161 Melrose Avenue -, Encinitas, CA 92024 Map · Phone number

About To La Lune

Our hearts skip a beat for thoughtful details, unique surprises & dancing in the moonlight. We believe a little party never killed anybody & if you smile amazing things will happen. Most importantly, every person is a new door to a different world.

- To La Lune Events

To La Lune Events is a boutique wedding coordination & design company passionate about making your big day one of a kind. We are located Encinitas & serve all of Southern California. Rumor has it, we have a bit of a travel bug & love airports, so no destination is too far!

Please take a peek at our website for more details about our services. We look forward to hearing from you!

sandiegoweddingtolaluneeventdesignandcoordination5
sandiegoweddingtolaluneeventdesignandcoordination5

16 Reviews for To La Lune

Catherine · Married on 10/14/2018

Christy nailed our Personalities in our Wedding Design

We hired Christy from To La Lune for our Wedding Design. We had a hard time coming up with ideas for our wedding. After a few calls, emails, and a personality questionnaire, she came up with the most beautiful ideas! Our wedding showcased our personalities to the T! It was so unique, just the way we wanted it. Everything came out so cohesive and beautiful, from our Save the Dates, to our escort cards, reception tables, flowers- everything was perfect! Christy was very responsive, and answered all our questions timely. If you want a wedding like no other, hire To La Lune! You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Ross · Married on 11/04/2017

To La Lune (Christy) planned our wedding from start to finish without either of us feeling overly stressed, burdened, or deterred. The event was at our family vineyard that has never had a large event occur on premise. We needed to obtain everything imaginable except for the barn onsite. She was able to execute the customization, ordering, delivery, and setup without missing a thing. Christy provided suggested designs and vendors to meet our preferences and never did we need to look beyond her suggestions to find what we wanted. Without a doubt we can recommend Christy for any or all of your event management needs.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Katie · Married on 10/28/2016

Hands down, the best decision I made during our wedding (besides my husband) was hiring Christy for full event coordination and styling. Top three reasons why she is so good:
    1. Generally I know what I like when I see it but am not the best at being able to visualize or design. After getting to know us, Christy took little things we mentioned and made our complete dream wedding come to life. She put together the most beautiful setting I could have imagined. Everything flowed together flawlessly and we could not have been happier. That being said she was super open if we wanted to tweak or change anything she suggested.
    2. She is so on top of logistics and the little intricacies that come with coordinating a wedding. There were so many moving parts and she did not miss a beat. During the wedding itself, if something went wrong, I had no idea. In my mind, and all of our guests’, it was perfection.
    3. Working with Christy gets you connected to the most awesome group of vendors. I felt like I became a part of a badass design girl gang who couldn’t have been more excited to help make my wedding special. It was just so FUN, which I know not all brides can say after wedding planning.

Sent on 11/08/2016

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Design by Laney
    Design by Laney Wedding Invitations

Christy from To La Lune Events is one of my favorite wedding planners to work with! She is so attentive to what her clients' needs are, and dedicated to providing a unique, beautiful, and most of all, fun wedding! As a designer, I get ALL different levels of communication from different planners, and Christy's is THE BEST. She showcases her organization skills even in her communication with the other vendors, by laying everything out and never forgetting a single detail. If you work with Christy, you are sure to get a one-of-a-kind experience for your Big Day!

• 161 Melrose Avenue, - Encinitas, 92024 See on map
    Tuesday - Friday • 10:00am - 6:00pm • Saturday - Sunday • Reserved for events • Closed on Mondays