Cherished Ceremonies Reviews

102 | Tampa, FL

102 Reviews for Cherished Ceremonies

• Angel

Angel Rodriguez · Married on 02/17/2020

Outstanding ...The best !

Vilma and her team are the best.
    Very professional , friendly , always on time , dependable and dedicated to excellence.
    Contact Vilma Suárez today and Come Celebrate Love With Us!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 02/12/2020

Exactly what we wanted

We wanted something simple, sweet, and just us. It was amazing and couldn’t have been more perfect!

Sent on 02/25/2020

C&c Jimenez · Married on 12/25/2019

Christmas Day Love Wedding

We are so happy with Our wedding experience with Cherished Ceremonies Weddings at the Love Gazebo in Tampa, FL. They were very detailed, attentive, professional and passionate about our wedding needs. From the beginning to end the planning was stress-free. We couldn't of been more excited to marry in front of our 5 children on Christmas evening. A special day and memory for our family. Rev. Rodriguez was amazing, caring and passionate about his duty to marry couples. His vibrant personality makes you feel the best on your wedding day. He's amazing! Gracias Rev. !!❤❤ You'll be happy you planned with Cherished Ceremonies Weddings
    Thank You so much! 10 stars !!!!!!!
    Married on 12-25-19

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Jonnie

Jonnie Howard · Married on 11/15/2019

Small wedding, huge impact

Velma and Reverend Rodriguez are a dream team! They made sure every detail of our small wedding was perfect and beautiful and exactly what we envisioned. Despite some rain that stopped just in time they remained flexible and organized. We are so happy with their services and recommend them to anyone that wants a beautiful, carefree day large party or small

Sent on 11/18/2019

Adrienne Horner · Married on 10/26/2019

Gazebo Ceremony

Velma was great to work with, very responsive to any questions or special requests that we had. The gazebo ceremony was beautiful. It stopped raining just in time so I know it was meant to be. The photographer was great too. Hopefully pictures come out great! Thanks!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing Destination Beach Wedding!

We decided we would get married on the beach just a small wedding of about 20 people. I searched and searched for a company for the ceremony and I found Cherished Ceremonies and I'm so glad I did! The set ups she offered were the prettiest I had seen and honestly the best price for the packages and she added some aspects that I had seen on Pinterest that I really wanted. I really didn't worry about a thing which is odd for me LOL. If you are looking for an affordable wedding option on the Beach they are the best!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Angel

Angel Saurborn · Married on 10/19/2019

Our wedding October 2019

We had a wonderful wedding regardless of the weather. Everything was very well done and we had a wonderful and memorable experience thanks to you. Thank you for the laughs and the wonderful memories we will always cherish. It felt like you were all apart of our family and not just a company.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Tasha Layne · Married on 09/22/2019

Such a blessing

We got married on 9/22/19 and I could not imagine a more beautiful day. They made sure everything was absolutely perfect and set up such an intimate area. Vilma was incredible to coordinate with. She never made me feel overwhelmed or an inconvenience. Our officiant was so great. He was so kind and performed a beautiful ceremony. I could not be anymore thankful to have chose them to celebrate our marriage!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Rebeca · Married on 01/03/2019

We loved Rev. Rodriguez! He made the ceremony special! The sand ceremony set-up was beautiful!

Sent on 02/21/2016
  • Julie

Julie C McCord · Married on 12/29/2018

Rustic Romance Wedding

Words can not express the awesome services that me and my new Hubby had experienced with having Cherished Ceremonies to plan our beach wedding. Vilma and her team coordinated the entire event from start to finish with no misses.

The Layout was absolutely breathtaking. The cost was so reasonable and Vilma made easy for us to make our payments electrically, since we live in another state. Also, she made it easy for us to make adjusts up to 14 days prior.

I would highly recommend this Wedding Planner.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Estaban Jonas · Married on 11/24/2018

Esteban and Janice

It was such a beautiful beach wedding, thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Becky Wowas · Married on 10/16/2018

Michael and Becky

We cant thank you enough for the time and effort and care you put into our wedding, the set up was just how we wanted it and we will recommend you to our friends and family!

Clarissa Middleton · Married on 10/07/2018

They made our wedding dreams come true!

From the moment I met Vilma, I knew that I found someone who is passionate about what she does. Vilma welcomed me to her office, shared with me the services that she can provide and assured me that I would be able to enjoy my wedding day, while her and her team take care of the logistics. Throughout the planning process, Vilma communicated in a timely manner, took all of my pinterest photo inspiration & asked clarifying questions to ensure that my vision was coming together. Vilma's team carried out our ceremony rehearsal and executed the day-of, without a hitch. And if there was a hitch, we couldn't tell. Everything from our floral designs, modern wedding arch, cocktail tables to our reception centerpieces exceeded our expectations. The flowers were fresh and popped with color. And the ceremony and reception space felt romantic and modern, which is just what we wanted. Thank you, to Vilma and the team at Cherished Ceremonies. We would live our wedding day over, 100 times, thanks to your services and beautiful creations.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jackson and Katie · Married on 09/23/2018

Thank you!

You and your team are awesome and we appreciate everything you did for us to make our wedding day special and beautiful, we cannot thank you enough!

James · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot say enough about Cherished Ceremonies, they made my beach wedding more than I expected and they really made it so easy, I am very happy with the way everything turned out and will highly recommend them!
    James and Rossie

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

We used Cherished Ceremonies as our Day Of Coordinator, and we are so grateful that we found them!! Vilma was amazing in answering all of my questions through email. She helped shape our vision for our wedding day and we were able to rent so many items from her for the day of, which helped us save a ton of money from buying unnecessary decorations! Vilma was very organized and patient with me as I decided what we would need for our wedding. Our Day Of Coordinator was Sharon, and she was seriously amazing!! We began discussions with Sharon about a month out from our Wedding Day. Sharon was extremely organized and helped make sure everything was taken care of. Sharon even met us the day before our wedding at our venue, since she had not done a wedding there before and wanted to see the venue. This helped me show exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. What can I say about the day of, except that everything was even better than I could have ever imagined for my wedding day!! Sharon was seriously amazing - everything was set up even better than I planned (the chairs, decorations, vendors). Throughout the afternoon and evening of the wedding, Sharon made sure that we were doing well and kept checking in on us. After the reception ended, she did a great job of taking care of clean up so that our family did not have to do much. Overall, I was beyond thrilled and amazed by the services we received from both Vilma & Sharon - so thank you both SOOO much for everything!!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Amy · Married on 11/04/2017

Reverend Rodriguez was so wonderful and kind. Before we even booked Cherished Ceremonies, we got on a call and went over everything. I had some very specific requests and he was happy to oblige.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Sinthi · Married on 05/10/2017

I want to thank Cherished Ceremonies for the wonderful job they did on my beach wedding, they made sure everything was taken care of, they did an amazing job on the decorations and Im very happy with the way everything turned out, thanks to everyone!!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Margie · Married on 04/30/2017

I recently got married on April 30th and Vilma and her team was able to make my vision come true! Hands down one of the best decisions I made was to hire cherished ceremonies for the decor! Vilma was there on the day of the wedding from start to finish and made sure everything was set up correctly. I also used their officiant services and the ceremony was perfect. Thank you for all that you did!

Sent on 05/18/2017
  • Q

Queeny · Married on 03/12/2017

Where to begin? Well, our wedding was two months ago 3/12/2017 and thanks to Vilma and her staff, our wedding was amazing. Just like any other bride I wanted our wedding to be unique, different, fun but still elegant. I thought to have a coordinator/planner was going to be hard as I am used to be hands on. However, Vilma made the planning process smooth as possible. The first time we met I was really nervous because I had the colors but I was not aware of how much effort goes into planning a wedding. She walked me through it and we started brainstorming. I send her pictures of what I wanted and she was able to pull everything that was on the picture to perfection. The décor was spectacular (I used tiffany blue and gray). She responded to my email and calls at any time, she provided suggestions and what would look better. Many vendors nowadays charged for every little thing not included on the initial charge. In the other hand, Vilma is a professional who values her work and the happiness of the couple. Therefore, she was able to add a twist here and there with no charge.
    She even helped me picked up a location; mind you that we have seen many venues before but they were all expensive and nothing that appealed to us. The officiant, DJ, and photographer that came included in our package were friendly, motivated, and bilingual which was a plus for us as we had family coming from outside the country.
    One thing that I would like to suggest was the coordinator we had throughout our wedding (ceremony & reception) was not really helpful and here is why: We met when I was about to get my makeup done, and every time I asked her a question she would respond as to “she would do that later (because everybody else was getting ready) or she had already taken care of it. When I walked down the aisle I realized that my maid of honor (my sister) was the last one on the row, not to my immediate back (which is how it is supposed to be and how I wanted it to be).

Sent on 05/23/2017

Patricia · Married on 03/05/2017

Vilma did such a very nice job! I appreciate her patience with me, as we know wedding planning can be a bit stressful. She exceeded my expectations. Rev.Rodriguez was awesome! Very nice!! Xx

Sent on 09/10/2016

Milagro · Married on 02/10/2017

I called Vilma within weeks of the date we wanted to have our wedding. With such short notice she made it happen and we couldn't have asked for anything else! Our wedding ceremony was on Sunset Beach and they handled everything! I was one stress free bride! Thanks so much and Rev. Rodriguez was awesome and so kind! You guys are a great team. Thanks for my fairy tale wedding ceremony! Danny&Milagro

Sent on 02/13/2017

Carolyn · Married on 01/01/2017

We contacted Cherished Ceremonies to arrange our destination beach wedding and they made everything so easy! The wedding package was perfect, and we could not be happier and will recommend them in the future!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Joe · Married on 12/24/2016

We would highly recommend Rev. Rodriguez to officiate your wedding. He exceeded our expectations with a perfect combination of professionalism and caring.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

I recently used Cherished Ceremonies of my altar pieces and wedding flowers. They did an amazing job with these. Our altar pieces were exactly how I had envisioned and asked. They were professional and affordable. I highly recommend them for your floral arrangements.

Sent on 11/01/2016