Silas Deane Road, Ledyard, CT 06339 Map · Phone number

About Dream Vacation Travels

Hi, my name is Bill Potuchek, owner of Dream Vacation Travels. I started working with clients on their travel plans 30 years ago as an “outside sales agent” working part time with a “storefront” agency. I am certified as an Independent Travel Professional at the Travel Institute in Massachusetts and as a Certified Cruise Counsellor with Cruise Lines International. I love helping people make memories through their vacations. I have been helping brides find vacations that will make impressions for all. As an independent agent I represent all “bonded” travel wholesalers and cruise lines and with the relationships developed can match or beat the prices offered on line while providing the customer service that my clients deserve. I believe that investing in my business through personal training and experience is what has earned me the trust of my clients. I hope to add you to my list of over 100 satisfied clients. Feel free to call or email today to start planning your honeymoon or destination wedding.

Follow Dream Vacation Travels on

7d58d311906a357f logo resized
img4269

2 Reviews for Dream Vacation Travels

megan · Married on 09/02/2016

definitely book here bill was awesome he helped every step of the way..
    Thank you again!!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/29/2008

Bill helped my husband and I plan a fabulous Sandals honeymoon on St. Lucia. Meeting with Bill to discuss the plans was always fun, and he kept a close watch on prices to make sure we were getting the best deal possible. He went the extra mile to make us comfortable and spoiled us with a congratulatory wedding gift! We recommended Bill and Elaine to all of our siblings who were married shortly after we were. Even now, after two kids, when we think of a vacation destination, we always say "We should call Bill!"

Sent on 07/20/2015

Dream Vacation Travels FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance