Est. With Love Wedding Planning

Clearwater, FL View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Located out of Clearwater, Florida, Est. With Love Wedding Planning is a wedding and party planning business. This event designer is passionate about providing a fun, positive, and inclusive wedding experience for engaged couples. She will be by your side for the duration of your event to provide support and to keep the day running smoothly. Other than ceremonies and receptions, she can also help coordinate rehearsal dinners, wedding showers, engagement parties, and more.

Inspired by your distinctive style and personality, Est. With Love Wedding Planning seeks to bring your wedding vision from concept to reality. This expert understands that all couples require different levels of assistance and support. In light of this, they provide full, partial, and day-of coordination packages. Some notable service offerings include but are not limited to:

• Event design
  • Timelines
  • Vendor referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Emergency bridal kit
  • Destination weddings
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,300

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Taylor
    Taylor Married on 12/31/2021

Kelsey is amazing!!

My wedding was 12/31/2021 and I couldn’t have imagined a better wedding planner than Kelsey! From the minute I sat down with her to go over details I knew I wouldn’t have to worry about anything. She was incredibly organized and had the best tips/suggestions and truly listened to what I wanted for my special day. She really made what could have been a stressful planning process super easy.

Est. With Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor! I’m so glad the process was stress free for you! I wish you the best & you guys make a beautiful couple💕
  • Morgan
    Morgan T. Married on 11/27/2021

Amazing Experience

Kelsey was so sweet and amazing the whole day!! I was in a friends wedding and we never had to lift a finger! She was there ready to help and ready to do it all! She made sure everyone was on time and the day went off without a hitch!! Simply a great and professional person to work with!

Est. With Love Wedding Planning's reply:

Aw, thank you so much Morgan! I’m glad you all could relax and enjoy the day! You all were so fun and looked beautiful!

Deals

Est. With Love Wedding Planning 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Team

Kelsey Krebs
Kelsey Krebs
Owner/ Lead Planner

Hello Beautiful Bride to be!

I'm Kelsey Krebs the Owner & Lead Planner at Est. With Love Wedding Planning! I've been in 12 weddings as a Bridesmaid/MOH and have planned hundreds of weddings. I started Est. With Love after falling in love with planning my own wedding. I believe wedding planning should be fun and stress-free! Let me handle the details while you sit back, relax and get excited for your BIG DAY!

Feather sound drive Clearwater, FL, 33762
239-699-4166

Office Hours: Tues-Thursday 10:00 am-6:00 pm, Friday- 9:00 am- 3:00 pm, Saturday- Reserved for Events
Location of (Est. With Love Wedding Planning)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding