Simple Weddings

Saint Petersburg, FL View map Visit website
$999 Package Price

$999 Package Price

Simple Weddings is a wedding planning company located in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Providing professional services from Saint Petersburg to Anna Maria Island, this team strives to create the dream wedding each couple has always envisioned. From private weddings to luxurious ballroom gatherings, these wedding planners will work closely with every couple, ensuring that all of their desires and requirements are met.

Experience

Amber and Anthony are the owners of this business. Their dedicated team of wedding planners has several years of experience between them and have successfully organized several religious and non-religious ceremonies, cultural weddings, destination weddings, and elopements. All wedding planners share the common goal of tending to every couple’s thematic desires, producing a celebration that best reflects their style and relationship.

Simple Weddings offers couples an array of wedding services. They offer exclusive ceremony and reception packages as well as personalized wedding planning, day-of coordination, and decoration setup. Other helpful planning services can include budget analysis, vendor referrals, timelines, and more. Simple Weddings provides couples with an array of wedding services outside of the event planning industry. Some of these services include the following:

• Floral design
  • Photography
  • Hair and makeup application
  • Wedding officiating
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$999

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,499

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Sharon
    Sharon H. Getting married on 06/18/2022

An eloping joke turned into the best day of my life.

With covid initially ruining our initial wedding plans, it was jokingly suggested by both our parents that we go and elope somewhere warm on a beach. Still wanting the big wedding, we researched a little To just look and came across simple weddings. Being within our budget, we reached out to just get some information.

We ended up deciding on a very small micro wedding with our immediate family and had invited our wedding party and planned the big party down the road when we are able to do so. I cant tell you how easy simple weddings made everything especially with having covid trying to ruin your wedding plans on several different occasions. Everyone told me I was crazy for going to florida to get married amongst the pandemic and that I should have looked at local places that were “safe within our state.” In all honesty, I actually felt more safe than going to a local grocery store.

Amber and Anthony were so welcoming! They are beyond budget friendly with several different packages offered. Amber was such an amazing wedding planner and guided us through the whole process of what we needed, local places/vendors and how to even obtain an out of state marriage license in impeccable detail.

We even had threats of hurricanes days prior to the wedding and Amber had a plan A, B, and C. Even dealing with covid, we were well informed on any state changes and what was going to be required. I cant stress enough to how wonderful and helpful Amber was.

I would highly recommend simple weddings to anyone looking for a beach wedding.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 03/11/2022

The Perfect Elopement

Anthony couldn’t have done a better job of making our wedding day perfect! Being 4 months pregnant I didn’t want to do a lot of planning. I truly trusted him to handle everything! Our day couldn’t have been more perfect. Our photos with Dorothy couldn’t have turned out more dreamy. I cannot rave about this experience enough!
  • Jacklyn
    Jacklyn W. Married on 10/23/2021

Best day of my life and it’s all thanks to simple weddings!

Simple weddings was amazing! They turned my special day into pure bliss! My make up turned out just the way I wanted it and Amber and Anthony were the best! Dylan our photographer was so kind and caring and made me feel so comfortable . The videographer was wonderful as well! Definitely would recommend them for anyone looking for a beach wedding !

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Simple Weddings 1
Discount

$100 off our Signature Ceremony Package when you mention you found us on Wedding Wire!

Pricing

Madeira Beach City Centre Madeira Beach City Centre Park & Outdoor Weddings

We love working with Simple Weddings! They are always so professional and make planning/ Day of Coordination a breeze. I would certainly recommend them!

Strings of Pinellas Strings of Pinellas Wedding Musicians

I was hired by Simple Weddings to play violin for a beach wedding. They were very professional in their dealings with me and their preparation level for the wedding was superior. They went above and beyond to make the couple's wedding extra special. You could tell that Simple Weddings worked very hard, but the wedding proceeded effortlessly. I would be delighted to work with them again.

Luna Blue Band Luna Blue Band Wedding Bands

Very organized and professional. They really think of everything and handle every detail. Very easy to work with and stellar communication. Absolutely a joy to work with.

145 108th Ave, Suite 1 Saint Petersburg, FL, 33706

By appointment
Location of (Simple Weddings)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding