Cherished Ceremonies Reviews

93 Reviews for Cherished Ceremonies

1 User photo

Cherished Ceremonies 1

Rebeca · Married on 01/03/2019

We loved Rev. Rodriguez! He made the ceremony special! The sand ceremony set-up was beautiful!

Sent on 02/21/2016

Estaban Jonas · Married on 11/24/2018

Esteban and Janice

It was such a beautiful beach wedding, thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Becky Wowas · Married on 10/16/2018

Michael and Becky

We cant thank you enough for the time and effort and care you put into our wedding, the set up was just how we wanted it and we will recommend you to our friends and family!

Clarissa Middleton · Married on 10/07/2018

They made our wedding dreams come true!

From the moment I met Vilma, I knew that I found someone who is passionate about what she does. Vilma welcomed me to her office, shared with me the services that she can provide and assured me that I would be able to enjoy my wedding day, while her and her team take care of the logistics. Throughout the planning process, Vilma communicated in a timely manner, took all of my pinterest photo inspiration & asked clarifying questions to ensure that my vision was coming together. Vilma's team carried out our ceremony rehearsal and executed the day-of, without a hitch. And if there was a hitch, we couldn't tell. Everything from our floral designs, modern wedding arch, cocktail tables to our reception centerpieces exceeded our expectations. The flowers were fresh and popped with color. And the ceremony and reception space felt romantic and modern, which is just what we wanted. Thank you, to Vilma and the team at Cherished Ceremonies. We would live our wedding day over, 100 times, thanks to your services and beautiful creations.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jackson and Katie · Married on 09/23/2018

Thank you!

You and your team are awesome and we appreciate everything you did for us to make our wedding day special and beautiful, we cannot thank you enough!

James · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot say enough about Cherished Ceremonies, they made my beach wedding more than I expected and they really made it so easy, I am very happy with the way everything turned out and will highly recommend them!
    James and Rossie

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

We used Cherished Ceremonies as our Day Of Coordinator, and we are so grateful that we found them!! Vilma was amazing in answering all of my questions through email. She helped shape our vision for our wedding day and we were able to rent so many items from her for the day of, which helped us save a ton of money from buying unnecessary decorations! Vilma was very organized and patient with me as I decided what we would need for our wedding. Our Day Of Coordinator was Sharon, and she was seriously amazing!! We began discussions with Sharon about a month out from our Wedding Day. Sharon was extremely organized and helped make sure everything was taken care of. Sharon even met us the day before our wedding at our venue, since she had not done a wedding there before and wanted to see the venue. This helped me show exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. What can I say about the day of, except that everything was even better than I could have ever imagined for my wedding day!! Sharon was seriously amazing - everything was set up even better than I planned (the chairs, decorations, vendors). Throughout the afternoon and evening of the wedding, Sharon made sure that we were doing well and kept checking in on us. After the reception ended, she did a great job of taking care of clean up so that our family did not have to do much. Overall, I was beyond thrilled and amazed by the services we received from both Vilma & Sharon - so thank you both SOOO much for everything!!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    Cherished Ceremonies 2

Amy · Married on 11/04/2017

Reverend Rodriguez was so wonderful and kind. Before we even booked Cherished Ceremonies, we got on a call and went over everything. I had some very specific requests and he was happy to oblige.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Sinthi · Married on 05/10/2017

I want to thank Cherished Ceremonies for the wonderful job they did on my beach wedding, they made sure everything was taken care of, they did an amazing job on the decorations and Im very happy with the way everything turned out, thanks to everyone!!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Margie · Married on 04/30/2017

I recently got married on April 30th and Vilma and her team was able to make my vision come true! Hands down one of the best decisions I made was to hire cherished ceremonies for the decor! Vilma was there on the day of the wedding from start to finish and made sure everything was set up correctly. I also used their officiant services and the ceremony was perfect. Thank you for all that you did!

Sent on 05/18/2017
  • Q

Queeny · Married on 03/12/2017

Where to begin? Well, our wedding was two months ago 3/12/2017 and thanks to Vilma and her staff, our wedding was amazing. Just like any other bride I wanted our wedding to be unique, different, fun but still elegant. I thought to have a coordinator/planner was going to be hard as I am used to be hands on. However, Vilma made the planning process smooth as possible. The first time we met I was really nervous because I had the colors but I was not aware of how much effort goes into planning a wedding. She walked me through it and we started brainstorming. I send her pictures of what I wanted and she was able to pull everything that was on the picture to perfection. The décor was spectacular (I used tiffany blue and gray). She responded to my email and calls at any time, she provided suggestions and what would look better. Many vendors nowadays charged for every little thing not included on the initial charge. In the other hand, Vilma is a professional who values her work and the happiness of the couple. Therefore, she was able to add a twist here and there with no charge.
    She even helped me picked up a location; mind you that we have seen many venues before but they were all expensive and nothing that appealed to us. The officiant, DJ, and photographer that came included in our package were friendly, motivated, and bilingual which was a plus for us as we had family coming from outside the country.
    One thing that I would like to suggest was the coordinator we had throughout our wedding (ceremony & reception) was not really helpful and here is why: We met when I was about to get my makeup done, and every time I asked her a question she would respond as to “she would do that later (because everybody else was getting ready) or she had already taken care of it. When I walked down the aisle I realized that my maid of honor (my sister) was the last one on the row, not to my immediate back (which is how it is supposed to be and how I wanted it to be).

Sent on 05/23/2017

Patricia · Married on 03/05/2017

Vilma did such a very nice job! I appreciate her patience with me, as we know wedding planning can be a bit stressful. She exceeded my expectations. Rev.Rodriguez was awesome! Very nice!! Xx

Sent on 09/10/2016

Milagro · Married on 02/10/2017

I called Vilma within weeks of the date we wanted to have our wedding. With such short notice she made it happen and we couldn't have asked for anything else! Our wedding ceremony was on Sunset Beach and they handled everything! I was one stress free bride! Thanks so much and Rev. Rodriguez was awesome and so kind! You guys are a great team. Thanks for my fairy tale wedding ceremony! Danny&Milagro

Sent on 02/13/2017

Carolyn · Married on 01/01/2017

We contacted Cherished Ceremonies to arrange our destination beach wedding and they made everything so easy! The wedding package was perfect, and we could not be happier and will recommend them in the future!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Joe · Married on 12/24/2016

We would highly recommend Rev. Rodriguez to officiate your wedding. He exceeded our expectations with a perfect combination of professionalism and caring.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

I recently used Cherished Ceremonies of my altar pieces and wedding flowers. They did an amazing job with these. Our altar pieces were exactly how I had envisioned and asked. They were professional and affordable. I highly recommend them for your floral arrangements.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Gabriela · Married on 08/12/2016

Rev. Angel was great!! He was very quick to respond to any of our inquiries. The day of the wedding he was very professional and made our day very special. We needed a bilingual ceremony and our ceremony was incredible!!
    Thanks for your help and your great service!!

Sent on 08/31/2016

MARY · Married on 05/21/2016

Vilma and Rev. Rodriguez made planning a short notice Tampa wedding from out-of-state stress free. The gazebo location was gorgeously decorated. The officiating was exactly what we wanted. The photographers were creative and made even that part fun for everyone! Everything was flawless. We could not be happier! Thanks again! ~Mary and Matt

Sent on 05/24/2016

Nana · Married on 05/06/2016

Cherished Ceremonies truly made my wedding day more amazing than expected! Vilma and Sharon were a wonderful team to work with and they truly made my wedding day magical!

Sent on 06/06/2016

From start to finish it was a great experience, from Vilma to Rev. Rodriguez. Seamless!!! Thank you for everything

Sent on 03/17/2016

Lance · Married on 11/27/2015

Rev. Angel did a fantastic job working with our rather complicated script because I wanted a more non-denominational christian wedding. I provided the script and he had it translated perfectly.

He was very professional and flexible with some last minute changes and staying in communication during the process. He was also very good at pacing the ceremony and providing an excellent vibe in his method of speaking.

His bilingual translation of the wedding was very beautiful and provided a very inclusive feel for the guest of the wedding, some of whom did not speak English.

We highly recommend Rev. Angel as a minister for your next bilingual wedding ceremony!

Thanks Rev. Angel!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Sharon was my day of coordinator. She is amazing! She was so well organized and on top of everything and she really listened to everything I wanted and made it happen. My wedding WOULD NOT have happened the way it did without her. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Lauralynn · Married on 11/07/2015

Cherished Ceremonies did an excellent job on my wedding. They set-up my decor, provided all my flowers, and set-up and provided my chuppah. From the beginning, Vilma was there to promptly answer any of my questions. Angel was my day-of-coordinator for my ceremony, and Sharon for my reception. They all executed my vision with perfection resulting in a perfect day.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Debbie · Married on 11/06/2015

We wanted a small, personalized service. Cherished Creations, Rev Rodriguez, and Julie and George at Tungsten Photography far exceeded our expectations. Everyone was so nice, quick to respond, and accommodating. We first contacted Vilma on Oct 29. We were married in a perfect ceremony on Nov 6.
    Thank you for making our dream come true so beautifully. We would not change a thing about our experience.
    Debbie and Mike

Sent on 11/12/2015

Sharon · Married on 10/11/2015

My wedding was amazing! I worked with Vilma, Angel and Michelle. They all worked so hard to make our day special! Vilma put my vision together better than i had even imagined! When i saw the venues I was in awe at how she decorated them! Angel was our officiant. He contacted me several times to go over everything. He spoke clearly and slowly so my husband and i could easily repeat our vows. Michelle did a wonderful job directing us when to go down the isle. My wedding was so beautiful and I cannot thank Cherished Ceremonies enough!!
    Sharon and Lance (10/11/15)

Sent on 10/14/2015