Adore Bridal is a luxury on location hair and makeup company servicing Florida and beyond. Their elite team of Adore Artists are highly trained and specialize in Temptu airbrush makeup and special occasion hairstyles. Adore Bridal combines the highest quality products with industry leading professionals to create a flawless look perfect for today's modern bride. Adore Artists are experienced with any size bridal party and comfortable working with all skin and hair types.

Adore Bridal is able to provide their hair and makeup services for you and your bridal party on-site for your convenience. During a complimentary phone consultation you’ll be able to discuss your desired wedding day look. They are know for natural, glam, and classic bridal styles. Meet your hair and makeup artist during your personalized trial at the Adore Bridal Studio, located in the historic Anderson House in Hyde Park.

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Coloring
Haircuts
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

100% Recommended by couples

Alexis
Alexis O. Sent on 02/17/2024

I loved Adore Bridal!!

I cannot express enough how thrilled I am with the exceptional service provided by Adore Bridal, particularly Julia for makeup and Terri for hair styling. From the moment I met the Adore Bridal team, I felt understood and valued.

As someone who prefers a natural look, I was initially apprehensive about professional makeup. However, Julia's expertise and sensitivity surpassed all expectations. Her attention to detail was truly remarkable.

Likewise, Terri's talent and dedication left me in awe. She worked wonders, ensuring my hair remained radiant and bouncy throughout the entire day.

On the day of the wedding, Julia, Terri, and their team seamlessly orchestrated the hair and makeup for our entire bridal party. Their professionalism and warmth created a stress-free and enjoyable atmosphere - I can't believe how relaxed I was the morning of my wedding! I cannot praise Adore Bridal enough for their outstanding service and highly recommend them to anyone seeking top-tier beauty services for their special day. Thank you, Julia, Terri, and the entire Adore Bridal team, for making our wedding day truly unforgettable.
J
Jessica K. Sent on 12/19/2023

So Grateful for Adore!

I cannot say enough good things about the Adore team. I am truly so grateful I booked them to do my hair and makeup plus my bridesmaids and mother/MIL hair and makeup! To start, I got my hair and makeup done for my engagement shoot, which really helped me get a feel for what I needed to ask for on my big day. I did a trial for my day-of hair and makeup and I was so happy to get exactly what I wanted I started to when I first saw myself! Gretchen did my makeup and make it look totally natural (I do not wear any makeup normally) and provided so many ideas and options on color options, I was so grateful to have her expertise. She truly listened to me and I was truly so pleased with how I looked. Arunee did my hair and not only did I love it but I got so many compliments throughout the night and on my pictures. It stayed so nice the whole night and into the afterparty! They were able to accommodate the range of skin tones and hair textures with ease also providing some professional opinions and ideas to those who needed it. Every single person who had a service done was incredibly pleased with how they looked, how light the makeup felt and how everyone’s hair held throughout the night. I would recommend them to everyone, I am so thankful I chose them!!!
A
Alexandra Sent on 11/09/2023

Incredible

Could NOT have been happier with the service, the talent, the responsiveness, the technique… everything! Truly an amazing experience with these talented women and so thankful for them making me feel super confident on our special day. To everyone checking out reviews… you do get what you pay for. They’re absolutely fabulous!
illustration stars

Jillian & Mark
122 photos · 03/25/2023
Brittany & Scott
38 photos · 06/25/2022

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding