Tamik Entertainment LLC Reviews

Tamik Entertainment LLC 7
  • Clora

Clora black · Married on 10/05/2018

Best D.J Ever

Tamik entertainment did our wedding from start to finish and it was wonderful. Couldn't have asked for a more professional and entertaining guy. Terrell had our guest dancing all night long. I would definitely recommend Tamik entertainment.

Christine · Married on 09/29/2018

Tamik Entertainment was amazing! They had everyone dancing the entire night. They really got our taste in music and played a crucial role in making my wedding perfect!

Joan · Married on 09/15/2018

Tamik was super professional and very accommodating when plans changed during the wedding! I highly recommend him!!!

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

I can’t put enough words to say how wonderful Tamik is!! and to say my standards aren’t ridiculously high is an understatement. He was incredibly professional and truly made our event. Several of our guests came up to us and said where did you find him he is amazing!! Cannot recommend him enough!!

Julliet · Married on 06/16/2018

I totally recommend Dj Tamik Entertainment. He was the Dj of my wedding 6/16/18 and everything was amazing !!!! He know how to entertain the crowd and also he plays the perfect music to keep the party going . Thank you so much Tamik I’m definitely hired you for my next party God bless you

Mildred · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I got married on May 19, 2018 at the Rusty Pelican in Tampa, Florida. DJ Tamik was a preferred vendor of the Rusty Pelican who did a PHENOMENAL job at our wedding. He made sure every song on our requested playlist was played, the flow of the wedding party was perfect, and he communicated and interacted very well with our guests. If we are ever in need of a DJ in the future, we will be sure to contact him and would highly recommend his services to anyone. His professionalism and ability to keep the crowd on the dance floor made our wedding day an evening to remember. We were very pleased with his services.

Tamik Entertainment LLC 8

J · Married on 05/16/2018

I truly appreciate all the support & flexibility that Trudy provided. I have very little experience with decorating & Trudy eased my stress with her experience! I would definitely use her again in the future. Thank You again

ben · Married on 04/14/2018

Tamik was professional, fun, and a real asset to us on our wedding day. He helped find songs in Chinese and got the Chinese in laws dancing on their feet, something I wasn't sure would be possible! Tamik is a big reason our big day was so successful, and we highly recommend him going forward.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Tamik Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Ben. It was a lot of fun.

Desiree · Married on 03/24/2018

Tamik Entertainment was a dream to work with. I was pretty nervous about entertainment as I have heard horror stories, by Terrell not only calmed my nerves, but our guest had an amazing time. He works so well with The Rusty Pelican and our photographer Kimberly Romano, that an event planner was not even necessary. He had everything prepared and ready for our ceremony and reception that it was went stress-free.

Jeannine · Married on 12/31/2017

I haven't planned an event since my daughter's wedding in 2004, so I was extremely nervous to plan the New Year's Eve Party for our condo complex. When I called Terrell at Tamik Entertainment, I hit the jackpot! From the get-go he impressed me. His professionalism on the phone, his knowledge and experience and upfront ideas helped to give me the start I needed to plan the party. From there it was smooth sailing; meeting with my team, discussing room layout, talking about his endless supply of songs, state-of-the-art equipment, the lighting he had that would really dress up the social room and give it the "party" atmosphere. I just knew I had the right DJ to bring to life the first New Year's Eve Party at our complex in a very long time. Terrell asked that I provide some ideas for songs. I didn't have much luck obtaining "any" suggestions for Terrell. That was no problem, he read the crowd, continually played the right music that got a variety of people dancing all night long. The count down to New Year's Eve was perfect as well. I am still getting praise for that party and it is Terrell that deserves most of the credit. On a scale of 1 - 10, with 10 being the best; Terrell gets a 12! Terrell will be my go to for any entertainment needs going forward. SO PLEASED!!!!!

June · Married on 12/10/2017

From beginning to end Tamik entertainment has been amazing!

For starters I am pretty sure that we have all been to a wedding where the DJ messed up the couples name, or the music didn't the guest hype, or just the quality of sound produced in the speakers were terrible (it was either too loud, too much rattle, or just not loud enough), am I right or wrong? Anyways, as a bride who held a Sunday brunch wedding, my husband and I were weary that many of our guest would be bored, we expected our guest to come, eat, and leave. Fortunately, that was not the case! Tamik Entertainment did an amazing job from start to finish. Our guest in broad day light got up and danced, get this without being drunk!!! Everyone was laughing, moving around to the music, and as a bride I was simply happy. At the end of the day many of our guest, including our parents were shocked that they danced during the day!

Truth is you get what you pay for. For the amount we payed for Tamik Entertainment, my husband and I could not be any happier! Our day was perfect because Tamik Entertainment ensured that all of our songs were played, there was music for everyone to get up to, and most importantly the personality voiced throughout our reception was lively! Just look below at how sunny it was and still everyone was enjoying themselves!

** We even had the groom and brother dance off battle, along with our two best men dance off! Like seriously just so much fun!!

Tamik Entertainment LLC 9
    Tamik Entertainment LLC 10
    Tamik Entertainment LLC 11
    Tamik Entertainment LLC 12
    Tamik Entertainment LLC 13
    Tamik Entertainment LLC 14

Morgan · Married on 11/24/2017

Terrell was an AMAZING DJ from beginning to end. He is personable, professional, timely, and high quality. Most importantly for me, he was incredibly flexible and went with the flow. Everyone at my wedding kept remarking on how great of a DJ he was, so much so that one of my sorority sisters hired him to do her wedding. For all the bumps and hiccups we encountered during the day, it would not have been as amazing and as successful as it was had it not been for him and his amazing wife and staff!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Tamik Entertainment LLC's reply:

Morgan it was an absolute pleasure to serve you and Daniel for your special day. We at Tamik Entertainment LLC wish you many years of happiness.

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2017

Truly made my wedding special, world class!

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Great service! I would recommend to anyone!

Howard · Married on 10/29/2017

The Tamik Entertainment team could not have been better. All of my guests left angry that the party ended and everyone wanted more. My wife and I would highly recommend them.

Schaneal · Married on 07/15/2017

Tamik was AWESOME!!!! Countless times I had guests at the wedding come up to me and tell me how great the DJ was. We had people on the dance floor all night. My husband and myself included. It was a fabulous time and I would highly recommend Tamik to all brides and their future husbands :)

Matt · Married on 07/15/2017

Tamik was the best. He had us make a must have list, but at the wedding we decided to have him let loose and he did. Everyone was dancing all night!

Kevin · Married on 07/07/2017

So really don't know where to begin. Let's start by saying D.J Tamik has got my vote 1000000% because his level of service was superior and he played a HUGE roll in making our wedding night as special and awesome as it was. Dj Tamik stayed on top of everything and made sure that all the pre reqs were in place and everything went so smooth. Without a good DJ you really won't have a smooth wedding. He really felt out the crowd and played songs accordingly. I have been to many weddings and none were as coordinated as his. If your looking for the right DJ then you need look no further. Dj Tamik is the best in the business and he deserves 10 stars across. Thanks for everything man it was a blast!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Tamik Entertainment LLC's reply:

We had an absolute wonderful time. I truly wish you and your wife a full and happy life together.

Karen · Married on 07/07/2017

This was actually my son's wedding and we could not have asked for a better job thank you so much!

• I

Ireka · Married on 07/01/2017

The entire experience was awesome.

Hercules · Married on 05/28/2017

What can I say about this man? If there was a 10 star rating it still would be an understatement. Terrell was amazing catered to our every need, made adjustments on the fly, was able to work the crowd and kept the audience entertained. All of our guest were please even the ones who wanted more explicit lyrics lol. I thoroughly enjoyed Terrell through the consultation process and the day of. He is more than a dj to me he is now apart of my family. Totally worth every penny. Thank you Terrell and Trudy

Sent on 06/07/2017

Tamik Entertainment LLC's reply:

IT was an ABSOLUTE pleasure sharing in your special day. Thank you for trusting Tamik Entertainment LLC . We wish you many many years of fun and happiness.

Brianna · Married on 04/21/2017

We had a fantastic experience with Tamik Entertainment from the moment I met them at our venues open house until after the wedding. Very easy to communicate with and respond extremely fast. I appreciated them reaching out to me the day prior to our wedding to go over my song choices with the timeline and they gave some friendly advice. I highly recommend Tamik Entertainment for any function you need a dj for but especially for your wedding. Dj Big Country did a phenomenal job! Thank you for being a part our special day!

Kelsey · Married on 03/18/2017

Very professional and great at communicating throughout the whole planning process. Terrell even handled my lack of planning very well. The guests seemed to love him and found his interactions amusing. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Tamik Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Kelsey, for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I had so much fun.

Christopher · Married on 03/11/2017

We met DJ Tamik at an open house hosted by The Regent. From the moment we met him, we knew that he was going to make our day more than special. We immediately got to work, planning out the big day and putting together a skeleton list of what we wanted. DJ Tamik met with us several times, and was extremely warm and understanding. He had a knack for understanding what we wanted and made sure we were both on board for every part of the itinerary. Pricing was extremely fair and there was such a down-to-earth aura about him that made calling or talking to him a breeze. He’s an exceptional MC and works exceedingly hard at making sure the most important day of our lives was one we’d always remember. Looking back, DJ Tamik was the most crucial and the best decision we made. We’re exceedingly proud of him and what he did for us, and we’d recommend him to any couple looking to make their special day, the greatest day of their lives. Hats off to you, DJ Tamik, your hard work and dedication make you the greatest gift a couple of newlyweds could ask for.

-Thank you, Christopher and Miranda 03/11/2017

Sent on 04/04/2017

Tamik Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Christopher and Miranda for trusting me with your special day.