3433 W. 115th St., Chicago, IL 60655 Map · Phone number

Wedding Now 1
Wedding Now 2
  • Mira

Mira · Married on 11/19/2017

Allie did a wonderful job. We hired her for Day Of planning and she established the timeline, coordinated all the vendors and the rehearsal. Our day was stress-free! There was a problem with some of our guests' meals, but she negotiated a full refund for them. She was phenomenal!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Wedding Now 3
    Wedding Now 4
  • Cathlyn

Cathlyn · Married on 11/04/2017

Allie and team are freaking amazing!!! Hired Wedding Now Chicago for a day of wedding coordinator. During mine and now husbands wedding rehearsal, our priest was not able to practice the rehearsal with us and instead had his church wedding coordinator, coordinate the wedding. Allie did an amazing job jumping in and holding down the fort!! We had about 65-70 people in our wedding party and Allie did an amazing job getting everyone focused. Day of our wedding (11/4/17) went smoothly. Allie made sure to communicate with all vendors hired a month before the wedding and even on the day. Not once did I have to worry about what was going on. She really made this wedding easy and breezy for myself and my husband. As most brides worry about if everything was going to be okay, not once did I think twice about my decision in Hiring Wedding Now Chicago. Allie is the sweetest (yet tough) wedding coordinator :) TRUST ME as a bride planning a wedding for 360 people you need someone who will speak their mind and knows what their doing. Allie and her assistant definitely did an exceptional job!!! People in my bridal party could not stop telling how great and organized Allie was. Allie always had an answer and a solution. THANK YOU AGAIN ALLIE for EVERYTHING.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Victoria · Married on 09/03/2017

I cannot rave enough about Allie! I found her through wedding wire in hopes for a great day of coordinator at a competitive price and she was just that! She truly went above and beyond what the average day of coordinator is suppose to do. She made our wedding day so beautiful and put me at complete ease for the entire day. I cannot thank Allie enough for her hard work and patience with us during the process and I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Wedding Now's reply:

Victoria, it was my pleasure to help you on your wedding day! You, your family and friends make a great crowd! Congratulations again and thank you so much for the kind words!

• 3433 W. 115th St. Chicago, 60655 See on map