Land O Lakes, FL 34639 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Deals 1

About VHVIDEO.COM

Tampa,FL - We are cinematographers featuring Award Winning Wedding Cinematography in True 1080p High Definition with 35mm optics. With over 45 International Awards, VHVIDEO.COM delivers your wedding featured film in the highest of quality. Check us out today and if you love what you see - Contact Us!

We travel to any destination worldwide.

gracisacard
bikersfinalsmall

• Videos 3

54 Reviews for VHVIDEO.COM

Samantha · Married on 01/21/2017

VHVIDEO is simply fantastic. I come from a big Italian family and VHVIDEO has literally become a staple at our family weddings. David and Maureen captured my wedding beautifully! My husband and I could have been more thrilled with the final product. They went above and beyond to capture meaningful and magical moments. I am so thankful for the memories we can look back on thanks to David and Maureen!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Cat · Married on 05/22/2016

The BEST decision we made for our wedding day was hiring VHVIDEO.COM. Maureen was incredible and did EVERYTHING plus a ton more to help us with our semi-elopement. True professional is exactly what we witnessed in every aspect of working with this company!! You'd be crazy not to hire them!!

Sent on 05/25/2016

erica · Married on 05/23/2015

So amazing! On our wedding day they followed us to two different venues, and never missed a moment. Not only were they professional the whole time, but they both made me feel so comfortable to special throughout the evening. We just received our trailer for our wedding, and my jaw hit the floor. Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 07/06/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

VHVIDEO.COM FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,104.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• VHVIDEO.COM 1
    Check Availability

• Florida's "Frank Sinatra"
    Florida's "Frank Sinatra" Wedding Bands

I'll be using VH Video when Hollywood calls for my life story movie !! This is THE pro video crew of Tampa Bay

• A Premier Entertainment
    A Premier Entertainment Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with VH Video this past weekend. They were easy to work with, friendly, and our clients loved them! They did a video love story for our clients that was very powerful and set the tone for the evening. I can't wait to see the footage they got from the wedding. I'd definitely recommend them to our clients!

• Soirees In Style
    Soirees In Style Wedding Planners

I have worked with VH Video on several occasions. Not only do they produce beautiful videos, but they are also a pleasure to work with. They truly care about their clients, and they understand how to work as a team with all their clients' vendors. Don't hesitate to call them.

• Land O Lakes, 34639 See on map