Adore Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Katie
    Katie K. Getting married on 02/09/2022

The Glam Squad of your dreams

I thought I was hiring a glam squad, little did I know I'd come away with new friends, too! Kassie, specifically, went above and beyond when my wedding was affected by COVID-19. She seamlessly transitioned to my new date and even helped plan my morning. She kept things running smoothly and on time that morning. She even brought the best playlist to get your big day started off right!
    Paola Getting married on 02/05/2022

Dream team

I had the absolute pleasure to work with them as a bridesmaid in my friends wedding. I was genuinely so blown away by each of the girl who worked with us! Not only were they incredible talented and professional? They were some of the sweetest and most personable people I’ve ever met! They made you feel like family and made the getting ready process soo fun! It literally felt like hanging out with friends, and they made each of us few and look so perfect, both hair and makeup, they did an incredible job!! If you’re thinking about it, just do it, you will truly be so happy you did!! Thank you so much girls for making my friends wedding day so special!
  • Teresa
    Teresa L. Getting married on 12/23/2021

Magical experience! 5 star review!!

If I could give Adore Bridal a 1000 star review I would. From the very start Kelcey and everyone was so communicative, fast responding and kind. By the time I met Kelcey I felt like I was meeting up with an old friend. It felt natural and so relaxing and allowed me to enjoy the whole process. My hair and makeup for my engagement shoot was stunning. I had even seen myself so beautiful before and I’m so excited for my wedding with them!
    Riley G. Married on 10/07/2021

I can’t say enough good things about this company!

I used Adore Bridal for my professional headshots at The Don Cesar. They were absolutely wonderful to work with and very professional! Kelcey and Kassie are patient, take their time, and listen to your needs. They created exactly what I had envisioned and more!
  • Dezmin
    Dezmin R. Married on 10/02/2021

Best hair & makeup

I first met Kelcey and her crew at an Engagement Photo shoot that was setup with our venue. We instantly clicked and I fell in love with both my hair & makeup that day. WE continued to talk and honestly I am so happy I chose to have Adore Bridal doing mine and my girls hair and makeup! They brought such a positive and exciting mood on my wedding day! Additionally, throughout the whole process Kelcey would shoot me a text just to check in and see if there was anything outside of her services that she could help me with! The best part was that they went out of their way to travel across the state of Florida for me to have a second trial to ensure I was the happiest I could be on my wedding day! I would highly recommend Adore Bridal to anyone wanting to feel their most beautiful self on one of the most important days.
    Christina H. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing Team!

Adore Bridal was truly amazing to work with. They were so professional and provided wonderful hair and makeup services to myself and my bridesmaids. Everyone in my party LOVED their looks, even my mom who can be quite picky!!

they showed up on time, and had everything set up and ready to go prior to the start time. they provided great jams for us to listen to, and helped set the vibe for the rest of the day. You cannot go wrong using Adore Bridal for your big day!!!
    Ashley P. Married on 09/18/2021

Adore Bridal Hair & Makeup

Kassie was awesome! She did my hair in addition to 2 of my bridesmaids. Our hair stayed put the entire night & looked fantastic.
    Monica A. Married on 09/18/2021

Beyond amazing!

Kelcey and her team are fantastic! From the initial meeting where I did my trial to the final touch up, everything was perfect. They were kind, timely, and professional. The airbrush makeup looked perfect and was so light and not cakey at all! My bridesmaids all looked amazing too! We all sweated and partied all night and our hair and makeup stayed flawless! I highly recommend Kelcey and her team to anyone who wants to look amazing on their wedding day!
    Samantha B. Married on 08/27/2021

Amazing! So nice!

Victoria was so awesome and kind. I was so happy with my makeup and had so many compliments!
    Shelbey L. Married on 07/03/2021

July 3, 2021

The Adore Bridal team were absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process. Through rescheduling our wedding date due a deployment, a trial, and the actual day, working with them was a dream! Kassie was great with communicating with me whenever I had questions, and had no problem when I decided to switch my hair ideas after my trial. The day of the wedding, the Adore team was on time, friendly, and did such a great job! It felt more like hanging out with friends than anything else! Our hair and makeup survived the rain and humidity, and we received so many compliments from guests. I cannot recommend this team enough!
    Lauren T. Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing!!!

Adore Bridal does amazing hair and makeup!!! On site hair and makeup was the best decision I ever made for my wedding! We had 6 bridesmaids, a bride, and 3 flower girls. They got through all our hair and makeup beautifully and on time. We all looked amazing and guests even commented on how great we looked. The whole team was so fun to be with on Wedding Day. Kelcey is super responsive as well!! I wish they could do my hair and makeup every day! 10000% recommend hiring them!
  • Carla
    Carla R. Married on 05/29/2021

Professional, Friendly & Overall wonderful experience

Kelsey Yeager, & the entire Adore Bridal team, were on time - came fully equipped with lighting, chairs & supplies; they were incredibly talented & attentive to our desires. We could not have been happier with Hair & Makeup! They came with the right number of team members for our needs. They were friendly & created a calm & beautiful atmosphere for our bride and her party! Highly Recommend!
  • Tracie
    Tracie Q. Married on 05/08/2021

Artists of their craft. Great personalities. Made me feel beautiful

These lovely ladies were hands down the best, 10/10 would recommend. They went above and beyond to make me and my mom feel beautiful on our wedding day. We laughed the whole time, the girls were entertaining and really helped calm my nerves. They are a very kind and generous company. They dont do this job for the money, they do it for the glow you get when you look at yourself in the mirror and see a glowing dolled up version of yourself. I can't say enough good things. My hair and makeup were flawless. The kindness they showed to my mom, I could cry. The price was budget friendly and the service was phenomenal
  • Clarissa
    Clarissa O. Married on 04/30/2021

Wedding April 30th, Tampa, FL

What an excellent job these girls did for my Bridesmaids and I. We appreciate you and the team so much for being there on my special day and making us look so pretty. Make up was on-point the entire day/night. 5 Star, wonderful experience.
    Lauren J. Married on 04/17/2021

Incredible service!!

I found Adore Bridal through the awesome reviews on Wedding Wire. I never had airbrush makeup done before, so Kassie was kind enough to host a 30-minute phone conversation to explain why they choose airbrush on their brides. And once you see and feel it, you'll understand why!
    I decided last minute to schedule a hair & makeup trial and I'm so glad I did! Kassie and Sydney are beyond talented, and they made me feel right at home in the historic Anderson house. The house is so cool you should schedule a service just to visit!
    I had about 15 people getting their hair and makeup done on our wedding day. Kassie, Sydney and the rest of the team were so kind, patient and fun! Kassie even stayed an extra 30-45 mins minutes to make sure she placed my veil perfectly! Adore Bridal is where talent meets customer service. Thank you to the whole team for making my wedding day amazing!
  • Mariko
    Mariko F. Married on 04/17/2021

Excellence

The artists at Adore made our day spectacular! We had a rough start to the day with the rented ready room not being prepared for use, but they were more than understanding and got everyone right back on schedule. Everyone is super sweet and talented. The airbrush makeup makes you look flawless. The attention to detail and all the little extras they bring to the table make it possible for the bride to sit back and enjoy the day. For a group of 8 they provided 2 hair and 2 make-up artists getting us all ready in approximately 4 hours. A schedule was provided ahead of time, when changes were requested, they more than happy to oblige. Book them!! You won't regret it!!
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 02/20/2021

Absolutely amazing

Adore Bridal exceeded expectations for my Wedding Day! We had a very large group of bridesmaids and women including the MOB, MOG, flowere girl and grandmothers. But they made every single one of us look so naturally beautiful! My grandmothers loved their lashes and said they felt they looked 10 years younger! All of us looked exceptional. I couldn’t even recognize myself I felt so beautiful and special! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Emily and Mia thank you so much for making me feel like the luckiest and most beautiful Bride!!

Also cant forget Candice that did my Grooms hair and I almost had a heart attack when I saw how good he looked!

Everyone nailed it!! Thank you so so much!!
    Samantha S. Married on 02/13/2021

Absolute Perfection!

I can not say enough about Adore Bridal. They were absolutely amazing. I was an out of town bride, so choosing someone was a little nerve wracking for me. I am eternally grateful for the suggestion to use Adore. After my trial with Kelcey and Kassie, I knew I had made the right decision. Kassie did two amazing hair styles for me (one for my engagement shoot and one for my wedding trial) and Kelsey helped make a girl that doesn’t really wear much makeup look and feel amazing. I was obsessing about my hair and makeup from my trial all the way through my wedding! They also did an amazing job on all of my girls and stuck around for touch-ups right up to the ceremony. In addition to all of this, myself and my sister also got spray tans a couple days before the wedding and I’ve never had a better one! We both got so many compliments about how natural it looked, which is saying a lot because my sister doesn’t really tan. I really wish I lived in the Tampa area to get one more often! Also hoping I have a friend get married/have a major event so that I can use them again!
  • Darby
    Darby Married on 01/15/2021

Best Hair + Make Up Team!

Adore Bridal was amazing!!! I met with them for my first hair and make up trial a few months before the wedding. I also hired them for my hair and make up for the rehearsal dinner! They absolutely knocked it out of the park. I loved that they were so easy to get along with and made me feel like an absolute princess throughout the entire process. There were a few things that I was not committed to with my hair style at the first trial and they offered me a complimentary second trial to make sure I was 100% going into my wedding day (which speaks volumes to me)! We had a full party - me, 6 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and 2 flower girls and everyone was very happy with the services they received! The only slight issue was that one of the stylists did not show up until 45 minutes after we started hair and makeup. Thankfully the owner had created the schedule to have enough buffer time and worked very well to ensure everyone was done on time for our pictures. The team worked very well together and I would absolutely hire them again and again! If I move to Tampa, they will definitely be my go to company for anything event related!
    Jeanie P. Married on 12/12/2020

A Whimsical gorgeous experience 💕

This was the most amazing experience as a bride you could expect. If you are looking for a 5 star + adore is it! Compassionate, caring, and revealed more than expected. With Adore I promise you will be completely satisfied! So organized and flexible! Patient and artistic! A must for your wedding dream❣️❣️❣️❣️
  • Jordan
    Jordan S. Married on 12/05/2020

Amazing service!

This company is amazing!! I had trialed with so many companies but they were the only ones that were a perfect fit! They were so flexible when I needed to add one extra stylist the week before the wedding and me and all my girls looked amazing! I can't thank them enough!
    Brianna Married on 11/14/2020

Best choice for my wedding!

The adore bridal team was amazing from start to finish. I am so grateful we found them! Kelcey and Kassie did my trial at my house and were the most down to earth ladies ever which made me feel so confident for my wedding day! All my bridesmaids looked beautiful and we had the BEST time getting ready together. They went above and beyond my expectations! Book them for your special day- you will not regret it! 💕
  • Andrea
    Andrea P. Married on 11/07/2020

DeNight Wedding

The hair and make up Girls they sent to my home we’re fantastic. Prompt, professional, and did an amazing job. I had never had professional make up Done and I loved it. We were all happy with how we looked! I would definitely recommend them.
    Jessica F. Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing Experience!

This review is long overdue and I feel terrible that it has taken me this long but it is so deserved. From start to finish Kelcey went above and beyond to make sure I had the best experience. Kelcey first did my engagement photo shoot makeup and hair and I not only loved my HAMU but I loved her as a person even more!! She is so passionate about her work and really cares about her brides. The environment that she set up for the engagement photos was relaxed and fun. I knew after that day I wanted her to do my wedding. She came all the way down to fort myers (where I live) to do my wedding trial. She brought champagne and flowers because it happened to be my birthday as well. So genuinely above and beyond. It came time for wedding day and she was early, ready to go and her and her staff had such a positive upbeat air with it being 7:30 a.m. My hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted. My whole bridal party was so impressed with Adore and everyone loved their hair and makeup. I am all about the experience and Kelcey and her team went above and beyond for our day. Thank you ladies so much! You are all amazing!!!
    Amanda Married on 11/06/2020

Elopement at The Current Hotel

Emily and Hannah with Adore Bridal did an amazing job with our hair and makeup for our elopement! We cannot thank you enough for making our day so special!