Sweet Divas Cakery

400 Beach Drive NE Suite 181, Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Sweet Divas Cakery

Sweet Divas is a specialty chocolate store located in St. Petersburg, Florida that specializes in chocolate, wedding cakes and custom delicious sweet treats for weddings and speical events. They use only the finest Belgian chocolates, equipment and techniques to create mouth-watering dark, milk or white chocolate. From gourmet cupcakes to beautiful custom designed wedding cakes, their creative team can provide you with an assortment of desserts that will add the perfect touch of sweet memories to your wedding reception.

Sweet Divas offers consultations, tastings, delivery and setup for a hassle-free wedding planning experience. Clients can select from a vast range of delectable desserts, cakes and custom treats. Vegan and lactose-free options are also available. Their dessert options include the following:

• Artisan ice cream
  • Chocolate
  • Cupcakes
  • Cake pops
  • Dessert buffet
  • Groom's cake
  • Cookies

Other Services
For customers that want to stop by for a relaxing treat with a beautiful view, Sweet Divas offers delicious low-fat homemade ice cream, fine champagne and wine, tea, whole bean premium coffee and unique cards or gifts. They also offer lovely fresh flowers.

Follow Sweet Divas Cakery on

Sweet Divas Cakery 6
Sweet Divas Cakery 7

Jenn · Married on 04/06/2019

Exceeded Expectations

I put my new husband in charge of the cake for our wedding because I am not a 'sweets' person. Little did I know that Sweet Diva's would make a cake, even I wanted seconds of. From the beginning of our cake journey, Christy, owner of Sweet Diva's, prepared a wonderful cake tasting that blew us away! She was so patient with us and went through every option we had so we could make the best choice. We left feeling like we were in good hands, and boy were we! Shortly after we ordered the wedding cake, I contacted Christy about a grooms cake and it being a drum because my husband plays drums. When it showed up to our rehearsal, everyone was in awe! It was exactly what I wanted and it blew everyone (especially my husband) away! The next day when we arrived at the reception, we were so happy with the way the cake turned out. It was so simply beautiful. Not only was it a show stopper, but it was also a hit with the guests! I was told by multiple people that it was the best cake they'd ever had! We love Christy and her creations! She will definitely be my go-to for any future cake needs!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Sweet Divas Cakery 12
    Sweet Divas Cakery 13

Sweet Divas Cakery's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you both! And the idea you had of a drum design as a surprise cake for Chris at your rehearsal party was perfect. I'm so pleased that you loved the wedding cake, too.....the gold leaf decor created a beautiful understated touch of elegance for the final design. We wish you a lifetime of sweet memories with each other. Thank you for making us part of your very special day!
  • Michelle

Matthew · Married on 01/26/2019

Perfect Cake for our Perfect Day!

Our cake was part of our package with our venue at the Grand Plaza Resort. We had a choice of a few places, but we loved our samples so much only went to our tasting here. We did pay extra for some upgrades, but still reasonably priced. Our cake was beautiful and everyone enjoyed eating it.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Award

Sweet Divas Cakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 450.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 350.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Epic Events by Booth
    Epic Events by Booth Wedding Planners

Where do I begin to describe Sweet Divas. First working with Christy at Sweet Divas is amazing. She is extremely sweet, easy to work with, always willing to help out with emergencies when she can. Now, her cakes, chocolates and other desserts are OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! I especially love the fact that she does not use preservatives in her foods. She is an amazing wedding cake designer. Her flavors of cake is so incredible and flavorful that I crave them from time to time. I love attending the cake tastings with my wedding couples because they’re always amazed that they get to design their own cake. It’s not just another cake out of a book. So it’s really special and a more intimate experience for my wedding couples. Creating great memories, for both bride and groom, during the wedding planning process is important. So hiring Sweet Divas is a great way to start with great memories you’ll remember forever.

• 400 Beach Drive NE Suite 181, Suite 181 Saint Petersburg, FL, 33701 See on map
    727-240-2812 (Phone number)
    7274986323 (Other Phone Number)