2534 Virginia Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20037 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Watergate Pastry

Watergate Pastry founded in 1966 and continuing today, provides a wonderful assortment of the finest pastries to the Metropolitan and surrounding areas. All available for delivery to your home, office, or reception site, or for pick-up in our shop at the Watergate Shopping Mall near the Kennedy Center in Northwest DC.

Please take a moment to experience the sweet, the rich, the Flaky, the Smooth, and the Exquisite. The creations of our bakery are sure to delight. From intricate Miniature French Pastries and Petit Fours, Croissants and Danish, to Traditional, Specialty and Wedding Cakes limited only by your imagination, taste Watergate Pastry.

Follow Watergate Pastry on

cymera2013122412171
MacejkaCake

5 Reviews for Watergate Pastry

Lisa · Married on 10/28/2017

Cake was exactly what we wanted! We were extremely pleased and our guests really loved the cake!

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • CountingDown060708

Brit · Married on 06/07/2008

Love Love Love this Pastry Shop. It's located inside the Watergate Hotel. Awesome! We had a very specific cake we wanted and Anton did exactly what we asked. It was delicious!!!!! I also had him do some chocolate and white chocolate covered strawberries, which were a huge hit.

Sent on 07/01/2008

Angie · Married on 08/30/2008

It was a JOY to work with Watergate. I'd tried to work with Heidelberg before and got frustrated & switched. My cake was basically custom designed with a different design on each layer, different shape (round or square). It was five teared for 250 people. It also had personalized touches. Working with them was absolutely outstanding. The cake was just gorgeous and absolutely delicious. People kept going back for more; I was shocked! The price was amazing, particularly as we negotiated through Fort Myer. I have NO complaints about this vendor. I HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 09/16/2008