This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2014

Located in Saint Petersburg, Florida, Tamik Entertainment LLC provides professional wedding DJ and entertainment services for engaged couples. Terrell Riley AKA DJ Tamik, the founder of the company, has more than 20 years of experience. He truly adores creating an unforgettable experience for soon-to-be-weds, delivering performances that leave a lasting impression. DJ Tamik will focus on the finer details, playing songs that reflect your genuine personality and taste.

DJ Tamik will get to know each couple on a personal level, developing an understanding of their dream vision for their nuptials. Tamik Entertainment specializes in a wide spectrum of music genres such as country, electronic, pop, and rock. Engaged couples can also avail of do-not-play-lists, karaoke services, MC services, and a one-event-per-day policy. A premium selection of entertainment equipment is also available including microphones, flat-screen TVs, projectors, and more.

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Projector

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

99% Recommended by couples

Andrew
Andrew M. Sent on 06/24/2022

Call DJ Tamik Before Any Other DJ

I called multiple different DJs (probably around 8) and made a pros & cons list of these DJs. When I finally called DJ Tamik, we had an instant connection and my wife and I knew that we had found our DJ. DJ Tamik has fun on the job because he sees his audience having fun. He knows how to read a crowd and how to connect with each person on and off the dancefloor. He offers music suggestions for each big wedding event for those not-so-musically inclined like me and my wife. His MC skills are second to none and man, he can really pump up the crowd for your big entrance into the ceremony. He can select the right music for the moment and get everyone in your reception involved in having fun and celebrating you as a couple. His lighting setup creates such a fun atmosphere. I wish I would have called him sooner to remove one more stressor from wedding planning. And his rates are incredible. I would recommend DJ Tamik to anybody getting married in the Tampa/St. Pete area (and any other area if he opens up shop elsewhere).
A
Ashley Sent on 01/31/2024

Awesome experience

Thank you Tamik for such an amazing day! He was so nice and personable and everyone just loved him. He read the room and played the right songs at the right time. highly recommend!
J
J. Villanueva Sent on 12/11/2023

Dj Tamik was GREAT!

We experienced Dj Tamik at a friend of ours wedding. We are so glad that we witnessed him. Because we were looking for someone for our wedding. WE FOUND OUR DJ!!!!
illustration stars

Alex Lehman & Jacob Sanow
77 photos · 02/18/2023

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Dj  Tamik
Dj Tamik
Owner/DJ/MC

Hello my name is Terrell "Dj Tamik" Riley of Tamik Entertainment LLC. I have a love of music that started when I was very young. I started as a Dj at the age of 16 years old in Washington, D.C. I was given the chance to Dj/MC a party when the Dj went on break and stayed on for 2 hrs. From that point on I was hooked. For me the love of music is so needed in this world. During your event for me music is at the TOP of the remembered things. I take a great importance in getting to know you so that I can blend into your event, family and friends.

Music is the lifeblood of the world....Listen closely! - Dj Tamik

The Regent The Regent Banquet Halls

Professional and attentive to every details. You are in good hands with Tamik Entertainment LLC. Terrell is amazing with his clients and you will enjoy having him at your function to dance the night away!

The Artistic Whisk The Artistic Whisk Wedding Cakes

Tamik is one of the nicest, honest, hard working guys in the industry. He has a passion for what he does and it shows through his work. He has his own sound system, lights, and he is full of energy and fun to be around, I 100% recommend him for your next event!

TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC Wedding Planners

Tamik Entertainment LLC is a company that you will want to hire over and over again. They focus on you as the customer, not just playing with they want. they bring your event to life through music. You can bring ideas to the table and they will make it come true.

The Hotel Zamora
· Historic Weddings
Abundant Grace Photography
4.9 out of 5 rating , 114 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours