Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Totally about Weddings

I listen to what my couples are looking for!  I want to find out what their needs are and to provide them with those services needed or wanted, whether they are looking for Wedding Planning, Day of Wedding Coordination or Officiating on their special day!

I am a Traveling Wedding Planner/Coordinator who also Officiants!  I work many areas/states and have a vast vendor network to assist my couples on their special day!

I have many years experience of planning and coordinating weddings as well as special events.  I have Officiated at over 100 weddings from the smallest elopement to the largest of over 200+ guests!  Your special day should be what you are looking for and tailored to your needs and budget.

I am a Thumbtack TOP PRO and recognized in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 as a BEST Professional, Better Business Bureau Accredited and am a 2017 and 2018 Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award winner!

I love to plan any event -- from the smallest to the largest wedding.

I have multiple packages from the full package of Wedding Planning with Day of Wedding Coordination to my "Mini Planning", which accommodates those small weddings where only vendor assistance and a "little" extra is needed.  Each package is always tailored to what the couple's specific needs are!

Let me assist you to make your special day "yours"!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Religious (3)
Timelines (2)
To-Do Lists (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Tina was so personable and made sure I didn’t worry about a thing! With her I never felt frazzled or anxious! Phone calls were timely and helped put me at easy all was going according to plan. She helped coordinated everything from talking to vendors leading up to the wedding to making sure day of ran according to plan and made sure I was going ok. It seems like she was everyplace at once! Fantastic job! great resource and friend every bride needs leading up to their wedding!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had our wedding at a zipline adventure park and Tina was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very excited to be a part of our non-traditional wedding and really helped us recognize a lot of the details that we may have overlooked (insurance, liquor licensing, officiant laws, etc). All our guests really enjoyed her company during the ceremony and reception. Tina was very responsive to our phone calls and we appreciated everything she did to make our day really spectacular.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tina did a great job helping us finalize all the details for our wedding. We had a very non-traditional ceremony that existed on a ziplining course, and even though she'd never handled anything like that before, Tina was not afraid of a challenge. She worked with all our vendors, helped us locate our bartender, and acted as our officiant, so we were able to have the ceremony we wanted. Tina was very responsive, timely, and thorough. I would certainly recommend her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/20/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1483491406502 image3
220x220 sq 1483491421578 image8
220x220 sq 1483491449916 image9

3 ENDORSEMENTS
As I'm working with a current couple to provide their wedding photography, the feedback is that Tina is ALWAYS on top of things and giving 100%. Weddings are special and every couple deserves the best; putting your trust in someone like Tina to help make sure that your wedding day is a success is a 'no brainer!' I look forward to many more collaborations! Summer

I worked with Totally events at one of my brides wedding, and she did a fantastic job coordinating all the details, very easy to work with other vendors, two weeks later we worked at another wedding again I was very please because I knew what she was capable of. I will receomend Totally events.

The decor/flowers for the wedding I covered which "Totally About Weddings" decorated, was astonishing. They did a great job and it definitely shows in the photos. I would love to work with them again.

P.O. Box 624, West Sand Lake, NY 12196   See On Map