The Makeup Team

Charlotte, NC View map Visit website

The Makeup Team is a mobile wedding-beauty business based in Charlotte, North Carolina, also serving to-be-weds throughout Greensboro, Fayetteville, and Wilmington. Founded by professional makeup artist Courtney Lloyd, the company strives to provide effortless and stress-free beauty services to clients preparing for their big day. Couples are sure to love working alongside these friendly and knowledgeable stylists for their wedding beauty transformation.

The Makeup Team offers various beauty packages for wedding parties, including airbrush cosmetics and elegant hair styling for all hair and skin types. Beginning with a consultation, clients can meet with the team to discuss preferred styles and overall vision for the big day. A hair-and-makeup trial follows to find the perfect beauty look before the wedding day arrives, ensuring that the getting-ready process is fun and relaxed.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Taylor
    Taylor D. Married on 09/25/2021

Highly recommend!

We were thrilled with the hair services we received from The Makeup Team! Manning was the stylist for six of my bridesmaids and my mom and mother in law. She showed up late - ten minutes after she was supposed to start the first bridesmaid's hair - but that was the only complaint I had! Everyone's hair looked amazing and she stayed on schedule with eight people in line, which is hard to do. Their prices were reasonable as well. Overall was very happy with the service and would recommend to others!
    Kristen Married on 10/19/2019

Book them they are Amazing!

I highly recommend booking the makeup team if you want to look amazing on your wedding day! I hired Courtney to do my makeup and was blown away! She helped me look absolutely stunning for the big day!
    Morgan Married on 03/30/2019

The Makeup Team!

Working with The Makeup Team of Charlotte for my wedding was wonderful! Courtney was patient and thorough as we discussed my vision for my wedding, what I was looking for with a hair & makeup team, and how I wanted my wedding party to feel on the big day! She picked the perfect stylist for me - Patty - and I could not happier with her choice! Patty is truly talented and is one of the most down to earth person I have ever met - she fit right in with my large bridal party! She listened to everything that we wanted, she delivered beautifully and she was so easy to work with! From the hair trial to the big day, she was wonderful! Thank you for making my hair dreams come true for my wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Charlotte Charlotte, NC, 28205
9198271382
Location of (The Makeup Team)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding