The Artistic Whisk

Saint Petersburg, Florida View map Visit website

The Artistic Whisk is a wedding bakery based out of Saint Petersburg, Florida. Using only natural ingredients and created from scratch, The Artistic Whisk can help you make a stunning wedding cake for your ceremony. The Artistic Whisk understands that the wedding cake is the centerpiece of a ceremony, and the team of pastry chefs will make sure that you have a cake that is both delicious and stunning. The bakery uses the highest-quality flour from King Arthur Flour, milk from local favorite Dakin Dairy Farms, and no high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavoring. When you order a cake from The Artistic Whisk, you will undoubtedly be able to taste the difference.

The Artistic Whisk is all about simple, local-grown ingredients. The team can also cater to those looking for a gluten-free, vegan, or lactose-free cake. While the bakery specializes in wedding cakes, it also offers croquembouche, dessert buffets, pastries, cookies, cupcakes, and grooms' cakes, all made with the same attention to detail. Some of the professional cake services The Artistic Whisk offers include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Woman-owned

$7

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$9

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$6

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cheese
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Matt
    Matt D. Married on 03/12/2022

Look no further The Artistic Whisk is the best around

From day one working with The Artistic Whisk we loved everything about them. We were able to pick up our samples at their shop within a day or so of selecting them online. We selected from ten different choices and everyone of them were delicious. In the end we went more of a traditional route with the Vanilla Bean and Chocolate Chocolate. We asked if they could custom design the coloring of the cake to match the beach and sunset and they hit it out of the park. The first time I saw the cake besides the drawing was when we walked in for the reception. Every detail was perfect. When the cake was served we were able to grab a slice of the vanilla while the rest was being cut. Once the chocolate layer was cut my side of the family started to ask my wife questions about the recipe. She referred my cousin to me and asked if I had tasted the chocolate cake yet. I asked him why and he said, "Did you give them Grandma's recipe? This is her chocolate cake." I took one bite and it almost brought tears to my eyes. The flavor was spot on to a family tradition. I can not express how much my family loved the cake and how it made it feel like my Grandmother was able to be there with us. I would order this cake again any day of the week just to have that moment again. The service of The Artistic Whisk was as top notch as their cakes. 11/10 would recommend is not enough.

The Artistic Whisk's reply:

Thank you oh so much for your touching review! We loved making your cake, and we are glad you enjoyed it even more! We wish you and your wife, and family health and happiness!

The Artistic Whisk Team
  • Janelle
    Janelle B. Married on 02/27/2022

Delicious and beautiful!

Our cake was not only delicious but also so beautiful! I wanted a simple, classic, white cake with a little texture. The Artistic Whisk gave me exactly what I wanted! We were able to taste eight samples of cake and they were all so good. We went with the lemon flavor, and got so many compliments on the cake. It was a perfect light lemon flavor for a Florida wedding!

Our cake was included in our venue package and The Artistic Whisk was the best and perfect option for us. They were very accommodating for us, who are from Chicago. They also have dairy free options which was great for my lactose intolerant husband. They made the top layer of the cake dairy free for us!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

24 photos · 10/21/2018
  • Ashley & Wayne
    51 photos · 06/10/2017

Wentworth Golf Club Wentworth Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Cakes and desserts that are exquisite!

The Tampa Club The Tampa Club Country Club Weddings

This weekend the team at Artistic Whisk delivered a grooms cake and wedding cake To The Tampa Club. The groom’s cake was so adorable a basketball and jersey. And the wedding cake was an elegant 5 tier cake. Not only did the cakes look beautiful but every time we walked pass them they smelled amazing! We look forward to having many more Artistic Whisk cakes at The Tampa Club.

Wonderland Floral Art Wonderland Floral Art Wedding Florists

Artistic Whisk is an incredible cake baker and pastry chef creating edible works of art. We have had the opportunity to collaborate on many weddings and our mutual clients are always been thrilled. As a florist, I have had the pleasure of accenting their beautiful cakes with flowers multiple times and seeing the detail of the artistry of their cakes up close. Talented and professional artists, a wonderful vendor for any wedding or event.

11873 34th St. N. Saint Petersburg, Florida, 33716
727-350-4995
Location of (The Artistic Whisk)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding