The Artistic Whisk Reviews

The Artistic Whisk 6
The Artistic Whisk 7
  • Dana

Dana Angelo · Married on 01/19/2019

The BEST cake and best company to partner with!

The Artistic Whisk has everything you want in a vendor! They make absolutely delicious cakes, which are made very differently than most other bakeries (and you can taste the difference!). They create absolutely gorgeous cakes - they listen to everything you want and bring your vision to life. The staff is wonderful, responsive, and happy to be there. The owner is a smart, kind, innovative woman doing more than just baking cakes. She is creating opportunities for her people, wonderful experiences for her clients, and is the kind of woman you want to be friends with! The Artistic Whisk does everything in their power to make sure you are 100% satisfied. We are so happy we partnered with The Artistic Whisk for our wedding cake, and we can't wait to work with them again in the future!

Brankica Blazenovic · Married on 11/18/2018

Yummy, yummy get in my tummy!

Our vegan vanilla and chocolate cupcakes with raspberry filling and buttercream frosting were SOOOO delicious! The Artistic Whisk did such a great job... our guests raved about our cupcakes! The Artistic Whisk was one of the only vendors with 10+ vegan flavors to pick from. We were SO happy with how everything turned out!

The Artistic Whisk 13
    The Artistic Whisk 14

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Favorite part of the whole wedding

I think my husband and I can agree that Artistic Whisk's cake was our favorite part of the whole wedding. Jovanna's use of swiss meringue buttercream is game-changing! My husband does not even like desserts/cake, and he had a hard time picking a favorite flavor during the cake tasting. We got orange creamsicle and peanut butter chocolate cupcakes (they grind their own peanut butter!) plus a small tier for us to cut into. Their display was beautiful and the taste had multiple guests telling us how much they loved the cupcakes.

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful cake with amazing flavor

I am very very impressed with the cake quality and how beautiful this turned out. There were real flowers added to the cake and on top of that everything tasted delicious. My guests were all pleased. Thank you again for the beautiful cake.

• Caitlan

Caitlan Trask · Married on 11/03/2018

Look at this Cake!

Look at this cake! Tastes delicious and looks phenomenal! The designers at The Artistic Whisk took my pinterest vision board and turned it into something truly elegant and magical. Highly recommend!

The Artistic Whisk 15
    The Artistic Whisk 16
    The Artistic Whisk 17
    The Artistic Whisk 18
    The Artistic Whisk 19

Elizabeth · Married on 07/20/2018

Amazing !!’ Our cake not only was beautiful but tasted amazing thank you Liz & lou 7-20-18 Sirata

Crystal · Married on 07/14/2018

Im glad we chose Jovana. She is amazing. Our cake was beautiful. We had a small hiccup and she fixed the problem immediately. I'd recommend her and her staff because everyone was great. I'd definitely be using her in the future. Thank you Jovana and the team.

Christina · Married on 06/16/2018

Thanks for such a beautiful cake!!!!!! You guys excecuted exactly what we desired!!!!

The Artistic Whisk 20

kristen · Married on 05/19/2018

Our wedding cake was not only delicious, but it was also BEAUTIFUL! Jovana is extremely talented. We received so many compliments on the cake...I can't thank The Artistik Whisk enough!

Chichi · Married on 04/28/2018

Jovana did a FANTASTIC job with our cake, and we couldn't be happier! They are hands down the one vendor from my wedding that I would recommend the MOST in the Tampa Bay area. We had a normal/pretty cake in the front, but asked for Stitch to destroy the cake in the back as a surprise. We even mentioned other details like frosting marbling and a purple geode - and she made it happen! The stitch request was pretty vague, but they absolutely NAILED IT. The pictures speak for themselves. Oh, and she had some of the best flavors I tried during cake tastings - especially the almond raspberry :) Absolutely 100% worth all the money.

The Artistic Whisk 21
    The Artistic Whisk 22
    The Artistic Whisk 23
    The Artistic Whisk 24
    The Artistic Whisk 25
    The Artistic Whisk 26

Tiffany · Married on 04/13/2018

From the start, the Artistic Whisk was absolutely amazing! I first met Jovana at a bridal show and absolutely LOVED her cakes. I knew I HAD to have her! I finally scheduled a cake tasting and was not disappointed! Jovana does all of her cake tastings and she does such a fabulous job! She is super sweet and gives you so many options to choose from! I just adore her! My now husband and I decided on Strawberries & Champagne and Salted Caramel for our cake and then we ordered Strawberries & Champagne gluten free cupcakes for a few of my guests! We also went over design for the cake, she was so talented and had such great ideas! My cake turned out better than I could have imagined! Not only in the way it look but also the taste! You can't beat the subtle taste of her flavors. They aren't overpowering and won't make you feel sick from the sweetness! She uses all natural ingredients and I can tell you, picking out the two flavors we did choose were very difficult! I can't say enough about The Artistic Whisk!

The Artistic Whisk 27
    The Artistic Whisk 28

Davina · Married on 03/31/2018

We had such a great experience working with Jovana for our wedding cake. The tasting was phenomenal, every flavor was so delicious and it was hard to narrow it down! We were happy to find out we could select two flavors and we ended up choosing key lime blueberry and lemon with raspberry basil. I was undecided on exactly what I wanted for the cake design - I liked decorative cakes with scrolls but I also liked a more simple look of horizontal buttercream lines with flowers. Jovana proposed that we could integrate both on the cake - I was a little unsure but when she sketched it out it looked pretty and I trusted her vision. Seeing the cake on our wedding day was so exciting, it was even more beautiful than I imagined! We received so many compliments on the flavors from our wedding guests. If I ever need a cake in the future I will definitely be returning to Artistic Whisk. I highly recommend Jovana and her team!!

The Artistic Whisk 29

Nevar · Married on 03/17/2018

I LOVED MY CAKE! Jovanna is the sweetest person and so is her mother, they make the cake process so easy. I don't like cake but I fell in love with ours. It was a perfectly unique design for our St. Patrick's Day wedding and the flavors were incredible, we did Mango/Passionfruit and Bananas Foster! We also had gluten free cupcakes made for some of our guests.

The Artistic Whisk 30

Mandy · Married on 03/03/2018

My Dad did not get a cupcake at the wedding so they offered to get him one afterwards even. The tasting was phenomenal - I chose key lime blueberry and mint chocolate chip for the two flavors - they were so good! European style so richer flavor than we are used to here in America. Loved them!

The Artistic Whisk 31

Matthew · Married on 02/24/2018

YUM YUM YUM!! Food was the most important part of my wedding for me. Jovanna delivered on everything. Her flavors were like nothing i have ever tasted or experienced. She walks you through each flavor at the tasting and you can see all the love she puts into her work. We all know the best food is made with love and she truly loves what she does. The cake was gorgeous!!! 3 layers, 2 flavors, mint chocolate chip on 2 layers and strawberries and champagne on the other. She can make your topper (and its edible) or make accommodations for one you choose. I want every cake i get from now on to come from her!

carissa · Married on 02/17/2018

We loved our beautiful cake! Jovana provided an excellent tasting. She listened to our ideas and created a spectacular cake. We chose banna's foster and chocolate with strawberry. They were both absolutely delicious !

The Artistic Whisk 32

Maritsa · Married on 02/03/2018

If any bride in the Tampa bay area does not at the very least do a tasting with The Artistic whisk you are doing yourself and your wedding guests a great disservice. When I tell you that the cakes that they make here are phenomenal I am not lying one bit. My now husband and I went on quite a few tastings in the area that left us disappointed and a little shocked at the lack of quality of the cakes we tasted. That is until we were sent to The Artistic Whisk by a friend and fell in love. You are greeted with a presentation of 15, thats right 15 cake samples. Each is made with real butter and no artificial flavors. The owner sits and explains each cake and you are given paper to rank each as you go. The experience was above all others. We of course had a budget and they were more than accommodating to work with us so we could have our dream wedding cake. We designed the cake from top to bottom with the owner and left completely satisfied knowing we had a delicious cake at our wedding without breaking the bank. We ended up choosing the Key Lime Blueberry and Chocolate Peanut Butter cakes (Both are Heaven), but it was difficult because we loved all the flavors we were given. The cake itself on our wedding day was gorgeous. It was exactly what I had envisioned and the quality of her artwork was breathtaking. At the end of the night my husbands only concern was to make sure we took any leftovers off the cake home with us so he could have them all to himself. I absolutely loved everything, and would recommend The Artistic Whisk to anyone who asked. I know we will definitely use them again.

Samantha · Married on 01/20/2018

To say Jovana is talented is a complete understatement. Her work is impeccable, and she is a dream to work with. From the moment we met her Mom Louann, at the Tampa Bridal show we knew we wanted to work with Artistic Whisk. Their cakes are like no other, and stand out in a crowd - literally. Jovana made our tasting so enjoyable, she is very professional and a joy to be around and her cakes are simply to die for. She uses the best, most wholesome ingredients that you can really taste the difference. During our tasting my husband and I were kind of all over the place, and didn't really have a specific vision of what we wanted our cake to look like. All we knew was we wanted it to be blingy, gold, and huge, and a true showstopper. We had compiled different elements of Jovana's other cakes that we wanted incorporated into ours with a few custom requests. Jovana sketched out the most meticulous cake I had ever seen that I wondered how it could possibly be brought to life. But, oh my goodness did she ever. I was speechless, the first time I saw it I cried. It was the most beautiful cake I had ever seen, and easily one of the most talked about things at our wedding. I still have family and friends talking to me about it, and how gorgeous and delicious it was. We cannot thank the Artistic Whisk enough, and cannot wait to use them again in the future!!

Audrey · Married on 12/30/2017

Amazing! Our cake turned out even better than we expected!

Jovana is simply amazing! She and her mom were fantastic to work with. They were very responsive and helpful.

We gave Jovana our vision and she nailed it! She is passionate and obviously loves what she does. We couldn’t have picked anyone better to make the cake for our special day. Her flavors are delicious and the best part is that she uses natural ingredients, not flavorings.

(Our wedding was just a couple days ago so, unfortunately, I don’t have a professional picture of the cake, but am attaching one from a guest...

The Artistic Whisk 33

Jada · Married on 12/09/2017

Jovana and Lu Ann are the absolute best in the business!!! From the moment we sat down for our cake tasting, we knew we had found the right place to create our wedding cake. Jovana designed a beautiful, black and gold cake to match our “Old Hollywood” themed wedding. It really was perfect!! Thank you so much for your attention to detail and an overall amazing experience!

The Artistic Whisk 34

Stephanie · Married on 12/02/2017

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious!! Jovana was wonderful to work with, and made the planning and cake tasting lots of fun! Every flavor and frosting Jovana uses tastes so good, and unlike most wedding cakes I've had. I am so glad the artistic whisk was recommended by our wedding reception venue- the Don CeSar!

The Artistic Whisk 35
    The Artistic Whisk 36
  • Unha

Unha · Married on 11/11/2017

Our cake was sooo good!!! It looked so perfect and just like the picture I showed them. It tasted even better than when I tried the flavors during the tasting. We ended up choosing strawberries and champagne and orange creamsicle. I would not have changed one thing!!! I will definitely use them in the future for birthdays, anniversaries, and other events!

The Artistic Whisk 37
    The Artistic Whisk 38
    The Artistic Whisk 39
    The Artistic Whisk 40
  • jetaime

jetaime · Married on 11/11/2017

Jovana and her team made my wedding cake dreams come true! We had an Alice in Wonderland themed wedding and our cake fit the theme perfectly but in a classy way. Not to mention it was absolutely delicious, we had bananas foster, chocolate chocolate, and run roasted pineapple coconut. We are actually sad we have to wait until our 1 year anniversary to eat it again! They were also completely understanding and patient with me through the planning process. They are the best!

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

The Artistic Whisk is amazing. I can honestly tell you that before our cake tasting I did not care for cake. I actually did not even want a wedding cake. Let me tell you that my opinion completely changed. I took my mom, husband, and mother in law to the tasting with me. Lets just say that we all loved the cakes SO much that we got 4 different flavors of cake for the wedding cake. Then I proceeded to have Artistic Whisk make cakes for both of my bridal showers. One of which I drove down to Boca Raton. In addition, the week of the wedding I had them make my mother in law a birthday cake and cupcakes. You can definitely say I am a cake convert and a customer for life!!! Thank you!! I can also say that our photographer was in love with our cake because she took many photos of it!

The Artistic Whisk 41