Florida's "Frank Sinatra"

Brandon, FL View map
$3,515 Most Popular Price

$3,515 Most Popular Price

If you only remember one thing about reception entertainment it is........

.....that your entertainer can make your event one that you and your guests will remember for years to come for all the RIGHT reasons. So how do you achieve that? With an entertainer who listens to your needs and wants to work toward bringing your vision to life. You’ve worked hard to make this the day you’ve dreamed of. I’m listening to what you’re saying and will help you achieve what you have in mind. I’ll come up with solutions and alternatives to whatever your challenges are. Who doesn’t want choices, options, peace of mind and an excellent value.

Let me help you organize and prioritize the decision making process and maximize your budget. Free yourself up for other priorities. You have my commitment that we’ll build the program you want on your big day.

Tell me all about it at 813-299-3671 and let’s get to work. Click here on wedding wire for REVIEWS

Pick any combination of my Entertainment Services to match what you are looking for.

Solo singing of Sinatra and Rat Pack favorites

Bands and Orchestras sized to your event

Complete mobile DJ services

Master of Ceremonies

Lighting for the uplite effect and hi energy club style

Performing in Florida and around the USA

Don will match the best value orchestra suited to your needs.

We will work closely with you to plan and organize the event with a detailed worksheet

Music in any style from CEREMONY to RECEPTION to GRAND EXIT !!

Visit www.DonJuceam.com

Which of the following are included in the price?

Travel Expenses

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$3,515

Which of the following are included in the package?

Travel Expenses

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Big Band
Orchestra
Rock
Strings
Swing

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Karaoke Services
Cocktail Hour Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sample Performances
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Disco Ball
Fog Machine
Microphones
Projector

Vicki H. Married on 06/12/2021

Don Juceam was amazing! He was easy to work with and very efficient.

Don Juceam was the perfect entertainer for our daughter’s wedding. Everyone loved him! He was a crowd pleaser, professional, and did a wonderful job!

Florida's "Frank Sinatra"'s reply:

Thank you very much Vicki ! It was a pleasure working with you and your husband and Kimberly. Your home was truly lovely and the perfect site for the reception. Many thanks for inviting me to provide the entertainment. Don Juceam
  • Faith
    Faith D. Married on 01/02/2021

Our DREAM wedding thanks to Don!

Don (aka Florida Frank Sinatra) was an amazing artist to work with beginning to end. I was very particular and knew EXACTLY what I envisioned for our wedding day - Don helped make my vision come to life!
    We first connected pre-pandemic, and through all the changes we had to make in our plans, Don was there every step and made sure he and his musicians had all the contacts/info they needed to do their job perfectly! Don helped us create an orchestra size and scope that best fit our needs and was extremely responsive, and all vendors agreed he was great to work with. He helped create the perfect atmosphere for our wedding reception and had guests on the dance floor all night long! Guests were blown away by the fact we had a live orchestra, and the talent of Don's musicians couldn't be beat. It was truly the best day of our lives and Don helped make it all possible. We can't recommend him enough for your special day. We will definitely be hiring him for as many of our anniversary parties as he will let us!
    Don A. Married on 12/12/2020

Excellent!!!

Don Juceam Florida’s Frank Sinatra did an amazing job for Four Seasons at Orlando. Our holiday party was huge success due to the stellar performance by Don. He entertained the crowd and had them smiling and dancing.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Florida's
Discount
Would you like to add a LIVE one hour cocktail performance of Sinatra favorites to your reception even if you've already booked your entertainment for the evening? Great ! If I'm not already booked for your evening I can be at your event to kick it off. Give me a call and let's talk.

Pricing

Wentworth Golf Club Wentworth Golf Club Country Club Weddings

If you are looking for Frank Sinatra this is as close as you will come!

Love Avows Love Avows Wedding Officiants

Don a/k/a Florida's Frank Sinatra is a true professional. Whether you hire Don as a solo act or with a full orchestra, he will exceed your expectations. Arriving with plenty of time, he becomes familiar with the venue and the room. Your guests will enjoy an evening of wonderful music with impeccable vocals. Don will interact with the audience and seamlessly coordinate your event. I wholeheartedly recommend Don for your big day!

McKenzie Stewart Weddings McKenzie Stewart Weddings Wedding Photographers

I met Don a little over a year ago, and he is such a delight and pleasure to work with! Obviously he has the talent, but he also has the professionalism and dependability you need in any Wedding Vendor! I highly Recommend Don!

• VHVIDEO.COM
    Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 55 Reviews
    · Wedding Videographers

2214 Briana Drive Brandon, FL, 33511

24/7/365
Location of (Florida's "Frank Sinatra")

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding