TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC

Saint Petersburg, FL View map
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC is a wedding planning company based in Saint Petersburg, Florida that will take care of everything you may need from start to finish. With unique decor and quality linens, they will provide you with high-quality service that will exceed your expectations.

The dedicated team of creators at TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC will creatively plan your wedding to perfection using their variety of offerings. They will assist you in coming up with ideas so that you can relax and enjoy your special day. The following services and rentals are available:

• Consulting session
  • Uplighting
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Linen rentals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,400

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Catherine Married on 11/17/2018

Above and Beyond

Hiring Trudy for day-of coordination and set-up for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made throughout my wedding planning process. I felt such a relief after our first phone call, and each subsequent interaction. Trudy was always quick to respond to emails, and I truly felt like she was invested in making sure that I had the wedding I envisioned. Although she was technically hired for “day of coordination”, she went above and beyond (meeting with me at the venue on two separate occasions, phone calls, recommending other awesome vendors, and even having her husband help with the cleanup at the end of the night!). I do not know what we would have done without her. She perfectly executed the set-up, handled ALL of the little things that popped up throughout the day, and clearly made it her main priority that my fiancé and I had the night of our dreams. Trudy is worth every penny and more- you will not go wrong if you hire her to be a part of your wedding planning! Thank you Trudy!! -Catherine and Jess

TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC's reply:

Catherine, you and Jess were so sweet and your family was so wonderful. It made my job so easy and it was such an blessing to be apart of your special day.
    Cecelia B. Married on 11/17/2018

Fantastic!

Trudy was a godsend!!! She knew exactly when and where everyone and everything needed to be at the most crucial moments. She was on top of the day at all times. My daughter ‘s wedding would not have run as smoothly as it did if it wasn’t for Trudy. I highly recommend her and am so glad we found her.

TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure working with your daughter and your son-in-love "law". Thank you for the wonderful card. Take care and God Bless.
    Mera Married on 11/11/2018

Execution terrific! Choose trudy

Found Trudy with TMR events two months out before my wedding! From the moment we started communicating it was a VERY VERY smooth process! She is/was VERY professional, and EXTREMELY organized ( and this is coming from a bride who is SUPER organized, and pays attention to every detail) She helped us with every step of the way. She was on available whenever I needed her even at 11:30 at night. Our wedding was elaborate and not your traditional wedding, but her execution was AMAZING. She and her husband never missed a detail! She was also very very very flexible! Her GOAL at 200% of the time was to make my now husband and I super comfortable and happy on our wedding day! I would recommend Trudy with TMR to ANYONE. She has become a friend, and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful I made that phone call that day looking for a planner. She also stood by us when other vendors were giving us a small hardtime, she took of them for us and made sure that our wedding was the way we wanted it.

and oh before i forget she made me the most beautiful selfie 7 foot frame, that i literally requested 4 days before my wedding. EVERYONE used it and loved it!

Please please choose TRUDY with TMR when planning your wedding! You will never regret it.

TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC's reply:

Thank you my dear. It was such an honor to be apart of your special day. I look forward to sitting down and having coffee someday soon.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

The Artistic Whisk The Artistic Whisk Wedding Cakes

Trudy is an amazing person and planner. She has a way about her where if she can't find what you're looking for, she'll make it for you. She seriously can make make anything happen to make your wedding exactly what you are envisioning. Trudy did such an amazing job for brides where I have made the cake that I hired her to be the day of coordinator for my own wedding. I can't say enough great things about her professionalism and her 'I'll make it happen' attitude.

The Regent The Regent Banquet Halls

Trudy is an amazing planner and coordinator! I am so relieved when I see that she will be handling one of our weddings! Nothing stops her from making it the best day ever for the bride! She is calm and organized, with a great sense of humor. She manages the timeline flawlessly and is a quick thinker/reactor if something goes awry. We love working with her!

Abundant Grace Photography Abundant Grace Photography Wedding Photographers

TMR rocks! They are fun, professional and easy to work with. They put the couples wants and vision first, which is a rare find. They not only put it first but then strive to make it happen, and they do. Trudy and her team are a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend them!!

5533 Atlantic ave N Saint Petersburg, 33703
Location of (TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding