100 Sherry Circle, Tolland, CT 06084 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Sandy Feet Weddings

Sandy Feet Weddings can make your Dream Wedding come true with the perfect beach backdrop while your closest friends and family celebrate with you.

Having been in the industry over 30 years we have visited almost every resort we recommend and have personal contacts at each property. We will introduce you to your personal wedding planner on property but our service doesn't stop there, we stay with you to ensure your wedding is memorable.

Follow Sandy Feet Weddings on

f1ab4650d3c31b9f 1474296975623 edcrweddingceremonya
edcrweddingceremonya

3 Reviews for Sandy Feet Weddings

Kayla · Married on 12/31/2018

Kristin from Sandy Feet Weddings is the absolute best! She hasn't planned my wedding (yet), but she did help me plan an amazing vacation to Riviara Maya in Mexico! We stayed at an all inclusive resort called Barcelo and fell in love! Not only did Kristin get us the best deal on our trip- but she got us a great rate on a beautiful beach front room! I highly recommend using Sandy Feet Weddings to plan your wedding, as Kristin is just such a pleasure to work with. She will make your dream wedding come true- at the best price!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Sandy Feet Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, it was a pleasure working with you to make your vacation special. It was easy to pair you up with the perfect resort for your personalities! Just like people, resorts have a personality and finding the right one is key. I look forward to working with you both in the future.

Jenn · Married on 10/25/2017

Kristin was wonderful to work with! She took all of our preferences into consideration when personalizing a custom vacation to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico! We wanted something romantic yet fun and upbeat with nightlife all at the same time! It was amazing that she addressed all my concerns prior to traveling and took the hassle of scheduling a vacation into her own hands! It seems impossible, but that is exactly what we got! She found the most perfect spot that had beautiful ocean views yet very close to bars and restaurants. She truly customized an incredible vacation at the most perfect hotel! Talk about paradise. She really did take the time to get to know us, we couldn't thank her enough! We even got to experience seeing a big beautiful wedding on the beach while we were there and definitely think that is the way to go! We could only dream about such a beautiful wedding. As long as we are in Kristin's hands, we know a beach wedding would be just as amazing as the vacation she planned for us! Thanks so much Kristin!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Sandy Feet Weddings's reply:

I am so please your holiday turned out just as you wanted that is the ultimate goal, pairing people with the right destination and resort to suit their personalities! I do hope if you consider a destination wedding you will allow me to make one of the most important days in your lives one with the best memories.

Tyler · Married on 08/30/2014

I had no clue where to look for my honeymoon. I stumbled upon this site and I got the honeymoon I could ever ask for in Mexico! They were always quick to respond to emails I had and made sure we were happy before we flew down. They even helped us set up small excursions which included snorkeling with sea turtles, riding atvs and and swimming in a cave! I couldn't have asked for a better place to go to set up my honeymoon

Sent on 09/28/2016

Sandy Feet Weddings's reply:

Thank you for trusting us to assist you with your honeymoon. It was our pleasure to see your beautiful photos!

Sandy Feet Weddings Pricing

Sandy Feet Weddings Price Rates

Sandy Feet Weddings FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1
  • What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Honeymoons
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance