Tiffany Mentrak - Professional Hairstylist | Make-up Artist

Tiffany Mentrak - Professional Hairstylist | Make-up Artist

About Tiffany Mentrak - Professional Hairstylist | Make-up Artist

Throughout my 17 years in this industry, I have continued to make Bridal beauty my passion.  I specialize in up-dos and special occasion styling, as well as airbrush foundation and full make-up application.  My extensive, on-going training in cosmetology, as well as my experience being a MAC Make-up Artist allows me to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and bridal looks.  My services are provided on-location, and I will travel most anywhere*.

I truly love all my Brides that I have the pleasure of working with and am so lucky to call this my job.

Please send me all your wedding details:

tiffanymentrak@gmail.com

Thank you!

Happy planning!

*Travel fee applies for travel more than 30 miles from my location.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Group Services (1)
Licensed (1)
Blowouts (1)
Textured Styling (1)

Tiffany was such a pleasure to work with! She did the hair for each of my 6 bridesmaids and 2 junior bridesmaids, as well as myself. She also did my makeup, my mother's make up, and a junior bridesmaid's makeup! The first thing I noticed about Tiffany is her calming, kind, and comforting demeanor. She made me, an anxious bride, feel so at ease with her confidence, experience, efficiency, flexibility, and sheer talent! She allowed my bridesmaids to show her a picture of what they would like and she absolutely nailed each of them. She was also able to offer suggestions according to hair type and length. Tiffany made everyone feel so beautiful. I would absolutely recommend Tiffany for special event hair and makeup!

Photo of Tiffany Mentrak - Professional Hairstylist | Make-up Artist in ,
Profile Picture Kristen, 9/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tiffany is seriously the best of the best. I had been a client of hers for years and when it was time to start planning a wedding, the stars aligned and she was able to be there! Needless to say I was so excited!! My hair and makeup, as well as my mother's, my stepdaughter's and my bridesmaids' turned out gorgeous. When she tells you that hair and makeup for your group will take X-number of hours, she means it. Our group of 5 finished in about 3.5 hours (all hair and makeup, scheduled for 4 hours) and that is even with me insisting Tiffany take a break and have a mimosa with us.

Book Tiffany. You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Sara, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Tiffany Mentrak - Professional Hairstylist | Make-up Artist Pricing

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

Apex, NC 27502   See On Map
315-569-6313 (phone)
Tiffany Mentrak - Professional Hairstylist | Make-up Artist is a wedding Hairstylist from Raleigh, NC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Charlotte, Willmington, and Winston Salem. Tiffany Mentrak - Professional Hairstylist | Make-up Artist is a professional wedding hairstylist that has been part of the Raleigh wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in On site Bridal up-dos, high fashion hair design, and traditional styling.