Chicago, IL 60613 Map · Phone number

About Toopes Events

We are a husband and wife team dedicated to making your wedding planning experience a positive, stress-free adventure, culminating in the celebration of your dreams! Whether you need a full-out planning savior or just someone to ensure your day runs smoothly, we're here to help.

Feel free to visit our website at toopesevents.com or email us directly at jaclyn@toopesevents.com or ryan@toopesevents.com. We'd love to hear from you about your wedding planning needs!

703610d1fef20dbd 1422738062196 getting ready 0727
703610d1fef20dbd 1422738062196 getting ready 0727
marcee stephen 0864

16 Reviews for Toopes Events

Megan · Married on 06/23/2018

I'm in the process of planning my wedding with Jaclyn and Ryan and I could not be happier with their help! They are so friendly/easy to talk to, open-minded, and very knowledgeable. They will give you planning tools as well as helpful suggestions/advice on everything wedding-related. I have a long engagement and they check in to make sure I'm staying on task. My fiance works full time and is going to school on top of that so I'm left to do most of the planning between the two of us. Without Jaclyn and Ryan's help we would be completely overwhelmed and disorganized. I know we will be in excellent hands on our wedding day!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Toopes Events's reply:

Megan, Thank you for your kind review! Ryan and I are loving working with you and Dustin in planning your big day. We can't wait for June 23, 2018!

Nick · Married on 09/16/2017

Jaclyn and Ryan were incredibly helpful with just about everything with our wedding! Our previous wedding coordinator had to back out the week before our weeding due to personal reasons and Toopes Events swooped in and saved the day. Everything was exactly the way my wife and I wanted on our wedding day. Thanks again so much!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Maggie · Married on 09/16/2017

Jaclyn and Ryan made our wedding experience incredible! They gave us advice on the best questions to ask each vendor so that we could find the highest quality photographers, videographer, flowers, and venue. They also reviewed our contracts with our vendors to make sure that we got everything we were promised. We had a large wedding party (10 bridesmaids and 10 groomsmen) and they made sure all of them knew where to go so that our ceremony went perfectly and everyone was in the right spot when it was time to take pictures. They kept the entire process very fun and encouraged us to add our personal style to all aspects of the wedding. Because of them our day turned out to be the unique wedding we always wanted!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Award

Toopes Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2