The Artistic Whisk Reviews

The Artistic Whisk 6
The Artistic Whisk 7
  • Michelle

Michelle · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Jovanna at Artistic Whisk is amazing! She is the sweetest and most hard working baker/business owner! She truly wants to make your cake beautiful and her passion shows through her work! The moment we met and tasted her delicious cake at the tasting I knew I had to have her cake for our wedding! I tried a few other bakeries and none of their business models, communication, or cakes even came close to her work! Do yourself a favor and hire Jovanna! You can count on her to provide excellent customer service and of course a beautiful and Delicious cake!!

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • Paola

Paola · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent to work with

The cake was AMAZING! We got a small two tier cake and everyone absolutely loved it. We also got cupcakes as favors. We got so many compliments day of and the days after.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    The Artistic Whisk 8
  • Cyndy

Cyndy Murphy · Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience so far....

From the first phone call to the personalized cake tasting the experience with Artistic Whisk has been amazing. LuAnn and Estefany have been so easy to work with and very accommodating. I'm excited to see the final product. I highly recommend giving them a call.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • David

David · Married on 04/28/2019

Wedding Cake Amazing

This fantastic local place is so amazing. They made our cake for our wedding 4.7.19 and hit a homerun. Amamzing service and people. You will not be disappointed. Beyond highly recommended.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 03/16/2019

Delightfully Tastefull

From the start, Jovana was incredible! We had an awesome cake tasting experience and Jovana was very helpful at designing our dream wedding cake. We also opted for the dessert table which LuAnn assisted with the various specifications I requested. Our guests loved the cake and sweets- we heard that it was the best wedding cake they’ve ever tasted, and we couldn’t agree more!

Sent on 04/20/2019

The Artistic Whisk's reply:

We are very glad to hear that you and your guests enjoyed everything! We were very excited to be a part of your special day :) Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Betsy · Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful experience and DELICIOUS cake!

I went to a Tampa bridal show shortly after I had got engaged, having absolutely no concrete details planned for my big day other than who’d be at the other end of the aisle. After I left, the one detail I knew for sure was that whatever day and whatever place it would be, The Artistic Whisk would be making our wedding cake!

Everything from their team to their incredible and extensive flavor options, they completely wowed us. Our tasting was so much fun, and when we wanted to try a flavor that wasn’t on the menu of pre-set options, they still found a way for us to try it.

It was delicious, beautiful, and so much fun working with them! If they ever still need that out of state tester for cake pop shipments, we’re your people :)

Sent on 03/25/2019
    The Artistic Whisk 9
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 03/09/2019

Delish!

Amazing cake that was beautiful and tasty! We cannot wait to have our top tier on our anniversary. Thank you so much for all your hard work. The cake truly added beauty to our wedding

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Catherina

Catherina · Married on 01/19/2019

My dream cake!!

I recently got.married on January 19, 2019. I first met Jovana back in December 2017 at the Tampa Wedding expo at the Tampa Convention Center. I had already googled Artistic Whisk and fell iin love with how her cakes looked bit tasting several samples at the expo was when I knew I found my baker. The entire experience was amazing, the cake tasting, deciding on 2 flavors when I couldn't make up my mind on 1, and the design of the cake. Jovana took my.winter wonderland theme and totally put that into my cake. The flavors rum roasted pineapple and Bailey's macadamia were alternated between the 5 tier masterpiece. Sooo many compliments were received because of.the beauty and flavor. I am so thankful for Jovana and her amazing team of bakers

Sent on 01/25/2019
    The Artistic Whisk 10
    The Artistic Whisk 11
    The Artistic Whisk 12
    The Artistic Whisk 13
    The Artistic Whisk 14
  • Dana

Dana Angelo · Married on 01/19/2019

The BEST cake and best company to partner with!

The Artistic Whisk has everything you want in a vendor! They make absolutely delicious cakes, which are made very differently than most other bakeries (and you can taste the difference!). They create absolutely gorgeous cakes - they listen to everything you want and bring your vision to life. The staff is wonderful, responsive, and happy to be there. The owner is a smart, kind, innovative woman doing more than just baking cakes. She is creating opportunities for her people, wonderful experiences for her clients, and is the kind of woman you want to be friends with! The Artistic Whisk does everything in their power to make sure you are 100% satisfied. We are so happy we partnered with The Artistic Whisk for our wedding cake, and we can't wait to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Veronica · Married on 01/19/2019

Wonderful experience!!!

I loved working with this company so much. The staff are all so professional, friendly, and answered every question I had!! I knew I wanted to hire them since I sat down for the tasting!! It was all so delicious we couldn’t pick just one flavor! Our cake was simple and elegant for winter. We had apple spice and pumpkin spice tiers. They provided a gorgeous tree stump stand that made my cake stand out so beautifully. Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    The Artistic Whisk 15
    The Artistic Whisk 16
  • Nicole

Nicole Fischer · Married on 01/19/2019

Marble Ganache & Key Lime Blueberry

Oh my goodness! Jovana and her team are phenomenal! From reading the reviews and seeing the photos, we knew we wanted to work with The Artistic Whisk. Once we took our first bite at the tasting we knew we were in the right place. They offer so many delicious flavors that it was almost too hard to pick just the two for our cake. Jovana took our inspiration pictures and made a sketch of our own perfect cake, while staying in budget. The cakes are made from the best ingredients and each one is made with love - hands down our favorite cake ever (and our guests loved it as well). We ended up losing the cake stand we rented, but The Artistic Whisk worked with us to contact our coordinator while we were away on our honeymoon (and they were even gracious enough to wait until we got back from our honeymoon and could send a check). I can't wait for our anniversary to get here so that we can enjoy our top tier!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    The Artistic Whisk 17

The Artistic Whisk's reply:

Thank you!!!! We enjoyed working with you on making your special day a little sweeter :) I am so glad you and your guests enjoyed the cake! We wish you many, many years of happiness.

Brankica Blazenovic · Married on 11/18/2018

Yummy, yummy get in my tummy!

Our vegan vanilla and chocolate cupcakes with raspberry filling and buttercream frosting were SOOOO delicious! The Artistic Whisk did such a great job... our guests raved about our cupcakes! The Artistic Whisk was one of the only vendors with 10+ vegan flavors to pick from. We were SO happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    The Artistic Whisk 18
    The Artistic Whisk 19

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Favorite part of the whole wedding

I think my husband and I can agree that Artistic Whisk's cake was our favorite part of the whole wedding. Jovanna's use of swiss meringue buttercream is game-changing! My husband does not even like desserts/cake, and he had a hard time picking a favorite flavor during the cake tasting. We got orange creamsicle and peanut butter chocolate cupcakes (they grind their own peanut butter!) plus a small tier for us to cut into. Their display was beautiful and the taste had multiple guests telling us how much they loved the cupcakes.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful cake with amazing flavor

I am very very impressed with the cake quality and how beautiful this turned out. There were real flowers added to the cake and on top of that everything tasted delicious. My guests were all pleased. Thank you again for the beautiful cake.

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Caitlan

Caitlan Trask · Married on 11/03/2018

Look at this Cake!

Look at this cake! Tastes delicious and looks phenomenal! The designers at The Artistic Whisk took my pinterest vision board and turned it into something truly elegant and magical. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    The Artistic Whisk 20
    The Artistic Whisk 21
    The Artistic Whisk 22
    The Artistic Whisk 23
    The Artistic Whisk 24

Elizabeth · Married on 07/20/2018

Amazing !!’ Our cake not only was beautiful but tasted amazing thank you Liz & lou 7-20-18 Sirata

Sent on 07/29/2018

Crystal · Married on 07/14/2018

Im glad we chose Jovana. She is amazing. Our cake was beautiful. We had a small hiccup and she fixed the problem immediately. I'd recommend her and her staff because everyone was great. I'd definitely be using her in the future. Thank you Jovana and the team.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Christina · Married on 06/16/2018

Thanks for such a beautiful cake!!!!!! You guys excecuted exactly what we desired!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    The Artistic Whisk 25

kristen · Married on 05/19/2018

Our wedding cake was not only delicious, but it was also BEAUTIFUL! Jovana is extremely talented. We received so many compliments on the cake...I can't thank The Artistik Whisk enough!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Chichi · Married on 04/28/2018

Jovana did a FANTASTIC job with our cake, and we couldn't be happier! They are hands down the one vendor from my wedding that I would recommend the MOST in the Tampa Bay area. We had a normal/pretty cake in the front, but asked for Stitch to destroy the cake in the back as a surprise. We even mentioned other details like frosting marbling and a purple geode - and she made it happen! The stitch request was pretty vague, but they absolutely NAILED IT. The pictures speak for themselves. Oh, and she had some of the best flavors I tried during cake tastings - especially the almond raspberry :) Absolutely 100% worth all the money.

Sent on 05/29/2018
    The Artistic Whisk 26
    The Artistic Whisk 27
    The Artistic Whisk 28
    The Artistic Whisk 29
    The Artistic Whisk 30
    The Artistic Whisk 31

Tiffany · Married on 04/13/2018

From the start, the Artistic Whisk was absolutely amazing! I first met Jovana at a bridal show and absolutely LOVED her cakes. I knew I HAD to have her! I finally scheduled a cake tasting and was not disappointed! Jovana does all of her cake tastings and she does such a fabulous job! She is super sweet and gives you so many options to choose from! I just adore her! My now husband and I decided on Strawberries & Champagne and Salted Caramel for our cake and then we ordered Strawberries & Champagne gluten free cupcakes for a few of my guests! We also went over design for the cake, she was so talented and had such great ideas! My cake turned out better than I could have imagined! Not only in the way it look but also the taste! You can't beat the subtle taste of her flavors. They aren't overpowering and won't make you feel sick from the sweetness! She uses all natural ingredients and I can tell you, picking out the two flavors we did choose were very difficult! I can't say enough about The Artistic Whisk!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    The Artistic Whisk 32
    The Artistic Whisk 33

Davina · Married on 03/31/2018

We had such a great experience working with Jovana for our wedding cake. The tasting was phenomenal, every flavor was so delicious and it was hard to narrow it down! We were happy to find out we could select two flavors and we ended up choosing key lime blueberry and lemon with raspberry basil. I was undecided on exactly what I wanted for the cake design - I liked decorative cakes with scrolls but I also liked a more simple look of horizontal buttercream lines with flowers. Jovana proposed that we could integrate both on the cake - I was a little unsure but when she sketched it out it looked pretty and I trusted her vision. Seeing the cake on our wedding day was so exciting, it was even more beautiful than I imagined! We received so many compliments on the flavors from our wedding guests. If I ever need a cake in the future I will definitely be returning to Artistic Whisk. I highly recommend Jovana and her team!!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    The Artistic Whisk 34

Nevar · Married on 03/17/2018

I LOVED MY CAKE! Jovanna is the sweetest person and so is her mother, they make the cake process so easy. I don't like cake but I fell in love with ours. It was a perfectly unique design for our St. Patrick's Day wedding and the flavors were incredible, we did Mango/Passionfruit and Bananas Foster! We also had gluten free cupcakes made for some of our guests.

Sent on 04/04/2018
    The Artistic Whisk 35

Mandy · Married on 03/03/2018

My Dad did not get a cupcake at the wedding so they offered to get him one afterwards even. The tasting was phenomenal - I chose key lime blueberry and mint chocolate chip for the two flavors - they were so good! European style so richer flavor than we are used to here in America. Loved them!

Sent on 03/26/2018
    The Artistic Whisk 36

Matthew · Married on 02/24/2018

YUM YUM YUM!! Food was the most important part of my wedding for me. Jovanna delivered on everything. Her flavors were like nothing i have ever tasted or experienced. She walks you through each flavor at the tasting and you can see all the love she puts into her work. We all know the best food is made with love and she truly loves what she does. The cake was gorgeous!!! 3 layers, 2 flavors, mint chocolate chip on 2 layers and strawberries and champagne on the other. She can make your topper (and its edible) or make accommodations for one you choose. I want every cake i get from now on to come from her!

Sent on 02/26/2018