20356 Exchange Street, Ashburn, VA 20147 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 54

About ZAKAA Bride

ZAKAA Bride is a bridal brand headquartered in the DC Metropolitan area. Located in Downtown One Loudoun, the bridal salon flagship is home to a wide collection of couture bridal gowns, bridesmaids, and hand-embellished bridal jewels. ZAKAA's natural love for art, romance, design and all things that sparkle inspired the dream that is ZAKAA Bride.

Each gown is customizable not just to our retailers but also to our local brides. Working exclusively with bridal stylists, the experience at ZAKAA Bride includes the ability to mix and match styles, handpick embroidery, lace and accessories to achieve exactly the look a bride is dreaming of for their special day.

ZAKAA Bride also offers

18 Reviews for ZAKAA Bride

1 User photo

• Emma

Emma Lauderback · Getting married on 09/02/2021

The most amazing Bridal experience!

My experience at ZAKAA Bride was incredible! Zakaa was so helpful, welcoming and accommodating to my mother, sister and me. I had been to 8 other bridal shops and none of them were as lovely, charming and welcoming as ZAKAA.
    The quality and beauty of her dresses is unparalleled to any other bridal shop. As soon as I walked in, I knew I would find my dream dress.
    I will never not recommend ZAKAA Bride. It was truly an amazing experience.

Sent on 08/20/2020

ZAKAA Bride's reply:

Emma,
    It was lovely meeting you and working with you and your family to find your dream wedding gown! It is our goal here to make you feel special when you are preparing for the most important day of your life! We are so happy for you and your husband.
  • Neelo

Neelo Hassanzadeh · Married on 10/09/2020

Hopeful in Hard Times!!

During such a crazy time across the globe right now, I’m grateful to ZAKAA Couture for stepping in. My destination wedding in Canada was supposed to be May 29th. I’m an emotional roller coaster as I’m sure many other 2020 brides are too. It’s truly hard having to postpone your wedding. Every little girl dreams about one day meeting her Prince Charming, falling in love, getting married, and riding away together into the sunset living happily ever after. I was once a little girl too with those same fantasies. As I grew older, the fairytale became more of a reality when I got engaged to my best friend of 10 years. We lost touch many times, many years but fate brought us together for good, forever inshAllah. My fiançé and I have been planning our dream wedding past two years; now that this international epidemic has happened, we’ve decided to wait things out. I know it’s for the best, especially for the well-being and safety of our guests and loved ones. It’s just hard to swallow sometimes, especially being 1000 miles away from the love of your life. Yup, the struggle is real when it comes to long distance relationships. I can only hope and pray that things get better soon iA, so that everyone can rejoice together and make new memories again in happy times without the fear of a deadly virus. Anyhow, let me get back to the main topic...ZAKAA!! I recently got my dream wedding gown, but the boutique wasn’t open yet for alterations due to fear of COVID-19 and strict social distancing regulations. I’m kinda on a time-crunch with the possibility of my wedding postponing to early October, so I needed to find a bridal seamstress soon, especially with the amount of intricate work to be done. I called a few places, but all were temporarily closed. Then, I remembered that I follow ZAKAA Couture on Instagram and thought I’d give them a try. Fingers crossed, they answered and said that they too were closed mainly offering virtual consultations but as of this week reopening their flagship for appointment only 2020-2021 brides. They reassured me that they are following the social distancing rules mandated by the governor and allowing 1-1 appointments with just the bride. So after taking a huge sigh of relief, I booked my initial appointment and could not have felt more pleased. I met with the CEO and creative mastermind of the lavish brand, Asma Zaka herself. She was warm and welcoming taking extra precautions while following CDC guidelines. Walking around her glamorous ZAKAA Bride flagship store in One Loudoun, I was completely in awe of the many beautifully intricate bridal gowns and accessories. There was sparkle, lace, beaded embroidery, tulle, florals, crystals and gems of all sorts. I was completely mesmerized. I wish I would’ve went to her sooner before buying my dress. After Asma had me try on my gown, she asked me what exactly I envisioned on my wedding night. I’d loved that, because it showed that my vision was important. Little did I know, it was actually her way of getting me excited again and back in that happy place I once was before the world changed. It felt really good to be looking forward to happier times; thus, having to postpone my wedding wasn’t so bad anymore. Honestly, I can’t wait to see the final product of my conservative yet chic bridal gown and veils (traditional green for religious wedding ceremony and pure white for wedding reception). All I can say is that ZAKAA Bride has got their hands full with all that elaborate work to be done in the coming months. I’m not stressing though, because I’m positive when everything is done, it will be nothing short of magical. Stay tuned for pictures in the near future!! Merçi Beaucoup to Asma and the entire team @ZAKAA 💕👰🏻👏🏻

2020 Quarantine & 2021 Brides, stress no more by visiting ZAKAA Bridal flagship and ZAKAA Couture brand websites below to book your safe and joyful consultation today:
    www.zakaaflagship.com
    www.zakaacouture.com

Sent on 05/16/2020

ZAKAA Bride's reply:

Dear Neelo,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful, kind review! We very much appreciate it. We understand that COVID has made a huge impact on our brides and we are just very happy to hear that we were able to make the bridal experience wonderful for you! It makes us happy to know that we could ease your stress in this difficult time. We are thrilled for you and your husband, we know that you will have the most perfect wedding and you will be the most gorgeous bride!
    Our goal here is to make you feel at ease, special and magical!
    Wishing you and your husband all the love and happiness in the world!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

ZAKAA Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 20356 Exchange Street Ashburn, VA, 20147 See on map
    703-783-2409 (Phone number)
    Mon: Closed Tue: 11:00am - 6pm Wed: 11:00am - 6:00pm Thu: 11:00am - 7:00pm Fri: 11:00am - 7:00pm Sat: 10:30am - 6:00pm Sun: 11:00am - 4:00pm
    Location of (ZAKAA Bride)