Sweet Divas Cakery Reviews

Sweet Divas Cakery 4
Sweet Divas Cakery 5

Samantha · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful!

Christy is FABULOUS. With the cake tasting experience, she was so patient and kind, and the cakes were absolutely DELICIOUS. On the wedding day, she created the cake exactly how we had envisioned it. Highly recommend Sweet Divas!!!!

Sweet Divas Cakery 6
    Sent on 09/11/2019

Sweet Divas Cakery's reply:

We are so pleased to have been included in your special day! Thank you for the kind words. You and Cameron were a joy to work with and we simply loved the cake topper you chose. Our best wishes for a wonderful life together :)

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful cake

Sweet Divas was amazing to work with. They were very professional, and the cake turned out better than I even pictured it. The cake was so amazing with the different flavors! I would definitely recommend them!

Sweet Divas Cakery 7
    Sent on 08/09/2019

Sweet Divas Cakery's reply:

You had such a beautiful day for your wedding! Everything looked perfect (especially the bride and groom!) and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your fabulous cake. Our very best wishes for your every happiness!

Jenn · Married on 04/06/2019

Exceeded Expectations

I put my new husband in charge of the cake for our wedding because I am not a 'sweets' person. Little did I know that Sweet Diva's would make a cake, even I wanted seconds of. From the beginning of our cake journey, Christy, owner of Sweet Diva's, prepared a wonderful cake tasting that blew us away! She was so patient with us and went through every option we had so we could make the best choice. We left feeling like we were in good hands, and boy were we! Shortly after we ordered the wedding cake, I contacted Christy about a grooms cake and it being a drum because my husband plays drums. When it showed up to our rehearsal, everyone was in awe! It was exactly what I wanted and it blew everyone (especially my husband) away! The next day when we arrived at the reception, we were so happy with the way the cake turned out. It was so simply beautiful. Not only was it a show stopper, but it was also a hit with the guests! I was told by multiple people that it was the best cake they'd ever had! We love Christy and her creations! She will definitely be my go-to for any future cake needs!

Sweet Divas Cakery 8
    Sweet Divas Cakery 9
    Sent on 04/17/2019

Sweet Divas Cakery's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you both! And the idea you had of a drum design as a surprise cake for Chris at your rehearsal party was perfect. I'm so pleased that you loved the wedding cake, too.....the gold leaf decor created a beautiful understated touch of elegance for the final design. We wish you a lifetime of sweet memories with each other. Thank you for making us part of your very special day!
  • Michelle

Matthew · Married on 01/26/2019

Perfect Cake for our Perfect Day!

Our cake was part of our package with our venue at the Grand Plaza Resort. We had a choice of a few places, but we loved our samples so much only went to our tasting here. We did pay extra for some upgrades, but still reasonably priced. Our cake was beautiful and everyone enjoyed eating it.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Sweet Divas Cakery's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We loved working with you both to make your cake special, and Grand Plaza Resort does such a beautiful job with beach weddings that we knew you would be thrilled that you chose them. Our best wishes for all of your dreams to come true!
  • Miriam

Miriam · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazingly delicious Cupcake cake!!

Christy from Sweet Divas was beyond wonderful to work with. From the cake tasting to the final result, she was warm, helpful, flexible and full of suggestions to make our cupcake cake vision come true. Not only was the creation beautiful itself but the cupcakes were absolutely delicious as well. People are still talking about it!! We HIGHLY recommend Sweet Divas for all your cake celebrations!! Thank-you!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Sweet Divas Cakery's reply:

Didn't we just have the best time creating your great cupcakes!!! You and David were just delightful to work with and it was our pleasure to make your vision come true with your cupcake and Sweetheart Tier designs. Here's to great things for a great couple.

Alessandra · Married on 01/17/2019

Delicious cake!

We're so glad we chose Sweet Divas to make our wedding cake! It was beautiful and so delicious! Christy was super nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Sweet Divas Cakery's reply:

We are so glad that you chose us to share in your beautiful wedding at the fabulous Sunken Gardens. Everything about your wedding was so lovely and classic! Best wishes to you both for your every happiness.

Linda · Married on 11/03/2018

Simply amazing!

Christy is asa perfect a cake designer, decorator as they come! Everyone at my wedding was in awe of the beautiful cake she created and the care she took with making it perfect! And, I am not a cake person but if I had a piece of Christy's cake to each every day, I would become a cake person! I have never had a cake that I liked, much less loved...but, this one, I LOVED!! Thank you Christy!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Sweet Divas Cakery's reply:

Thank you Linda and Tim. You are such a fun couple to work with and your reception site was simply beautiful. I particularly loved your colors and the table settings. They truly reflected your personal taste of classic soft elegance. Thank you for choosing us to be part of your special day!

Amy · Married on 08/25/2018

Thank you for a beautiful cake! Delicious!

Dan and Amy

Sweet Divas Cakery 10
    Sent on 08/29/2018

Deirdre · Married on 07/30/2018

Sweet Divas made my vision come to life . The cake was beautiful and tasted great. They were very professional and I would book them again

Sent on 08/03/2018

Crystal · Married on 07/26/2018

They are the sweetest most caring people, it felt like we were talking to family, they wanted our cake more perfect than we did (so it felt) at our wedding we were NOT let down the cake was what we dreamt it would be. The cake was so moist and flavorful everyone enjoyed it, our guest even the super healthy ones went back for seconds and thirds, I definitely wasn’t let down from the beginning to end. If I ever need cakes in the featured sweet divas is the first I’ll call

Sweet Divas Cakery 11
    Sent on 08/03/2018

Trenee · Married on 07/07/2018

I highly recommend Sweet Divas. I reached out to them on short notice to do my wedding cake. Christy was so helpful and reassured me my cake would be fabulous. When I seen my cake it was more than I expected. Beautiful and delicious!! Thank you Sweet Divas for be apart of our special day.

Sent on 07/14/2018
  • Greta and Rick

Greta · Married on 06/03/2018

The service is impeccable and the cake was phenomenal. I was unable to join my daughters for the selection and tasting, however, Christy took excellent care of them. The cake was beautiful! Highly recommend!

Sweet Divas Cakery 12
    Sweet Divas Cakery 13
    Sweet Divas Cakery 14
    Sent on 06/06/2018

Brian · Married on 05/27/2018

My cake almost stole the show at my wedding! It was elegant, decadent, and delicious. Thank God for my mother who did the majority of the footwork as we planned my Florida wedding with me all the way in California. The venue I selected came with a cake included but we found out it was dry and had very limited flavor options after my parents attended the tasting. My mom was able to schedule a tasting at Sweet Divas and the entire experience was amazing. She also tried the chocolates which we ended up using as our party favors (they were a HIT). I felt like my cake was straight off of Pinterest and each layer had a different flavor! Guests were so impressed. The presentation was flawless and I couldn’t have been more pleased! My groom is still talking about it!
    -Ariana & Brian

Sweet Divas Cakery 15
    Sweet Divas Cakery 16
    Sweet Divas Cakery 17
    Sweet Divas Cakery 18
    Sent on 06/22/2018

Sweet Divas Cakery's reply:

Your beautiful (and yummy) cake was so lovingly designed by your mom with you both in mind! She wanted it to be something you would never forget and she nailed it. We had a lot of fun with her at the cake tasting appointment because we kept building new designs for her to look at out of Styrofoam. Once that part was done, the best part came next....tasting cake flavors. It is truly one of the most memorable cakes we have ever done and are so pleased that you loved it! Our very best wishes for your every happiness!

Gina · Married on 04/14/2018

We can’t say enough nice things about Christy and Sweet Divas. From the moment my husband and I walked into their cake shop for our tasting, we knew we were going to ask Sweet Divas to make our wedding cake. Christy presented us with 10 cake samples and 10 sample fillings and allowed us to mix and match while she took notes and offered her pairing suggestions. Once the cake and fillings were picked, Christy worked tirelessly with my husband to design our ideal cake. She made the entire process incredibly easy and her knowledge and passion for her craft are unmistakable. The final product was absolutely beautiful and tasted amazing. We could not be more happy with Sweet Divas and would recommend them to anyone getting married.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Catherine Jacobs · Married on 01/08/2018

Sweet Divas was a pleasure to work with. Loved my cake!

Christy at Sweet Divas was great! My cake turned out perfectly. It actually matched my dress. The cake tasting was great and it was hard to choose but it was just fabulous.

Sweet Divas Cakery 19
    Sweet Divas Cakery 20
    Sweet Divas Cakery 21
    Sweet Divas Cakery 22
    Sent on 10/18/2018

Sweet Divas Cakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and Adam....and I loved the cake design that you selected! Our very best wishes for your every happiness :)

Cherie · Married on 12/17/2017

I wanted to take this time to thank you and your bakers and designers for the wonderful special occasion cake orders Sweet Divas has fulfilled for my family's most special of family milestone events.

First Child's Wedding: After tasting appointments with three other competitor bakeries in the St. Pete area, my daughter, soon-to-be son in law, and myself choose your samples hands down over other bakery options. We felt the texture, consistency, density and taste of your many cake options were what we were in search of and had not found elsewhere. If I was to spend money for a special cake, there was no question in my mind it HAD to taste and feel special to the palate. I found the "special" I was looking for at Sweet Divas.

The wedding cake was a huge part of pride and delight for myself as host of our daughter's wedding. What we were able to provide for our guests was very important to me.

60th Anniversary: Our second order came as a 60th wedding anniversary cake for my parents. There was no question Sweet Divas would be called upon to help us celebrate such a milestone occasion in our families' lives. We picked up the cake and brought it safely one hour away to our event. Once again, Sweet Divas met our expectations and the cake was an aspect of our event that was looked upon and enjoyed with pride and delight.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Sweet Divas Cakery's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words! It was our pleasure to be a special part of your family's life on these important occasions and cherish the fun memories of working with you to make your vision come to life!

Alexandra · Married on 11/04/2017

Dessert table was delicious. Amazing cake and desserts. I loved the flavors and the quality of desserts. Delicious yumm

Sent on 12/19/2017

Shayla · Married on 05/21/2017

Absolutely perfect! Their cake was the best we had tasted hands down, they did a beautiful job on our wedding cake and their prices are great! Also love their chocolates and their homemade ice cream is the best me or my husband has ever had. Can’t give Sweet Divas enough love!

Sweet Divas Cakery 23
    Sweet Divas Cakery 24
    Sweet Divas Cakery 25
    Sent on 06/22/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2017

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Sweet Divas for our wedding cake! The cake was gorgeous and we got so many compliments throughout the evening, and even since the wedding. Not to mention - the cake was DELICIOUS! We went to tastings at three different bakeries, and Christy's was by far the best with the most variety. She worked us in at the last minute, which was very appreciated because we were in town for the weekend and were planning our wedding from afar. Her attention to detail was impeccable, and certainly showed in the end product of the cake. She even had me send a piece of my dress in to match the color of the cake, which is a small detail that is often overlooked.

We highly recommend Sweet Divas!! Thanks Christy.

Sent on 12/24/2017

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

Christy was a pleasure to work with! Our tasting was a lot of fun, and the cake turn out beautifully the day of the wedding. We did a naked cake, and it looked EXACTLY like the picture we showed hurt. She is fantastic!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Christy at sweet divas left an unforgettable impression with me! She will forever be my go-to when I need a beautiful and delicious cake. Her price was very reasonable and the process and result was perfect!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Miriam · Married on 05/27/2018

Sweet Divas! Totally awesome wedding cake and chocolatier! I met Ms. Christy at a wedding show and totally fell in love with her wedding cakes! The cakes are moist and very tasty. The variety of cake flavors and fillings/icing is amazing, and better yet the quality of ingredients is totally obvious! Ms. Christy took the time to explain the cost of the cake and determining what is really needed, so that you don't over purchase. She was one of the only vendors to educate you to what to look for and expect in the final product. The cake tasting appointment alone is a wonderful experience! It was over and above any of the others (three) I experienced. Ms. Christy was such a joy to work with, and professionally helped with the design of the cake for my daughter's wedding! We also purchased her custom-made chocolates as favors for the wedding guests! We received so many compliments on the cake and chocolates, I just had to write a review! I would choose Sweet Divas again without hesitation. You can NOT go wrong with Sweet Divas!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Mehrnoosh · Married on 09/15/2018

Christy and her husband were such joy to work with. Everything from the first initial contact to the day of the delivery was well organized. Joe and I were so happy with the results and of course how tasty was the cake. I definitely recommend their bakery for your wedding. Our wedding was a destination wedding and we had to communicate a lot with Christy and her team. Rest assured, they were very patient and took their time to help us create a cake that we truly wanted. Thank you again. Mehrnoosh and Joe

Sweet Divas Cakery 26
    Sent on 09/24/2018

Sweet Divas Cakery's reply:

What a lovely cake design you chose! It looked so perfect with the dozens of sugar flowers all around the bottom tier that complimented the soft elegance of the design on the upper tiers. Mehrnoosh, at your reception your Father kept talking about how proud he is of you and how happy he is for you and Joe. What a wonderful family! Congratulations to you all!

Karen · Married on 03/12/2018

We used Christy at Sweet Divas for our wedding cake. OMG, it was amazing. It was beautifully decorated and tasted AWESOME!! We got a ton of complements on the cake. Her taste testing was the best in the business. She sat down with us for almost 3 hours and let us try so many varieties of cake. She was a little slow at returning our calls, but at the end of the day, it all worked out and she was great.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Sweet Divas Cakery's reply:

We are so pleased that you loved your cake. We certainly had a great time creating it! All the best to you and Joe.

Rachel · Married on 04/15/2017

Christy was great, and the cake was WONDERFUL. It was by far the best wedding cake I've ever had & it is amazing how much you are not only able to customize the design, but also all of the different flavors. The cake tasting was very informative. I brought a picture of the cake I wanted and Christy made it happen. She even had me send a piece of my wedding dress so she could match the color. Great attention to detail. I can't wait to have our top tier for our one year anniversary! :)

Sent on 04/26/2017