Philadelphia, PA 19255 Map · Phone number

About To the "T" Events and Catering

Owner and CEO, Tiffany Gillespie, was blessed with the passion and creative ability to coordinate events at a young age. In 2003, while still attending high school, she began planning various events in her local community. In 2007, while attending La Salle University in Philadelphia, PA, she began to plan large scale events for various organizations within the city. Her experience includes:

*Banquets, Charity Events, and Receptions for a Prominent Philadelphia Elected Official

*Reunions, Banquets, and Social events for Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.

*Galas, Charity Events, and Receptions for Organizations at the University she attended

*Events at Catalyst for Change Church C.O.G.I.C

*Birthday Celebrations, Anniversary Celebrations, Weddings, and Many More Events

Tiffany officially started To The “T” Events in January 2012. With over 7 years of experience, To The “T” Events and Catering is a professional event coordination company. We specialize in planning any event or function to meet your corporate or personal needs.

During a time when everyone has a hectic lifestyle, planning an event may not be at the top of your priority list. You can rest assured that event coordinating and consulting is at top of Tiffany’s priority list. Tiffany thanks you for visiting her WeddingWire Profile and hopes to have you as a client!

Call us to book a consultation appoointment today at: (215)548-2954 or email us at: info@tothetevents.biz

Learn more about To the "T" Events and Catering at: www.tothetevents.biz

re1
teventslogo white backgroun

2 Reviews for To the "T" Events and Catering

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2012

Tiffany did an amazing job for my wedding. She walked me through the entire process for almost a year, and always remained kind, thoughtful, and patient. I'm not the easiest person to deal with so patience is important. I commend her for never losing her cool. Tiffany was professional and punctual and always kept her promises.

She paid attention to every detail, from finding a DJ and musicians to physically redoing the table numbers herself when I did not like them after receiving them from the vendor. She kept copies of all the contracts and stayed in constant communication with vendors and service providers so I could focus on other things and get ready for my big day. Tiffany used a detailed timeline to keep things on track and made sure that I was well-informed about how things were progressing. She made her role clear and did her job, and made sure I did what I needed to do (like apply for a marriage license!). Tiffany was there when I needed her - to see venues, to meet with caterers, to talk about favors and seating arrangements, to help me make decisions, among other things.

On the day of, Tiffany made sure everything was taken care of and in perfect order. She handled it all! When I forgot money for the florist, she handled it. When the caterers didn't know what to do with the sparkling wine, she handled it. When a bridesmaid's dress was out of place, she handled it. I was in very good hands on my wedding day and was able to enjoy and live in the moment. She made sure that everyone (bridal party, guests, and vendors) was taken care of.

Last but not least, we started on time and ended right on time. Thanks to Tiffany's excellent planning and coordination, there was time to get everything done and actually leave the venue 30 minutes earlier than the contract ended. She was also available days after the wedding to wrap things up and answer my questions.

I really cannot thank her enough and know that she will plan many a beautiful wedding to come.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Patrick · Married on 05/24/2014

We used To the T for our morning-after brunch and everything was as we had hoped for and expected. Tiffany and her staff are friendly and ensure the event is about you and your needs. We really appreciated that the packages were very flexible and could be tailored to any budget and appetite. They even accommodated our request for a specific brand of orange juice! (We're picky when it comes to OJ) All in all we were very pleased with our experience- my only regret is that we didn't request a larger amount of food, as we ended up having a higher turn-out than we anticipated! Or maybe the food was just that good that people ate it all up...

Sent on 07/11/2014

• Rent My Wedding
    Rent My Wedding Wedding Decor & Lighting

We have had the pleasure of working with this company, and had a wonderful experience. The team is dedicated to executing the client's vision, and ensuring a perfect event. Highly recommended!