Hartford, Hartford, CT 06101 Map · Phone number

About Blissful Royal Creations

Blissful Royal Creations is a professional wedding and event planning company based in Hartford, Connecticut. This event planning company specializes in bringing innovative ideas in and merging it with your personal vision to create an event that is truly spectacular. Blissful Royal Creations will use a detail-oriented eye to ensure that all aspects of your big day are expertly executed.

Blissful Royal Creations offers a wide range of event planning services. In addition to planning events, this team also offers their event planning and coordination services for bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. Additionally, Blissful Royal Creations is happy to help with budget analysis, creating to-do lists, guest list creation, timelines, and vendor referrals. Blissful Royal Creations is also available for partial planning and day-of coordination.

Follow Blissful Royal Creations on

img 20150510 wa0057
img0333

10 Reviews for Blissful Royal Creations

Jones · Married on 05/16/2015

Josephine at Blissful Royal Creations was very punctual with her time and every little detail about our day was kept on the wedding day timeline which she executed it effortlessly with a smile on her face. She never hesitated to attend to our questions, suggestions and needs when we were planning our wedding.

Josephine’s pleasing personality and organizational skills was apparent to everyone including our guests. Josephine, you are truly a pleasure to work with.

Thank you.

Jones M.

Sent on 07/29/2015
  • F

fran · Married on 05/16/2015

Wow! Where do I start from? Josephine is such an amazing wedding planner. I have known her for years

now. She is always pleasant and cheerful; she knows how to interact with people, even with total

strangers she makes them feel like they are part of her family. So when it was time for me to get

married I knew I can count on her. In a fact choosing her as a planner for our wedding was the best

decision.

I have heard some brides and grooms saying "planning their wedding themselves was much difficult and

frustrating, but to God be the glory, with the help of Josephine we never experienced any of that.

Josephine was an instrumental in putting together our ideas and everything that we imagined for our big

day. From day one she was truly dedicated and passionate! Looking for reception Venue, invitation

cards, cake vendors, DJ, MC, videographer and photographer was never a problem to us; Josephine took

all of that stress out of it. We and our families felt relaxed enjoying that long awaiting BIG DAY.

We cannot THANK Josephine enough for making our big day such a memorable, and elegantly

organized. Her charges and the fees amount are very reasonable which everyone can afford. She stood

side by side with us to ensure that our money was being spent effectively without reaching over our

budget.

Thank you so much Josephine for your generous dedication. We have only great memories of the whole

experience. Most compliments from our guests were "Your wedding was BEAUTIFUL and CLASSY, we

had a blast". I highly recommend Josephine to others that are looking for not just any wedding planner

but a wedding planner that will also make your dreams come to reality.

Well done Josephine!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Diana · Married on 03/28/2015

I was a do-it-yourself bride when I started planning my wedding; I worked tirelessly planning my wedding and thought I had it all till Josephine came on board. When I contacted Josephine, she gladly jumped on board and helped me so much! She gave me expect advice on how to screen my potential vendors and also land great deals that I never thought it will be possible. Best of all, she helped me solve some unexpected last minute emergencies that came up. I was totally stress-free knowing that Josephine was by my side. I felt like a guest at my wedding! My guests talked about how stress-free I looked, my beautiful smile and my happy mood that became so obvious; this spoke volumes about the difference a helpful and reliable planner like Josephine can make.
    Any bride who want a stress free wedding planning process should hire Josephine. She is very knowledgeable, trustworthy, creative and full of ideas.

Mrs. Diana Gadze