Sweet Emilia Jane

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sweet Emilia Jane

Handcrafted Events

Sweet Emilia Jane, a boutique event planning and design company,  was founded in 2009 by Emilia McCool, a certified wedding coordinator and lover of all things glamorous, whimsical and wild.  She has over 10 years of experience in events and hospitality and has crafted a stellar team of coordinators and creatives to bring your wedding dreams to life!

We specialize in unique events filled with personality, style and wonder!  We believe that customs and traditions are important if they are meaningful to you and not just because everyone else does them.   We want you to spend the day of your event laughing, eating and dancing and let us sweat the rest.

We are compulsive list-makers and crafters.  We love being organized and getting our hands dirty.  We do things a little differently around here and are happiest when we are creating something thoughtful and new that showcases our clients’ personalities and styles.  We are event enthusiasts and savvy when it comes to social graces so each celebration can go off without a hitch!

Categories: Wedding Planner

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Emilia is a really wonderful planner. We hired her as a full planner for our wedding in February 2016. We came to Emilia needing a full plan and lots of creative ideas. In fact, we were completely overwhelmed at planning a big wedding. Emilia is incredibly calm and fun to work with. She listened to us closely and came up with a beautiful blueprint. We loved every single part of it and it was even prettier in person. She also found us really amazing vendors and made the process pain free. On the day of our wedding all we had to do was enjoy the event. Everything down to the last detail was taken care of and our guests were incredibly happy with all the elements of the wedding. We love Emilia and highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Janet, 2/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

First of all, if you are hesitating about whether to hire a month-of coordinator, DO IT, and then hire Emilia. She did a fantastic job at our wedding. I am sure she did so many things behind the scenes that day, but the best part was that my husband and I never had to worry about them. She is the epitome of composure and calm and it really makes a difference in keeping others calm. We dealt with some difficult traffic with our shuttles coming from down (and carrying about 90% of our guests) and Emilia kept everyone calm and got everything back on schedule smoothly. She helped make sure that our self-DJd music ran smoothly and lots of other tiny details. She also did our design blueprint and brought some of the physical design elements and worked with Little Branch to set everything up and make it look perfect. She went above and beyond in helping us with questions, picking up rentals, and even coming by our hotel to pick up a box we forgot. I cannot say enough about Emilia's talent as a coordinator and she has excellent design taste as well. Thank you!

Profile Picture Susannah, 1/30/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Hiring Emilia was the best decision we ever made, after deciding to get married. We hired her as our month-of-coordinator. She is truly great at what she does. She is a great communicator, having answered any/all questions we had throughout our planning. She is very detailed and organized which was perfect for us as my wife and I are not very detail oriented people. She did all our flowers throughout the ceremony and reception. She understood our vision and turned it into something tangible and beautiful. She worked so calmly and with such grace, we couldn't tell if there were any hiccups throughout the day. My wife and I were able to relax and enjoy ourselves throughout our day. She really just exceeded all our expectations. Our other vendors even shared comments with us about how she was great to work with...better than other coordinators they've come across!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 11/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

Sweet Emilia Jane Pricing

17 Photos

Darlington House

17 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Working with Emilia is seriously a dream! She's creative & professional to the max.

Sweet Emilia Jane is a design genius. She creates the most beautiful and timeless visions. I am always inspired when I photographer creations. To top it off she is an incredibly awesome person.

Emilia is one of the most talented planners I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Her attention to detail is impeccable! I highly recommend her to any bride looking to have an amazing wedding!

Where to start... Emilia is a very talented designer! She can take ordinary flowers and trinkets and dishes and make them look like a work of art! If she is planning your big day as well, you are in good hands. Emilia has just the kind of temperament an event planner should have. She is super-sweet, but also very professional and organized! I highly recommend Emilia for your wedding. I would use her services for my own!

Events