Cherished Ceremonies

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

About Us

Cherished Ceremonies is a wedding planning service in Tampa, Florida. They specialize in beach weddings and offer all-inclusive ceremony and reception planning packages. They plan weddings in the Tampa Bay area, Florida beaches, and arrange Florida destination weddings and vow renewals and all inclusive ceremonies and receptions. They also offer intimate gazebo weddings and pop up weddings. They can customize packages to fit all your needs and work closely with you to achieve your dream wedding. Also introducing Indian Wedding services throughout central Florida.. Whether its an elopement on the beach, or a grand celebration for hundreds at an elegant venue, you can rest assured they would be honored to have you as one of their couples! Established and trusted for over 10 years in the Tampa Bay area.

They offer wedding planning and coordinating in the entire Tampa Bay area and beyond. They specialize in affordable beach weddings on any beach in central Florida and also offer custom and pre designed wedding packages throughout central Florida They also offer wedding decor including floral arrangements, wedding photography, and wedding officiants including bilingual officiants. The wedding officiants offer customized ceremonies and also marriage license by mail for all couples.The planning services are available for rehearsals, ceremonies, and receptions. They offer full-service planning, partial planning and day-of coordination. Whatever your needs, Cherished Ceremonies works with you to make sure every detail is just as you imagine on your wedding day.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

Mary S. Married on 02/11/2022

Elopement in Flordia

I wanted a dream beach wedding and I received just that ! Vilma Suarez was the coordinator for my wedding and she goes above and beyond to make that dream come true. Great communication with Vilma too every step of the way. Rev. Angel very sweet and easy to communicate with. Everyone very professional !

Cherished Ceremonies's reply:

I want to thank you so much for your kind words, it means so much to all of us, we strive to honor each couple on their beautiful wedding day! Wishing you both many happy years together!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 09/03/2021

Incredible Ceremony

Cherished Ceremonies ended up being a huge blessing for us in more ways than one, which completely surprised me! First, our original ceremony company coordinator we choose 1 year prior to our wedding, backed out with only a few months prior to our set date (during the busiest wedding season). I was in a panic to find anyone, let alone someone that was actually good quality, professional, and of good value. Well, Cherished Ceremonies put that stress and anxiety at ease when they aligned with my date, our budget, and even a few of our custom asks. Vilma was very responsive, I never waited a day to receive a response to an email with any inquire. She was always on top of it all, addressing all of my questions and concerns. Throughout this planning process, I found that a lot of these companies do not like to meet the bride/groom's requests and wish to stick with their set offerings/plans. However, CC allowed us to pick from various packages to build our own if we wanted and even was 100% open to a few custom requests, which was amazing. Not all brides may have a unique vision, but I did. Additionally, they provided us an officiant (free of charge) that was incredible! He was extremely kind and patient. Him and CC took photos for us and shared them after the ceremony which was very unexpected and so sweet!

To say they were anything less than exceptional, I'd be lying. Our original ceremony coordinator backing out was a blessing because we never have found CC and our officiant who provided us our picture perfect wedding. HIGHLY recommend for any couple getting married on the gulf coast of Florida. Do NOT pass them up. Trust me when I say, I looked everywhere and they are by far the best price and value out there! They provide a personal touch that so many companies do not.
  • Tina
    Tina K. Married on 08/20/2021

Memorable wedding with amazing decor

Vilma Suarez was the coordinator for my wedding decor. She did a great job in understanding the details of the hindu wedding and assisted with the setup of the mantap. She did a beautiful beachy theme for our hindu temple wedding with amazing yet simple colored flowers. She was always responsive about trying to work on different ideas as well. Working with her was super easy and she has ideas and options to make the decor match indian weddings.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Cherished Ceremonies 1
Offer

100.00 off Design Your Own Beach Wedding Package

www.cherishedceremonies.com/beach-wedding.html

The Empress Tea Room with Divine Menus Catering The Empress Tea Room with Divine Menus Catering Restaurant Weddings

Velma has been a name in the wedding world that I have know for many years. Her addition to any event would be a blessing as she is hard working and pays attention to detail.

On The Move Productions On The Move Productions Wedding DJs

Cherished Ceremonies does a great job with planning beach and destination weddings. Looking to have a memorable wedding ceremony? Then call Cherished Ceremonies!

Florida's Florida's "Frank Sinatra" Wedding Bands

Cherished Ceremonies will guarantee that you'll be married at the end of the Ceremony ! Custom designed around how you want it done. Smooth, no surprises, professional. Don Juceam, Tampa's Frank Sinatra

Serving Tampa Bay Tampa, Florida, 33614
Location of (Cherished Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding