Torrey Glenn RD, San Diego, CA 92129 Map · Phone number

About Wynn Austin Events

Wynn Austin Events is San Diego’s Award-Winning and highly sought after wedding consulting firm. Our couples are our passion and we strive to exceed their expectations for the most important day of their life. Every event will be carefully planned to incorporate unique and unexpected details and a once in a lifetime experience for our clients.

Wynn Austin Events promises to bring the highest level of professionalism and commitment to your event. Make sure you laugh throughout the process. And, capture your vision and essence in our design.

Wynn Austin Events is Southern California's Premier Full-Service Weddings & Events Company catering to clients that desire a boutique experience.

Wynn Austin, the owner of Wynn Austin Events is well known by her peers for her fun sense of humor, chic style, and passion to help people. She graduated from San Diego State University with a BS in Finance. She worked in the financial industry for over 10 years holding the title of Vice President. Although she achieved much success in the finance industry, Wynn wanted a career that would give her the freedom to be creative and plan fabulous events. As a wedding consultant & designer she is living her life to the fullest by giving her clients the wedding of their dreams.

Wynn Austin was professionally trained through the prestigious Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants. She is also an active member of the Association of Bridal Consultants and NACE.

Today, Wynn has been recognized as an industry leader and expert in the wedding planning industry. She is sought out for interviews and advice on wedding planning and has over 5,000 subscribers on her monthly newsletters.

Wynn lives in San Diego with her husband Scott and daughter Brielle. She enjoys traveling, reading, dining, and enjoying the beautiful beaches in San Diego.

Follow Wynn Austin Events on

Wynn Austin Events 5
Wynn Austin Events 6
Wynn Austin Events 7

Megan · Married on 04/28/2018

Rachel Le with Wynn Austin Events planned our wedding and did a fabulous job! She was recommended to me by a friend who had the most beautiful and fun wedding planned by Rachel, so I knew we would be in great hands. She was so attentive, responsive, and gave great vendor recommendations. She is also very detail-oriented, organized, and an extremely hard worker. We were able to stay within our budget and plan the wedding of our dreams thanks to her! She was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process, answered every question/concern I had, and gave great advice. Rachel also relieved so much stress from my plate during wedding planning and the day of the wedding. Wedding planning was so overwhelming to me at first and Rachel helped so much to streamline the process and keep me on track and organized. The day of my wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing because I knew Rachel was working tirelessly behind the scenes to take care of it all. My bridesmaids kept commenting how relaxed I was on my wedding day and I owe that to Rachel! Our guests raved about how beautiful the event was, the attention to detail, and how smoothly the day went. Rachel made this happen and ensured we had the best day! As an extremely detail-oriented and decisive person myself, I wasn't sure that I would be able to trust someone else to execute my vision. Rachel not only executed exactly what we wanted for our wedding, but went above and beyond to make our wedding day exceptional. I would absolutely recommend Rachel and the WAE team to anyone planning a wedding! They are an all-star team and plan the most gorgeous and fun weddings! Thank you so much Rachel and the WAE team!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Mark · Married on 10/27/2017

We are so very glad that we used Rachel Le & Wynn Austin Events! Every aspect of our wedding was expertly handled by Rachel. She tirelessly met many, many times with us & accompanied us to our vendor appointments: each time she treated us professionally & expertly, making suggestions and listening to what our vision was. Rachel was a consummate professional with us but treated us like long-time friends. She was a bulldog with vendors when needed, but guided all vendor teams with grace, leadership, and organization. Our wedding became more sophisticated as the planning intensified, and Rachel always kept us in check, and lead us to the most successful & amazing day of our lives. With WAE & Rachel Le and their team, we would have been lost & a million times more stressed ... they took everything off our plate and allowed us to enjoy our special day! Please use her, you won't have any regret.

Sent on 01/27/2018
    Wynn Austin Events 15
    Wynn Austin Events 16
    Wynn Austin Events 17

Ma · Married on 10/13/2017

We were very fortunate to have found Wynn Austin Events. Rachel Le was our main contact and did not leave our side when making any decision. Our wedding was a bit complicated as we were tenting the wedding on a private lot (not manicured) and there were many variables that needed to be addressed!

Rachel, was so responsive and communicative throughout the whole process. She seamlessly assisted with all communication with the vendors and always did her best in letting us know what was needed or not needed. When planning a wedding, it can be very stressful and Rachel never missed a beat despite the various complications that arose due the property. She was positive and reassuring which made everything so much better.

On the day of, they did they best to have the bride and groom enjoy they special day without a worry! I highly recommend WAE.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Wynn Austin Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,989.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,994.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,015.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Flower Hill Flowers & Events
    Flower Hill Flowers & Events Wedding Florists

Wynn is an amazing event planner. Every event I have seen has been truly a vision of beauty. Wynn and her team seem to take the extra time to truly give every couple their DREAM DAY!

• Amari Productions
    Amari Productions Wedding Videographers

Wynn is wonderful. So graceful, even under pressure. As a videographer, it was such a pleasure to have someone so organized and professional to work with. Highly recommended!

• Torrey Glenn RD San Diego, 92129 See on map