Simple Weddings Reviews

93 | Saint Petersburg, FL

93 Reviews for Simple Weddings

93 Simple Weddings Reviews

julie 路 Getting married on 04/04/2020

Amber is an amazing job planning our wedding. She was such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Simple Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, and I hope you and Tod both know how much of a joy it was to be involved in planning your wedding day. It was so special to officially unite the two of you and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Misty and Joshua 路 Getting married on 11/24/2018

Easy, caring and fun

Simple to the point and very knowledgeable. Helped with everything from the marriage License to location and even helped us find a hotel. Most relaxing romantic wedding just like we wanted. We highly recommend simple weddings :)

Sent on 11/08/2018

Simple Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Misty! You made my day. You and Josh were so much fun! I think you were our first couple from Alaska! Best wishes to you both!

John Mc Laughlin 路 Married on 10/02/2018

Great day out

Very helpful with advice and help to make a great day

Simple Weddings 1

Sean Price 路 Married on 09/30/2018

Excellent all around

Simple weddings did an outstanding job taking care of our wedding! We literally just had to show up and they did the rest. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Simple Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your review, Sean. It means a lot to us. You and Becky made the process simple for us, too. With your combined input, planning was a breeze, and both of you were so relaxed and focused on just having a fun and beautiful day with your loved ones. It was wonderful to be part of your wedding day. We wish you all much happiness!

Maggie 路 Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I had been planning our wedding for over a year. We booked a resort in Puerto Vallarta Mexico and planned a lovely destination wedding with our immediate family. To make a long story short some things didn鈥檛 work out and 3 very important family members weren鈥檛 going to be able to make it. We made a last minute decision to cancel the wedding in Mexico, and decided instead to get married in beautiful Clearwater. I contacted Anthony less than a month before our wedding date and didn鈥檛 actually book the wedding until about 2 weeks before. Despite this last minute planning our wedding was absolutely perfect! Anthony and his team did all the work, and made everything super easy for us so that we could just enjoy our week at the beach! They secured a beautiful location and got us a beach permit just in time! Due to the last minute notice, all of Anthony鈥檚 regular photographers were unavailable, but he found another photographer that was absolutely amazing. Our wedding planner Kelly was very helpful and stayed in touch to keep our minds at ease. We wanted to write our own vows, but we weren鈥檛 exactly sure how things would fit into the ceremony. Anthony provided us with a guide that was very helpful and we were easily able to personalize our ceremony to fit us. Anthony performed our ceremony and it was flawless. I willl absolutely recommend Simple Weddings to anyone thinking about getting married in Florida!!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Simple Weddings 2
    Simple Weddings 3
    Simple Weddings 4

Simple Weddings's reply:

Maggie, Thank you so much for your kind words. You were such a beautiful bride. Our team loved working with you and Eben! Congratulations and best wishes!

Lori 路 Married on 01/27/2018

Wow! I can't believe it has been over a month since we were in Florida, enjoying Indian Shores with our whole family for Cassie & David's wedding. I wanted to let you know that "Simple Weddings" was fantastic and you exceeded all of my expectations. My one wish would be that I had another girl to do this all over again with you! You made everything so perfect for them and for our whole family!

It has been so much fun looking back at pictures and just reflecting on how beautiful everything was ~ and we have you to thank for being part of it! Thank you and your whole staff for being so wonderful and putting up with the kiddos as they were setting up. Your whole crew was top notch for taking care of everything and all of our questions ahead of time, etc. Amber - you are great! You answered all our questions, so helpful the day of the ceremony, kept contact with us throughout to see if there was anything else she could do. Anthony - super officiating and helping setting up and tearing down. Everyone was so nice and helpful. Pictures went so smoothly - you all just knew how to handle everything and especially the kiddos. And the pictures were so good! Loved them! I just cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Simple Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Lori! Your feedback means so much to us and to other brides and grooms considering our services. It was an absolute joy working with you and Cassie to create this day and your family was absolutely delightful, especially the kiddos! The photos show all the love and joy shared that day and we were honored to be a part of it!

Karla 路 Married on 01/08/2018

Simple Weddings was simply amazing! From start to finish they were thorough with every small detail. If you're thinking about getting married on the beach, there's no other way to go... I had a fairy tale wedding, and I couldn't have done it without Amber and her team. Very professional and friendly. I didn't have to worry about anything! Thank you simple weddings for making my fairy tale wedding a reality!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Simple Weddings 5
    Simple Weddings 6
    Simple Weddings 7
    Simple Weddings 8

Simple Weddings's reply:

Your kind words mean so much! It was our pleasure to help plan the day for you and Lee. Your family and friends were so sweet and fun, and you two are an absolutely beautiful couple. Thank you for choosing us and giving us the opportunity to share in such a special day. Warmest congratulations from all us.

Dayna 路 Married on 12/13/2017

Anthony and his team were AWESOME! We planned our wedding sight unseen. They were very responsive and our day turned out perfect! They had recommendations for everything!!! They made this process SO EASY and stress free!!

Amber 路 Married on 11/07/2017

As a wedding planner and a second-time bride, I wanted a very unique and personal ceremony. We chose Anthony as our officiant. He was very comfortable with our unique content, as we modified the traditional ceremony language to include a hand-fasting. We also had 2 special friends read passages during the ceremony, and he made the transitions seamless. He took the time to make sure that our ceremony was about us. His delivery is professional, yet personal, and he adds humor to his ceremonies to help balance the sentimentality and spirituality. It's the perfect balance and what you want as a bride on the beach! He and the day-of coordinator, Desiree also made sure that our music cues were spot on as we had different processional songs for the members of our wedding party. Music is very important to my husband and me, and we were glad this was part of the Simple Weddings service.

Gayle 路 Married on 10/03/2017

I wanted to express how appreciative we were of the beautiful wedding we had for Dave and Lana. Shanna, Desiree, Claire and Anthony were just awesome to work with. We had so much fun and it was exactly the ceremony they wanted. We've had a couple other weddings in our family and this was by far the easiest one I've ever planned! I would definitely recommend your company to anyone. You were always responsive and respectful of their wishes. Loved all the special touches of the shells on the table and the ring photos in them and the signs. It looked so beautiful and went beyond my expectations. Thank you, thank you!!
    Best Regards,
    Gayle Grundtner, Mother of the Groom

Julianna 路 Married on 07/14/2017

Finding Simply Weddings was like a dream come true. Both Anthony and Amber listened to every word we said. Guiding us through locating a venue to selecting the perfect DJ for our wedding. Amber took care of our wedding day as if it were her own, which allowed my husband and I to just relax and enjoy our day and our guests. No one can beat this outstanding team and their crew. Look no more and call Simply Weddings!! You will not regret your call I know we didn't and we are so happy we found them.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Simple Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your kind words. But it really was a joy to work with both of you and plan your special day. Your hearts are even bigger than your smiles and your love radiates. You have great friends and family and we know you'll have a lifetime of happiness!

Kendall 路 Married on 06/11/2017

Anthony genuinely made sure our special day was perfect. Thank you for that.

Tamara 路 Married on 04/22/2017

I couldn't be happier with the amazing New Year's Eve beach wedding Simple Weddings did for me and my husband. They made everything super easy because they do it all. Desiree did a great job making sure our special day was perfect. The decorations, flowers, music, cake was just how I imagined. Ron, our officiant was great and the ceremomy was beautiful. Amber came to my hotel room the day of the wedding to do my hair and makeup and made me feel exceptionally beautiful. Steven, our photographer was very fun and easy to work with, I can't wait to see the photos! Everything was absolutely perfect and I'm so happy I had you guys to give me a stress free planning and wedding. Thank you!

Deb 路 Married on 02/17/2017

Excellent Service! We would highly recommend Simple Weddings! We had a wonderful and beautiful vow renewal ceremony for our 30th wedding anniversary...they are the BEST!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Simple Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services. We love vow renewals and it was wonderful to work with you both and create something so personal for you to celebrate your anniversary. Wishing you an additional lifetime of happiness.

Michelle 路 Married on 11/02/2016

Simple weddings was the perfect choice for us. We absolutely loved everything they did. Our coordinator Christopher was great and made sure we were on the same page through the whole process. I highly recommend them.

Katie 路 Married on 10/15/2016

Planning a destination wedding was anything but simple, but Simple Weddings made the entire process easy, efficient, and affordable! We reached out to Amber when the previous company we had booked with lost our ceremony site and were impossible to get in touch with so needless to say we were a bit panicked and frantic. Amber was so sweet to talk with! She listened, reached out to the city, filed for a permit, and was able to squeeze us in on our preferred wedding date (THANK YOU!)! Christopher was our assigned wedding planner, and we couldn't have been taken care of any better. He texted us often just to check in, our phone conversations were always productive whether they were planned or last minute detail worries, and he helped us plan our perfect wedding! We chose Anthony as our officiant, and even with little contact with him before the wedding day, he delivered a fantastic ceremony. We loved that we were able to choose our own music, our own dialogue, and our own decor; it was truly the wedding of our dreams! We are so happy that we chose Simple Weddings! Thank you to all involved for making our day so special! Katie and Katelyn 10/15/16

Sent on 10/27/2016

Simple Weddings's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. It was our genuine pleasure and joy to help plan your wedding day. You were both absolutely lovely and it was a beautiful ceremony. Our warmest congratulations to you both.

Joanne 路 Married on 10/13/2016

Outstanding service , simply perfect from the start to finish. Highly recommended

Sent on 10/19/2016

Simple Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Joanne! It was such a pleasure to work with you and we loved meeting your friends and family! What a fun group. Your gold color added the perfect touch of glam to your beach ceremony! We wish you all the best!

Charle 路 Married on 08/18/2016

If you are looking for someone to plan a perfect beach wedding and want to know exactly what to pay and expect, these are the people to contact!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Simple Weddings's reply:

Charle, thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and Jerry to plan your wedding in Clearwater. We are so glad that you were pleased with everything. We wish you all the best!

michelle 路 Married on 07/04/2016

These guys were.perfect for my beach wedding. They had decor that noone else had. They were so good to me. It turned out to be a perfectday even tho a drunk driver hit the power pole and we lost power, they made it beautiful and it went so smoothly. I recommend this company to anyone who wants an easy ride for a perfect wedding

Sent on 07/12/2016

Simple Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle. We truly enjoyed working with you and Troy. You have a beautiful family and we are so glad you chose Simple Weddings. Our congratulations again!

Shauna 路 Married on 06/09/2016

Very quick to answer questions, friendly, and stress free set up

Debbie 路 Married on 06/01/2016

Simple weddings did a great job helping us plan our out of state wedding in Florida. They took care of everything. They even set up an activity for our 4 grandchildren ages 5 and under. They did a sand footprint with 2 wonderful people from the Sand Box. We had to move dinner inside due to the heat on the balcony and Desiree handled it easily! The tables were beautiful inside, and everything went off without a hitch! Trent, our officiant was great, very easygoing; the beach arch was beautiful, Vincent on steel drums was awesome, and the catering my Marcy was wonderful. We couldn't have asked for better! We highly recommend Simple Weddings to anyone planning a wedding in the Tampa area!

• User6840033 路 2+ years ago

Love, love, loved my experience with Simple Weddings! I had a beautiful, stress-free wedding on the beach in Treasure Island, Florida. They planned everything for me from the officiant, photographer, flowers, and even hair and make up. The set me up with a company to get my marriage license on line so I didn't have to worry about running around once I got to Florida (since I live in PA). They were easy to get in touch with, responsive, and definitely knew what they were doing! Everything was perfect!! I can't say more about Simple Weddings!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Simple Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review. We are thrilled that you had a great, stress-free experience! Weddings should be fun! We wish you all the best.
  • User6393998 路 2+ years ago

Simple Weddings was the best!! They were there when I needed them anytime of the day! Always available and very responsive. Professionalism is there number one priority and yes they were professional but yet family oriented. I felt as if they were my family. The decorations were beautiful, ceremony was on time and coordinated efficiently and they were welcoming to my family. I love Simple Weddings and thank you for making my dream wedding come true!! The Render's!!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Simple Weddings's reply:

Chandra, Thank you for your kind words. it was truly a pleasure to help you and Ron with your wedding plans. You were a stunning bride and we loved meeting your family and friends. I was just looking at your photos. The coral color you chose for your decor really looked great on the beach! We wish you, Ron and your family all the best.

Kellie 路 Married on 03/10/2016

I really enjoyed working with Simple Weddings! They made it very easy for me to have the destination wedding I have always wanted! Especially with living so far away!-I highly recommend their services & packages!! Everything turned out perfect & looked so beautiful on our big day!!!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Simple Weddings's reply:

Kellie, thank you so much for your kind words. We truly enjoyed working with you. And, what a beautiful day on the beach! We wish you and Tony a lifetime of happiness.