowed us to focus on what was going on with our family that caused us to postpone in the first place.
    Less than a week before our wedding I had a change of heart and decided to change our wedding menu. Victoria spoke with our caterer and confirmed the changes later that day.
    On the day of the wedding everything was perfect and exactly as we envisioned it. I was told over and over that I was the most relaxed bride on my wedding day, but it was only because I knew Victoria and her team at everlasting affairs had it all handled.
    Victoria goes above and beyond every expectation and we cannot thank her enough from the bottom of our hearts for being there for us not only on our wedding day, but for the two and a half years of craziness leading up to it.
  • Amy
    Amy I. Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Planner

Although I consider myself an extensive planner, I knew for my dream wedding, I would need some help with coordinating the logistics and lots of moving parts for our unorthodox wedding.

I’ve always dreamed of a very intimate ceremony with a select few in a stone chapel on an island.
    We were fortunate enough to have exactly what I was looking for in our home state.

We elected to have our ceremony streamed at the reception in beautiful venue for all of our loved ones to witness.

Doing this was somewhat of a logistical nightmare requiring extensive planning to include chartering boats, technology and emotional support haha.
    Victoria was instep and “onboard” with our vision from the start and truly went above and beyond in days leading up to our nuptials.

Hurricane Dorians affect on the seas had thrown a major wrench in our wedding plans for Saturday.
    With the seas expected to hit 40 knots it presented a safety concern with shuttling people back and forth to the Island for our ceremony.

So after meticulous planning for the better part of this year, we were forced to come up with a backup plan that included us moving the ceremony up a day!

THIS is where Victoria SHINED.
    She managed to reorganize, schedule multiple contingency plans and got all vendors to accommodate on short notice, take a 30 minute each way nerve rattling boat ride (battling sea sickness) and got the ceremony done in an 1.5 hr time window to get us safely back to shore.
    Although, the weather wasn’t cooperating at all Victoria went above and beyond to ensure us our dream wedding.

Because of Victoria, her highly skilled team and superior customer service mindset, we were able to not only our dream wedding after many uncontrollable setbacks but one that NO ONE will ever forget...
    I could go on for days how amazing EA and Victoria are I cannot recommend her enough.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer S. Married on 08/31/2019

This is your MUST HAVE wedding planner

Words can’t express just how grateful I am to Victoria Warren and her team at Everlasting Affairs, LLC. From day one, she has been instrumental to the planning of my big day. Since day one, she has also been a fast friend – one to whom I will forever be indebted.
    I came to Victoria without a vision and zero knowledge of what needed to be done in order to plan a wedding. As someone with a high stress job (with non stop travel), I had zero time to dig into the weeds and details of wedding planning. She immediately stepped in, carefully probing me for ideas – knowing that deep down I had did indeed have a vision, but was too frazzled to start anything or verbalize what it was that I wanted.
    From there, she was off and running! BUT, getting me out of my shell was only the first obstacle. She was then forced to deal with a difficult venue situation. She managed the difficulties with ease (all while investigating potential Plan B locations). Ultimately, we were able to stay at our beautiful venue location (one that I truly loved). That said, she absolutely went above and beyond what I would consider traditional wedding planner responsibilities.
    Throughout the planning process, Victoria managed every detail from helping me pick out invitations, a photographer, and caterer. She is not merely a planner/organizer, but has an immense network of contacts to further help and serve you.
    No wedding week / day is without stress. Problems popped up (I ordered the wrong table linens!) and were immediately managed by Victoria.
    The day of was hectic, beautiful, and perfect. Victoria has a unique way of operating in the background while getting everything done on the front end.
    I couldn’t have asked for a more competent and kind wedding planner. No matter what your needs, a day-of- coordinator or someone to manage the whole process – Victoria is the planner you want by your side.
    Sincerely,
    Jennifer Sternberg-Tamayo
    Jessica C. Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

So thankful for Victoria and her team at Everlasting Affairs! From our very first phone call 10 months before our wedding date I felt so confident that she would work with us to ensure our day went perfectly! She was always just an email away for all the questions and advice I asked leading up to our day. She was extremely organized and helpful with coordinating all of our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and ALWAYS kept our wishes front and center! She handled our crazy family at the rehearsal like a BOSS and handled all of our last minute worries and tasks - including organizing and distributing all of our final payments and tips to our vendors. Our wedding day went so smoothly thanks to her and Alyssa - despite some bumps along the day we had no clue of until the next day! From helping put my veil in moments before walking down the aisle to making sure we got to eat plenty and everything in between we could not have had a more perfect day and it’s all thanks to this incredible team. We were given their absolute all on our day and I would 10/10 recommend to them to any bride looking for a stress free wedding weekend!
    Ashley Married on 08/24/2019

The Perfect Decision

At first we thought that we were going to do all of the coordination ourselves, asking friends to help with some of the logistics and on the day coordination (giving vendors their envelope of money, helping with setup, etc). After speaking with Victoria and doing more research, we realized that it would be WAY over our heads. We decided to work with Victoria and her team specifically for the on the day coordination package. This was the absolute best decision we could have done. We absolutely loved it for us and they were SO helpful. You really don’t realize all the little details and things you need to remember until you experience the wedding day in the moment and let me tell you... they were a very big help. Not only were we able to take in each moment of the day with no stress, our families and friends were too because everything was so seamless. We would recommend Victoria, Megan and Everlasting Affairs in a heartbeat. Thank you so much for making our day so perfect!
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 07/27/2019

The best decision you will ever make!

Where to begin! Victoria (and Megan) were incredible from day 1. They helped us navigate the venue, vendor and decoration selections while staying under our budget, all while we were over 1,000 miles away! Any time we were feeling stressed or confused or needed help with a decision, Victoria was just a quick phone call (or text) away. After each call we would feel instant relief and excitement again for the big day. On our actual wedding day, Victoria and Megan could not have been more amazing. From the moment they arrived they went to work and made sure everything went smoothly up until the very end of night. Victoria constantly checked in on my husband and I to make sure we were fed, hydrated, and taking some time to breathe and soak in the big day! We seriously don’t know what we would have done without her. Our wedding was everything we imagined it would be and more. If you’re even considering hiring Victoria, stop questioning your decision and do it!! You will not regret hiring her!! Even my dad couldn’t stop talking about how amazing she was the day after our wedding, and how she was worth every penny x10! As I skim through all the reviews posted here, I just keep nodding and saying “yup!” to myself – it’s all true, and I could go on and on about how amazing she is. I can’t stress it enough – hiring Victoria and her team will be the best decision you make!!
    Alex Z. Married on 06/22/2019

I wll recommend this company to everyone and anyone.

I am extremely happy with the job that Victoria and her team did with my wedding. Everything seemed to go wrong over my wedding weekend, my cocktail hour caterers couldn’t deliver the food, my bartender did not show up, and the chairs I rented showed up dirty and needed to be cleaned. Victoria and her team were on top of everything by buying food at the grocery store the night before and Victoria spent all morning cooking appetizers for cocktail hour all while staying in touch with her team making sure everything was being set up. She and her team became the bartenders for my wedding which I did not find out about until it we sat for dinner. Also, Victoria let me know that the chairs that were delivered the day before the wedding were dirty and she and her team spent the time cleaning the chairs to make sure they were perfect.
    In addition to all of this, the caterers did not bring enough dinner food for my guests after expressing to me we will have enough multiple times. She then called to get more food to the wedding and even emailed the vendor on Monday to express our disappointment with their company because of their mistake.
    After the weekend, Victoria called all these vendors and got refunds or compensation. I am going to be recommending Everlasting Affairs to everyone and anyone I know because they are the best team and I am so impressed by their work ethic and professionalism.
    Caitlin Married on 04/27/2019

Great Service!!

I would highly recommend using Everlasting Affairs for planning a wedding. Victoria was professional and very easy to work with. My now husband and I were living in Virginia, planning a new move to Georgia, and trying to plan our wedding in Mystic, Connecticut. Things could not have been more hectic! We felt at ease with Victoria and her crew. They were open to all forms of communication: phone calls, texting, emails, meeting last minute when we were in Ct for a quick weekend. As the bride, I spent tons of time on Pinterest, screenshotting ideas, and was able to forward those pictures to see it come true at our wedding. If you’re unsure of how to plan a wedding or debating on hiring a wedding planner, I say just go for it! I do not regret using Everlasting Affairs and my wedding wouldn’t have been the best day ever without their help!