New Port Richey, FL 34654 Map · Phone number
Package Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About The Joy of Weddings

You have the dress. You have the veil....now what? From the venue to the veil...from the flowers to the favors....from the music to the magic...walk down the aisle knowing every detail (even the ones you don't know about yet) are completed and executed according to your plans. I will meet with the bride and groom frequently to make sure all of their ideas, hope and dreams for their big day will go off without a hitch. I will coordinate with your bridal party, bring your rehearsal together, and go over the to-do lists before the big day. You will wake up on your wedding day with confidence knowing with me by your side every step of the way you can enjoy the moment, forever frozen in your hearts and memories. When it's time, all eyes will be on you....most of all his! Call or email me for a FREE consultation! Officiating Services available upon request.

Follow The Joy of Weddings on

Mr. & Mrs. Rodriguez 2/21/15
stressfree
ceremony setup callahan 02 28 15

4 Reviews for The Joy of Weddings

Tammy made our wedding very special at a good price. We used most of her suggestions and customized our vows.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Words cannot describe how amazing Tammy is. She coordinated my rehearsal, setup my wedding with my decorations, officiated our wedding, and coordinated the entire day. I could not have made it through without her. It was truly a beautiful process and event all thanks to her and if you are looking for a miracle worker, look no further!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Angela · Married on 02/28/2015

Where could I possibly begin about Tammy? Tammy made my wedding ten times more amazing than I ever could have dreamed. She is a wonderful caring person, and her passion for people is an inspiration. She was constantly doing everything possible to make our planning-lives easier. She helped us setup the entire wedding, even arriving to the venue four hours before to make sure the vendors did as expected and to place centerpieces and such. She stayed throughout the entire reception, even packing our things into the limo (including cake for us) and getting everyone together for the send off. Tammy is without a doubt the best decision I made for the wedding, except my husband of course. But she is so much more than just a helping hand. Tammy is one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and she truly helped keep me calm when no one else could. She is incredibly underpaid and underappreciated, because I can only imagine the amazing behind the scenes things she did for us. Tammy is truly an angel, and if you want an incredible wedding, than she's the one person you MUST hire.

Sent on 03/31/2015

The Joy of Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.
    Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. Wedding DJs

We absolutely LOVE Tammy! So fun and easy to work with. We highly recommend her for any event planning needs. A+

• Studio Twentyeight Photography
    Studio Twentyeight Photography Wedding Photographers

What an amazing person to work with. Not only did she keep everything on schedule(which isn't easy to do) but she was so nice and helpful. She was amazing and made sure everything was perfect. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

• New Port Richey, 34654 See on map