Sweet Divas Cakery

400 Beach Drive NE Suite 181, Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Sweet Divas Cakery

Sweet Divas is a specialty store located in St. Petersburg, Florida that offers fine chocolates, wedding cakes and custom delicious sweet treats for weddings and special events. Using only the finest Belgian chocolates, equipment and techniques to create mouth-watering dark, milk or white chocolate, gourmet beautifully custom designed wedding cakes, custom cupcakes and more. Our creative team can provide you with an assortment of desserts and yummies that will add the perfect touch of sweet memories to your event.

Sweet Divas offers private complimentary consultations, tastings, delivery and setup for a hassle-free wedding planning experience. Clients can select from a vast range of delectable desserts, cakes and custom treats. Vegan, gluten-free, and lactose-free options are also available. Dessert options include:

• Artisan ice cream
  • Candy buffets
  • Groom's cakes
  • Gourmet Cookies

Other Services
For customers that want to stop by for a relaxing treat with a beautiful view, Sweet Divas offers delicious homemade ice cream, fine champagne and wine, tea, whole bean premium coffee, unique cards or gifts and fresh flowers.

Follow Sweet Divas Cakery on
white and gold with gumpaste flowers 51 760804 1571344498

35 Reviews for Sweet Divas Cakery

Nikki Priest · Married on 02/01/2020

Love at First Bite!

My mom and I were first introduced to Sweet Divas at The Birchwood’s Bridal Show (our reception venue). Christy was so friendly and welcoming right from the start. At the bridal show, we were able to try her Almond Cake and it was truly love at first bite! We knew we HAD to have this cake for the wedding. Honestly, we couldn’t stop talking about it. Even though we were pretty set on the almond cake, Christy still presented us with a plethora of cake and frosting options at our tasting (and I mean every flavor and combination you could IMAGINE)! Everything tasted amazing – but we still went with the Almond Cake that our heart was set on. Although, to mix it up we stuck with the tradition of saving the top tier and chose the chocolate cake to make this tier a little special. Our overall wedding theme was more classic and traditional, so we opted for an elegant 5-tiered buttercream wedding cake. She also helped us design the cake when it came to size and shape and was extremely helpful with providing advice on how large the cake should be to accommodate how many guests we had. I mentioned to Christy that I wanted to add some greenery to the cake and she had absolutely no problem collaborating with the florist. The guests couldn’t stop raving about the cake and we only had one plate of leftovers (that were gone very quickly!). We can’t thank Christy enough for her professionalism and patience to create the wedding cake of our dreams!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Sweet Divas Cakery's reply:

We are so very pleased to have been chosen to create this beautiful and yummy cake for this fun couple. Everything from their cake tasting to delivering their 5-tier cake was special. Particularly lovely was the curtain draping that formed the backdrop for their cake; it made the cake decor and flowers simply elegant. Time to enjoy the journey of your new life together!
  • Angela

Angela Grieco · Married on 01/02/2020

Absolutely amazing!

My daughter and I first met Christy at a Wedding Show and sampled her wedding cake. Hands down...Sweet Divas was absolutely the Best! Christy is so warm and kind and made us feel like family. My daughter and her husband chose the almond cake with buttercream frosting for their wedding and it was outstanding...we still have guests talking about the cake! I also used Christy for the Bridesmaid's Luncheon cake and we chose a lemon raspberry, which was out of this world! I have such wonderful memories of meeting Christy in her bakery...her husband was heading out to deliver an order and on his way out he came over and gave Christy a kiss goodbye. Wonderful people and wonderful cakes! I can't wait for the next event so that I can order a cake from Sweet Divas. These folks are simply the best! Thank you Christy and all of the Sweet Divas!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Sweet Divas Cakery's reply:

It was such a pleasure meeting all of you! The cake tasting was a lot of fun and we are so honored that you chose us to create these very special cakes for your most special events. We appreciate your kind words and congratulate you on the marriage of your daughter and your gaining such a great son-in-law! Wishing them every happiness.

Award

Sweet Divas Cakery FAQ

$ 4.50
    $ 5.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.50
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

Real Weddings

• Epic Events by Booth Wedding Planners

Where do I begin to describe Sweet Divas. First working with Christy at Sweet Divas is amazing. She is extremely sweet, easy to work with, always willing to help out with emergencies when she can. Now, her cakes, chocolates and other desserts are OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! I especially love the fact that she does not use preservatives in her foods. She is an amazing wedding cake designer. Her flavors of cake is so incredible and flavorful that I crave them from time to time. I love attending the cake tastings with my wedding couples because they’re always amazed that they get to design their own cake. It’s not just another cake out of a book. So it’s really special and a more intimate experience for my wedding couples. Creating great memories, for both bride and groom, during the wedding planning process is important. So hiring Sweet Divas is a great way to start with great memories you’ll remember forever.

• 400 Beach Drive NE Suite 181, Suite 181 Saint Petersburg, FL, 33701 See on map
    727-240-2812 (Phone number)
    7274986323 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Sweet Divas Cakery)