Adore Bridal Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ali Married on 11/19/2022

Perfection!

This team did myself, 12 bridesmaids and 3 mothers/grandmothers with complete ease! I couldn’t have been happier with my hair and make up- Kelcey and Cassie did such an amazing job. It’s the most beautiful I’ve ever felt!! I also did not do a trial with them and felt so comfortable with them understanding my vision and executing it!
  • Zahira
    Zahira M. Married on 11/13/2022

Easiest vendor to book EVER

I met this amazing team at a previous wedding I was in. At the time, I wasn't even engaged yet but knew I wanted to hire these girls for when the time came. Kassie and Kelcey were so easy to contact prior to the wedding, and really had everything set to go for the wedding day. Kassie did such an amazing job with my hair, and brought my boho hair vision to life, even showed my mom how to bobby pin my veil to my head for when time came! Julia did an amazing job with my makeup, making me look so beautiful and ready to walk down the aisle! I would serious recommend these girls for any wedding, they make the experience fun and can provide great insight even when you aren't quite sure what you're looking for in your hair and makeup. There was a total of 9 of us who got pampered on my wedding day and they did it in such a timely manner, and we were even ahead of schedule!! Would rate them 10 stars if i could!! THANK YOU!!!
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 11/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent hair and makeup services

I would highly recommend adore bridal to any bride! My hair and makeup were exactly like my inspiration photos. Kristy and Vicki were also a blast and I promise you’ll want to spend your wedding morning with them!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Becca
    Becca R. Married on 11/04/2022

Amazing & perfect!

The whole Adore crew is very knowledgeable and attentive to how you want your "look" for your wedding celebration. They are all SO fun and easy to talk to. They were on time to the venue and had everything they needed to get the job done! The hair and makeup was perfect on everyone. All the hair and makeup stayed in tack ALL day and ALL night! I would definitely recommend to anyone in the area. They were very flexible with adding additional ladies for hair and makeup and with schedule changes.
  • Sylvia
    Sylvia M. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic team of artists!

Adore Bridal were so great, I can't say enough good things about them. From the beginning, including booking for the wedding day, setting up trial appointments, etc., they were so easy to work with and responsive. My make up and hair artist, Julia, was amazing and did such a beautiful job. I have never looked so good! She really made me feel like a million dollars on my wedding day. I highly recommend Adore Bridal.
    Monica Married on 10/17/2022

Best Experience Ever!!

I recently used Adore Bridal Hair and Makeup for my wedding. They did the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and the grandmother of the grooms hair and makeup. I cannot recommend them enough! They did an absolutely amazing job!! They took their time and made sure everyone was happy with their hair and make up. They were very professional to work with and plan everything with. They put together a schedule I could send to everyone. The three girls that did our hair and makeup were so fun and sweet. They brought in all their own stuff to set up. The mood was light and fun. Each one the girls working did a fantastic job. Each one of us had different hair and slightly different makeup references and they absolutely nailed each look! My mother and the grooms grandmother have never had professional hair and makeup done, weeks latter they are still raving about how great that experience was or them. I would highly recommend anyone needing hair and makeup done to hire Adore Bridal Hair and Makeup. You will not be disappointed!!!
  • Suzette
    Suzette B. Married on 10/15/2022

Chapman/Blair beach weddings

Everyone here was awesome to work with. I was referred to them from my event planner as I live in AZ. I had a trial session and everything went great. I even changed my mind on hair style 3 weeks before and she did a fantastic job. The makeup was done great as well and looked natural not over done. Highly recommend.
  • Shannon
    Shannon R. Married on 09/10/2022

Love this Team

I truly can not day enough about this team. They are truly worth every penny. They show up on time and bring everything they need with them. They take the guess work out of hair and makeup. They listen to you and they are so easy to talk to. Kassie and Vicki were wonderful and so happy, which in turn made me so happy. I am truly grateful for this team.

I got the platinum package and had to add on 1 bridemaid and my flowergirl. The price includes gratuity which was great for me.
    Amy F. Married on 05/14/2022

Absolutely Stunning!

Adore Bridal made my daughter's wedding day unforgettable. Not only did she look absolutely, perfectly, stunning, they made the morning with her girls a fun, stress-free day. Adore Bridal are brilliant at what they do and are such kind, sweet, and fun ladies. I cannot tell you how happy we are that my daughter chose Adore Bridal for her wedding day hair & make up.
    Thanks again!
    Taryn D. Married on 04/02/2022

Completely Wonderful!

Kelcey and the Adore Bridal team are completely wonderful! From the beginning of the process with initial discussions and answering my many questions, through the planning and day-of, the whole Adore Bridal team was extremely kind, understanding, talented and accommodating. I was never made to feel like a question wasn't important, or that any changes or requests I had were an issue. My bridal party looked gorgeous, and I had never felt or looked more beautiful! I can't recommend Adore Bridal enough!
    Landyn K. Married on 03/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

100% best experience ever!

From the trial run to the wedding day, Kassie and the rest of the crew at adore bridal have been absolutely amazing! I had 7 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 1 family friend, 2 flower girls, and myself! Adore managed to make us look perfect and finish everyone by 2:00! They did perfect hair AND makeup, everyone looked absolutely phenomenal and loved their style that they each handpicked! You can show them a picture and they replicate it perfectly! They made the day of the wedding so much fun and stress free by bringing a speaker and having fun jamming out, hyping us up with compliments, and Kassie even stayed behind to help place my veil! I could not have asked for a better hair and makeup team than adore bridal. I would recommend them to any bride who is wanting a stress free day with a fun group of ladies who really know what they’re doing!
  • Sydney
    Sydney M. Married on 03/25/2022

Absolutely amazing!

The Adore Bridal team was absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough wonderful things about each and every person that I spoke to or worked with, and our hair and makeup came out beautifully. The girls always made me feel relaxed and cared for, and they made the trial and day-of experiences so much fun! I would highly recommend using their services. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making my big day so special!
  • W
    Wislynn C. Married on 03/20/2022

Love Adore Bridal!

I recently had Adore Bridal do my hair and makeup services for my family photo session. I can’t even tell you how much I truly enjoyed the experience. Thank you again for making me feel beautiful.
    Angelene Married on 03/19/2022

Hair and makeup by Kelcey

I can't explain how wonderful my experience was here at Adore Bridal! Kelcey did both my hair and makeup and it was superb! WAY more amazing than I could ever imagine. She is beyond incredibly sweet and personable. Both my hair and makeup stayed perfectly...so much so..that I did not want to wash it off at 2am! I have pin straight hair and Florida is 1000% humidity so that is really saying something! Thank you Kelcey!!!
    Keeli L. Married on 03/19/2022

Excellent!

I connected with Kassie at Adore from the initial phone call, to the meeting and tour in Tampa, to the hair and makeup trial and of course the day of the wedding! I was originally nervous about hair and makeup and all of my nerves disappeared after the hair and makeup trial and I was so excited for the actual wedding day! Kassie and the rest of the team were amazing. They accommodated my family members who wanted to join in on hair and makeup since it was a destination wedding and listened to what every person was looking for and were willing to make adjustments as needed. Thanks to the hair and makeup trial ahead of time, on the day of the wedding I had zero concerns about hair and makeup. It was great to have a stress free experience amongst a time full of stress! I loved them so much I may find an excuse to use them again in the future. Could not recommend them enough!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 03/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Met & exceeded every expectation!

I am a person that hates getting my hair and makeup done. Regardless of what photos I show- my vision of what I would look like is never brought to life. Until my wedding came. Being from out of town & unable to travel due to Covid, I took a gamble with Adore based on their social media and reviews. I had a group of thirteen getting their hair & makeup done and didn’t have a trial until my rehearsal dinner. This made me nervous! The day came and I was blown away. My hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted. I felt beautiful and still looked like myself. The team was A+ and personal too, which was great. Everyone enjoyed their company. After our wedding, all of the girls kept saying how they wish they could have their hair & makeup done everyday! Thank you so much for making our day so special.
    Christine G. Married on 03/05/2022

BEST Hair and Make-Up Crew

The Adore Bridal hair and make up team is seriously the best decision you’ll make for your wedding day. From my engagement photos to my wedding trial to the actual wedding day was just an above and beyond experience. Everyone was so sweet and FUN! I received endless compliments on my make up and hair and my bridesmaids loved their looks too! Couldn’t have asked for a better team! ❤️
    Haven O. Married on 03/05/2022

3.5.22 Barton Wedding

Kelcey, Kassie and the entire Adore team are amazing!!! From my engagement shoot, bridal trial, to the wedding they were amazing to work with! HIGHLY recommend them for any of your HMU services and I look forward to working with them again in the future. They are sweet, energetic, and truly bring your inspiration to life! The best day EVER!!
    Diana-Maria M. Married on 02/26/2022

Adore Bridal

Kelcey, Kassie, Emily and their team were super responsive, attentive and professional from day one! They made getting ready for my wedding super easy and effortless. They were the sweetest and most personable people. It felt like hanging out with friends and they listened to everyone's hair and makeup needs. If you’re thinking about hiring them, just do it, you will truly be so happy you did!! Thank you so much!
    Leanna L. Married on 02/20/2022

Magical Experience

I booked Adore Bridal to do my hair and makeup for our 2022 Disney wedding on May 1st and for our in park photoshoot at Magic Kingdom on May 4th and they were AMAZING! They went above and beyond just hair and makeup on both days and made not only me, but my whole bridal party feel like princesses. We all received so many compliments on our hair and makeup and the Disney Wedding team was so impressed with Adore Bridal staff and how professional and talented they were. The whole experience was magical on both days and made me feel calm and beautiful. I literally cannot recommend these ladies enough. I will be using them for future hair and makeup needs in the future!
    Ciara S. Married on 02/12/2022

The most amazing team!

Kelcey, Victoria and their team were absolutely amazing to work with and made my wedding morning wonderful! They are all so friendly, professional, and we had so much fun! The one picture I posted is before my wedding, the other is at our after party at 3am and my hair and makeup was still perfect! Can’t recommend them enough!
  • Katie
    Katie K. Married on 02/09/2022

The Glam Squad of your dreams

I thought I was hiring a glam squad, little did I know I'd come away with new friends, too! Kassie, specifically, went above and beyond when my wedding was affected by COVID-19. She seamlessly transitioned to my new date and even helped plan my morning. She kept things running smoothly and on time that morning. She even brought the best playlist to get your big day started off right!
    Paola Married on 02/05/2022

Dream team

I had the absolute pleasure to work with them as a bridesmaid in my friends wedding. I was genuinely so blown away by each of the girl who worked with us! Not only were they incredible talented and professional? They were some of the sweetest and most personable people I’ve ever met! They made you feel like family and made the getting ready process soo fun! It literally felt like hanging out with friends, and they made each of us few and look so perfect, both hair and makeup, they did an incredible job!! If you’re thinking about it, just do it, you will truly be so happy you did!! Thank you so much girls for making my friends wedding day so special!
    Samantha F. Married on 02/03/2022

Hair and Make Up

Kassie and Kelcey are the definition of boss babes. They are so hardworking, kind and amazing. I scheduled services for hair an make up for my engagement photos and couldn’t have been any happier with how I looked. I also recently did my trail for my wedding and I fell In love instantly. They are so amazing and the overall connections they make with their brides is amazing ! They are great women and extremely talented ! I was extremely pleased with how everything went with my trail and engagement photos ! Best decisions was booking them , they made me feel like a princess !
    Candice F. Married on 01/29/2022

Amazing Experience

The whole team was wonderful! I had a lot of people and they were accommodating and fun and very flexible to the last minute changes. Everyone was so talented and did such a great job. The whole experience was incredible.
illustration stars