11203 Old Cistern Lane, Laurel, MD 20708 Map · Phone number

About Vivian's Bridal

Your wedding is one of the most beautiful moments in your life; however, preparation for it isn’t always so wonderful because there are so many different things for you to consider all at the same time. You want things to be done in a timely fashion without giving you much financial stress. Vivian’s Bridal is here to help you enjoy your wedding preparation process as much as the resulting outcome.

Not only do we take pride in offering our customers the most compatible price for high-end quality dresses, Vivian’s Bridal also works to keep current with the most up-to-date designs. It is our mission to continue keeping with the newest trends so our customers can show off the most beautiful look without having to do the research on their own.

We understand that neither weddings nor wedding dresses can be mass-produced. Vivian’s Bridal's staff cares about every single customer and values their unique tastes. We are here to help you find “the dress” you and your husband will remember for the rest of your lives. We are interested in building relationships, and honored to be part of the most beautiful moment in your life.

Follow Vivian's Bridal on

p11
DSC5162

14 Reviews for Vivian's Bridal

• User3168109 · Recently married

I had a great experience with Vivian! She is super friendly and doesn't pressure you at all. I knew some styles that I wanted and found a great selection. The quality was higher than I expected and I thought the prices were really reasonable. My dress was a STEAL. With a little altering, it's really exactly what I've been looking for.
    Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/31/2013

Vivian provided me with the dress I had envisioned. I went from store to store and found parts of the dress I wanted, but could never find exactly what I wanted. Not only did she provide the dress of my dreams, the price was awesome and the material used was great. I was very impressed with Vivian's bridal and I would recommend any to her.

Sent on 03/28/2014

Vanessa · Married on 04/11/2014

I couldn't be any happier with my decision to go with Vivian's Bridal for my wedding gown and veil. I have long envisioned the dress of my dreams but couldn't find any place that could customize a wedding gown of good quality for a reasonable price.

My mom's friend recommended us to Vivian's Bridal. At first I was very hesitant but after meeting Vivian, I knew I wanted to have my wedding dress made there. She is very reliable and responsive to all e-mails which I really appreciated. Also, she was able to understand and envision what I had in mind and I saw my dress just a few days ago and I am so excited to wear it in a couple months!!

I appreciate all your help, Vivian! :)

Sent on 01/31/2014

Award

Vivian's Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• 11203 Old Cistern Lane Laurel, 20708 See on map