TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC Reviews

32 | Saint Petersburg, FL

32 Reviews for TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC

32 TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC Reviews

ben · Married on 04/14/2018

Trudy was great to work with. She was extremely professional and did a great job of making the wedding day as easy and well managed as possible so we could simply enjoy the day. I highly recommend using her for your wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2017

TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to have TMR Event Planning & Linens, LLC be apart of your wedding day. It was a joy working with you both.

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2017

Great personalized service! Really appreciated Trudy and Tyrel being so collaborative and responsive. Having both of them there made my wedding day run so smoothly and relieved a ton of stress for me and my family. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica. It was our honor to be apart of your special day. I know you will have many happy years ahead of you.

Nacuya · Married on 09/30/2017

I am so thankful for Trudy and all that she did for our big day. We were about to order a drape for our cross and she already had it in stock. She has a wide array of items available to help ensure that your vision comes to life. My husband and I were going for a chic whimsical/rustic feel, and she helped hit the nail on the head. The day of, Trudy and her team were on top of all the details! I was a super DIY bride, so I purchased all of my eucalyptus from Trader Joes, the roses from the Flower Shop Centre on MLK street and the baby's breath from Publix. Trudy and her team arranged all of the center pieces and other table items (chargers, napkins, linens, etc.) Everything came out beautifully and flowed together! Last minute, my cake actually began to melt, and Trudy calmly connected with my mom to ensure it got back to the baker and fixed up. I had no clue this even happened until after i came back from the honey moon. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!

TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC 1
    TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC 2
    TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC 3
    TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC 4
    TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC 5

Schaneal · Married on 07/15/2017

Absolutely a joy to work with TMR event planning. Trudy is just amazing and really cares so much about the couples big day. Everything went super smooth all day. I couldn't have asked for better. I would highly recommend TMR to everyone :)

Sent on 07/21/2017

TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC's reply:

Thank you both so much for allowing TMR Event Planning & Linens LLC to be apart of your special day. It was an honor and a pleasure. I hope you have many years of happiness, joy, and Love.

Matt · Married on 07/15/2017

TMR was outstanding. Trudy was absolutely the best. The linens were beautiful and the decorations were perfect for the event.

Sent on 07/25/2017

TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Matt for your kind words. You and Schaneal were so sweet and easy going. I hope you have many years of happiness.

Treasure · Married on 07/07/2017

Trudy did such an amazing job and I was so happy that she was part of my special day! She made sure everything went smoothly and made sure that I was always taken care of. Even though I barely knew her, it felt like she was family!

Sent on 07/23/2017

TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC's reply:

Treasure & Tanner, I will gladly be apart of your family. It was such an honor to be apart of your special day. There were so many special moments. Thank you and I hope you have many years of happiness.

Krystine · Married on 04/28/2017

My wedding reception looked beautiful thanks to Trudy. I highly recommend TMR Event for your next event planning.

Christopher · Married on 03/11/2017

Trudy Riley may actually be a lifesaver. We hired Trudy initially for a barebones set up, just placing the centerpieces on the table, putting up a couple pictures in the lobby, etc. We quickly realized how in over our heads we were when our big day started to get near. We immediately reached out to Trudy to see how she could help us, so that we didn’t have to worry. Not only is Trudy the greatest day-of coordinator we’ve ever seen, she’s the quietest. There was not one phone call/text message/beeper/pager alert on our wedding day. Trudy took care of EVERYTHING, and when we walked in the reception venue for the first time, it honestly took our breath away. Everything was more beautiful than we could have imagined. She had set up a display behind the Sweetheart Table, and it was simply stunning. Everything was done, exactly as we had said, and then more. There was nothing we could have wanted. The reception was seamless, and without Trudy, I can’t even imagine how it would have turned out. Cheers to Trudy Riley for delivering on her promise to make our wedding day unforgettable.

- Thank you, Christopher and Miranda 03/11/2017

Alexandra · Married on 02/25/2017

Trudy! Sorry for the late review. Thank you for a wonderful wedding, you all were so incredibly lovely. Trudy was a pleasure to work with, but more importantly just an all around great person.

Sent on 05/11/2017

TMR Event Planning and Linens LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such a pleasure and honor to work with and for you on your special day.

Brittany · Married on 10/16/2016

Trudy was really helpful throughout the entire process of planning the wedding. We're so happy we hired her, there were so many things we didn't even realize needed to be done for a wedding but she walked us through it all!

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2016

Wonderful job!!! She took on all the stress of making sure everything was going smoothly and running on time so we didn't have to worry about a thing. Such a great team.

Terry · Married on 10/01/2016

It was great working with Trudy.

Edie · Married on 10/01/2016

I had the opportunity to be the Maid of Honor at my Best Friends wedding and everything about TMR Event Planning and Linens LLS exceeded everyone's expectation. There was no waiting. They were on time and prepared for the guests arrival. Everything with smoothly.

Nate · Married on 10/01/2016

The venue was decorated very beautifully. Everything was on time and seems to flow so smoothly. They made sure the guest had something to keep them busy while the couple and wedding party took the pictures and prepared for their entry into the reception. If I wasn't married already I would definitely use this vendor. Also, the staff was very nice and respectful.

BRIAN · Married on 05/15/2016

Vendor is there from the beginning to the end great job they help out for whatever you need

rhonda · Married on 05/15/2016

My advice to any couple would be make sure you and groom know what you want as far the color,theme etc.

Trudy was wonderful throughout my entire wedding planning. I was a DIY bride and only wanted her for the day of coordination and set up. She helped me along the way when I ran into dead ends with finding decorations and centerpieces. She was very accommodating and always smiled even when I changed my mind about something (as most brides do...LOL). On the day of the weather was rainy and I wanted to have my ceremony outside, she waited until the last hours to find out exactly what I wanted to be done and when the weather cleared and I decided to have the ceremony outside, Trudy and her staff set up the chairs and the arch quickly to make that happen for me. The day was perfect and I thank TMR Event Planning for making that happen! Oh and to tell you how dedicated she was, she did all of this without a voice and while feeling sick! THANKS AGAIN!!! YOU ALL WERE AWESOME!!

Alex · Married on 03/12/2016

Words can not describe how thankful I am to have had Trudy be my wedding planner!!! She is seriously amazing!!!! Her and her team went above and beyond to plan and set up everything that went into my wedding!! They spent 12 hours total the day of to set up and make sure everything was perfect!!! She was such a joy to work with and I would consider her a great friend now. My wedding would not have been as magical and amazing if it wasn't for her!!! I would recommend her to every person looking for a great person to make your wedding exactly how you envision it!!! She's seriously the best ever!!!

Toni · Married on 01/30/2016

Everyone is still talking about the party. Everything was perfect from the planning, decorations, handling of unruly guest. I will definitely recommend their services to my friends and family

Chaulsea · Married on 06/20/2015

I cant tell you how happy i am with the services of TMR Event Planning and Linens. They did a phenomenal job planning/ DJ my wedding. I cant speak enough on there professionalism. Whenever I needed them they were just a phone, text, or email away and were always quick to respond. Trudy and Terrell did such a great job during the months of planning and the day of the wedding , I had not one ounce of stress. They took care of everything! This husband and wife team are so sincere, and are genuinely good people who are so passionate about what the do. Since hiring them they have went from being my wedding coordinator/DJ, to good friends, to apart of the family. Do yourself a favor and hire them. I promise you will not regret it.

Billy · Married on 04/11/2015

Trudy was a pleasure to work with. We had hired her to be our Day of Coordinator for our wedding and I am pleased to tell anyone that we couldn't have done it without her and her husband Terrell!! They are truly a pleasure to work with and definitely have experience in weddings. We were working on a budget and they had no problem working with us on price. I just want to thank Trudy and Terrell again as they worked 150% on our special day to make sure everything went smoothly!! They went above and beyond, it might sound like I am exaggerating, but give them a call and sit down with them. You will see what I am talking about!! A++ ~Billy and Samantha

Extraordinary individual!!!! If you want Wonder Woman handling your event than she is the person for you. Over exceeded my expectations when my dress came in two weeks before my wedding and I got sick the week before she reassured me that everything would be okay; and it was. When my fiancée and I forgot a cake topper for our cake, she made one. It was the most unique and special piece of the cake and I had something that no one else had for our event. The linens and centerpieces for our wedding were absolutely beautiful. When our venue had this ugly fireplace for the focal point she made this beautiful wreath that hung on the wall behind our table and lit up the room along with this huge B that hung in a window of door that was the focal point behind our cake table. She made every thing smooth and worry free. Everything was unbelievable.

Ruth · Married on 09/25/2014

What a big stress reliever for my daughters wedding! Every detail and small bump was taken care of. It was a smooth and joyous event. All detail were taken care of! I was able to relax and enjoy my daughters wedding!

• Leah

Leah · Married on 09/25/2014

Knows her stuff. If you want your night to run smoothly I would not recommend going it alone! Not only does Trudy help keep you calm all the way up to the wedding day, the day of the wedding she is making sure that your day is your day and no one else s! She set up our reception beautifully and all of our centerpieces were exactly what we wanted! She really does care about your wants and wants you to be actively involved in the planning process! 5 stars!