Everlasting Affairs Reviews

Everlasting Affairs 3
Everlasting Affairs 4

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

Peace of mind

Where do I begin? Victoria and her staff were absolutely amazing! This past weekend was the best day of my life thanks to the peace of mind that Everlasting Affairs provided. I hired Victoria as a day of wedding coordinator but she was involved during the entire planning process. Victoria offered advice, answered questions and made suggestions. She traveled over 3 hours to our venue and even did a site visit. She ran the rehearsal (I didn’t think a day of package would include this!) and catered to last minute changes.. When there was hiccup with a caterer- we didn’t even know because it was all being taken care of. Oh, and the best part? Victoria drove us on a golf cart to a big field to take pictures because she knew how special those views were to us. 10/10, I would recommend Victoria and Everlasting Affairs. Thank you for making our wedding day PERFECT.

Everlasting Affairs 5

Taylor · Married on 09/15/2018

Victoria and her team were amazing! We had chosen a venue that was a blank canvas so needless to say there was a lot of work put into our wedding day to make it absolutely perfect. With the help of Victoria and her team, they helped us do just that. One word that sums up our experience with Victoria and her team is professional. Victoria was able to take much of our items, let alone stress, and turn them into manageable and easy to follow tasks. Though we hired them for the day of coordinating, they were very responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process. Once we got closer to the day of she took the lead and communicated with all of our vendors, which was a relief. On the day of the event she wore many hats and helped in any and all ways she could between setting up the property, ensuring all vendors were told where to go and what to do, providing assistance to our photographer when gathering family for photos and much more. She ran the behind the scenes show without a hitch and was completely essential for our wedding day. I would recommend her services to all brides!

Thomas · Married on 09/08/2018

Victoria was a pleasure to work with! As an older same-sex couple we hadn't really thought a lot about having a wedding and, at times, felt a bit out at sea, but Victoria could always point us in the right direction and had great suggestions and answers for any questions we had. The caterer, DJ, rental company, florist, and other businesses she suggested to us were all excellent. Nothing seemed to phase Victoria and her crew. Since we got married on our own property, we did a lot of the decor; Victoria jumped in last minute to help when dealing with some of the flowers and greenery got to be too much. After the event she even got us a hefty refund from a company whose equipment malfunctioned momentarily; and this was with absolutely no prompting from us. The wedding planning and the event itself all ran very smoothly, primarily due to Victoria and her staff. At times she seemed to be in two or more places at once! We would happily recommend her to anyone needing help planning an event.

Everlasting Affairs 6
    Everlasting Affairs 7
    Everlasting Affairs 8

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2018

I don’t think I can come up with enough words to describe how wonderful Victoria and her team are. Victoria has been there for our entire wedding planning process even when she was hired for day of. She has helped us with more issues than we hoped we would fall into. She is ALWAYS available, always smiling, and always ready to work. When things went wrong with some vendors, Victoria fought for us and contracted new vendors immediately. What a breeze during a difficult time. After our reception ended the first thing my husband said to me in the exit limo was “Victoria is amazing what would we have done without her” . She got us drinks and food, facilitated all the days events, ran the rehearsal, set up everything I ever dreamed of. I feel like we gained a great friend through this process.

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

Victoria Warren and her team at Everlasting Affairs, LLC is absolutely amazing. They were so professional and extremely detailed-oriented. I can't say enough good things about them. Even when my mother and I clashed, which was frequently, Victoria always had a calm head and great ideas for solving logistical problems. If you need a wedding planner, she is the best there is. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Laura · Married on 06/23/2018

Victoria and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with! I consider myself to be a rather organized person, but planning a backyard wedding was a bit too much for me to handle on my own. Hiring Everlasting Affairs was the best decision we made! Victoria is incredibly detail-oriented, which was a relief to me. She also has experience coordinating backyard weddings, so she ensured we had all the proper signage and insurance necessary to keep our day running smoothly. We filled out one questionnaire and did a short venue walk-through and that is all she needed to coordinate our perfect wedding day. On the day of the wedding, the forecast was iffy, so she and her team made several decisions regarding ceremony setup to ensure our vision was prioritized, while also keeping guest comfort in mind. She and her team took charge of ceremony and reception setup, greeted all the vendors, handed out our tips for us, and made sure guests were comfortable. Throughout the day she was attentive to me and my wedding party’s needs and made sure I always had a drink in my hand! I didn’t have to lift a finger, which is exactly what I wanted. Needless to say, I’d recommend Victoria without hesitation!

Jess · Married on 06/09/2018

Victoria and team were a pleasure to work with and made our wedding day completely stress free! We used Victoria and Everlasting Affairs for day-of-wedding coordination, and Victoria's help in the weeks leading up to the wedding and on the day of the wedding exceeded my expectations. Victoria created a very detailed timeline, seamlessly managed vendors on the day of the wedding (I didn't think about vendors for one second, which was amazing!), and helped maximize our enjoyment by always checking in on us and making sure we had a drink in hand without being overbearing. I wanted someone who would be easy to be with on the wedding day, organized and efficient, and flexible -- and Victoria was all of those things. We definitely recommend her and her team for your wedding day!

Thank you, Victoria, for helping us create an awesome wedding experience!

Susan · Married on 05/26/2018

We booked for a day of wedding coordinator with Everlasting Affairs and it was one of the best decisions we made throughout the wedding process! Victoria and her team were such a great help in not only assisting with setup to create the look we dreamed about for our special day but also making sure everything ran smoothly! The whole team was extremely professional, helpful, and talented! I could not say enough great things about this company. Victoria went above and beyond my expectations for a day of coordinator and I would highly recommend Everlasting Affairs for any and all wedding coordination needs!

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2017

Working with Victoria and her team was absolutely wonderful! I hired her as my day-of coordinator for my wedding on 11/11/17, but she was so much more than that! From the moment I hired her in April, she provided me with tips and guidance all the way to my wedding day. She was available for calls, texts, and emails, and answered every little wedding detail, décor, and etiquette question that came into my mind. She was super professional throughout the whole experience, and extremely organized and on top of things.
    When we had problems with the tuxes last minute, she stepped in and advocated for us and helped make sure everything got corrected. She might sound sweet (and she is!), but she can stand up for you and get it done when needed! And when the wedding weekend came around and I changed things last minute, she didn’t even flinch as she jumped on my new (and improved, of course!) ideas. I felt very comfortable handing over my “wedding day vision” to her with full faith that she would execute everything beautifully, and she did!
    She was awesome at “herding the cats” at our rehearsal. Victoria and her team decorated everything. I don’t know if anything went wrong behind the scenes, but if it did, I had no idea because she took care of everything! My venue was super DIY and she coordinated with all the vendors and from my point of view, everything flowed seamlessly! They brought us hors d'oeuvres and drinks while we fulfilled various wedding day responsibilities and traditions, fixed our attire when things got out of place, and truly just waited on us hand and foot! Everyone was extremely professional and I truly felt like a princess in their very capable hands. I didn’t have to worry or even think about anything the day of the wedding. I truly cannot recommend Everlasting Affairs highly enough. They were amazing; my day was perfect, and I could not have done it without them!

claire · Married on 11/01/2017

BEST WEDDING PLANNING DECISION WE MADE. Victoria & her team were by far and away the best decision my (now) husband and I made in planning our wedding. They were incredible professional & the biggest value add to our day.

Leading up to the wedding Victoria was an absolute life savor in the process. She provided her expertise saving me countless hours in research and I knew I could trust her to put Steve and I first in her advice.

Our wedding turned out absolutely perfect without any hiccups as most brides warned me would likely happen, not ONE hiccup and I know it was because of Victoria.

Another huge asset Victoria & her team provides is the actual day. She pulled my husband and I away at the right times giving us little breaks in the day to really take it in and enjoy each other. I can't tell you how incredible that was because it allowed my husband & I some breathing room and it made it so we didn't ever need to be rude to our guests. Since Victoria is such a well-oiled machine, the day went PERFECTLY and we couldn't be happier.

EVERLASTING AFFAIRS IS A MUST HIRE & A NO BRAINER. Best money we spent. <3

Kellie · Married on 10/28/2017

Victoria and her team were such an important part of making our day perfect! I had no worries the day of my wedding because Victoria had my vision down to every last detail! Having a day of coordinator took such a load off of me and I was able to sit back and enjoy every moment with our guests! I would highly recommend Everlasting Affairs with any event planning!

jess · Married on 09/30/2017

Victoria was amazing! She responded to all my emails within minutes and trust me there were a lot throughout the whole year long planning process! I planned the wedding in New Hampshire while living in Houston but she helped to make it seemless. Every time I started to freak out she was there to calm me down and offer practical solutions. I probably saved about $4000 by hiring her if not more not to mention all the stress relief. I couldn't have done this without her. Highly recommended!!

Leah · Married on 09/23/2017

Victoria and her team made our wedding day perfect! We opted for their day-off coordination service which started long before the day-of. By the time our wedding day came around Victoria knew our wedding vision better than we did. She has an incredible attention to detail, so even though a lot our wedding was DIY and I wasn't able to execute it myself on the day, everything came out better than I imagined. The best part, is my husband and I had a perfect day from start to finish and were were able to focus on our guests, so if anything went wrong we had no idea because the Everlasting Affairs team had everything under control.

I loved everything about our wedding but choosing Everlasting Affairs was by far the best decision we made!

Bonnie · Married on 08/12/2017

Victoria and her team were very professional and detail-oriented. We were able to hand over all communication with vendors so that we could truly enjoy our wedding weekend. Any requests we made were met with a smile - worth every penny!

MIchelle · Married on 07/29/2017

There is no way our wedding would have been as amazing without the help of Victoria and her team! We hired Everlasting Affairs full package to help plan our wedding soup to nuts. To add to the complexity we were getting married in NH, Victoria was based out of CT and we were living in Berlin GERMANY! She went above and beyond to drive up to our potential NH venue and spent the night to experience the hotel and surroundings before we flew over to sign the contract. We honestly knew then she and her husband Wes were committed to the giving their bride and groom the best wedding they could. Every step of the way Victoria was there to research ideas and put together all of the details while keeping us on track for the big day. She was patient as well since sometimes emails would go weeks without us responding due to work but she would keep on it and coordinate all the bits and bobs while waiting for our reply or send friendly reminders. We had a weekend getaway wedding and her team were there with us from start to finish and even weeks afterward to help settle final tasks. We are still hearing months later from our guests that this was the best wedding they have ever been to - nothing but fun and non-stop dancing and they loved all the little details throughout the weekend. Long story short you are crazy if you do not book with Victoria, she is down to earth and with you through it all unlike some of the other services that we saw available which looked to only capitalize on your wedding not be a true part of making it the most wonderful experience it could be. Thanks again Victoria, Wes and the team - you guys ROCK!

Megan · Married on 07/22/2017

Victoria and her team were amazing!!! We can't say enough great things about them! We didn't worry about a thing the days leading up to or on our wedding day! She look care of anything and everything that happened to make our day perfect ?? we were lucky to have Everlasting Affairs be a part of our wedding experience, thank you so much, Victoria!! I highly recommend this team to make your day stress free and beautiful!

Samantha · Married on 08/06/2016

Victoria, her husband and Josh all did an amazing job with our wedding. Victoria was always in constant contact with myself and all of my other professionals (DJ , photographer, Cater). Making sure everything was going to run smooth when the time came for the big day. I was able to show and tell her all the things we had planned and wanted done the day of and prior. She was very open to helping and make everything happen as we wanted. We had also consented for her to take pictures for her portfolio and we were also able to have those pictures, which tired out amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better day. Jason and I want to personally thank the three of these hard working and amazing people. Couldn't have done it all without them. I recommend them to any bride who wants their wedding day to be everything they always dreamed of and more.

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

1.8
      2.5

I had a disappointing experience with Victoria and Everlasting Affairs, LLC. Within 5 hours of signing the contract/giving the deposit, there developed an unforeseen conflict with the wedding date of which Victoria was immediately informed (signed contract at 4:30 p.m. and told her of conflict at 9:00 p.m.). Victoria was not available for my alternate wedding date(s). The next day, she did not refund the full deposit and instead kept $500. Our contractual relationship lasted one day and, during that time, she performed effectively no work on my wedding. (I had already secured a venue, and between when I signed the contract at 4:30 p.m. and when I told Victoria to stop work at 9:15 a.m. the next morning, she sent me a blank questionnaire and informed me that she had a date conflict.) Regardless of what the contract said, I think she handled the situation unreasonably and unfairly.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Everlasting Affairs's reply:

Hello Sarah!

Thank you for sharing your experience and we do apologies for any inconvenience. However, with that said, it is outlined in our contract that the deposit is non-refundable and that no refunds are given if the wedding is not cancelled. This is why we do give you 4 days to review the contract before signing and 7 days to submit the deposit from the date of signing. This way, once we have both in hand the contract becomes live and all other inquires on your date are turned away. As a token of good faith, we had offered different dates and options that were available to try to make it work on both ends; as we take all relationships seriously and want to work with all of our brides to the end. Sadly, you did decide to cancel and go with a different planner, who had an alternate date available. As a one time exception, we did offer a portion of the non refundable deposit to be returned as it was within a 24 hour window. We hope you have an amazing wedding day and wish you and Ben a long and happy life as husband and wife!

Thank you!!