Los Angeles, CA 90065 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Emilia Jane

Sweet Emilia Jane, a boutique event planning and design company, was founded in 2009 by Emilia McCool, a certified wedding coordinator and lover of all things glamorous, whimsical and wild. She has over 10 years of experience in events and hospitality and has crafted a stellar team of coordinators and creatives to bring your wedding dreams to life!

We specialize in unique events filled with personality, style and wonder! We believe that customs and traditions are important if they are meaningful to you and not just because everyone else does them. We want you to spend the day of your event laughing, eating and dancing and let us sweat the rest.

We are compulsive list-makers and crafters. We love being organized and getting our hands dirty. We do things a little differently around here and are happiest when we are creating something thoughtful and new that showcases our clients’ personalities and styles. We are event enthusiasts and savvy when it comes to social graces so each celebration can go off without a hitch!

Follow Sweet Emilia Jane on

23 Reviews for Sweet Emilia Jane

1 User photo

Sweet Emilia Jane 1

Samantha · Married on 04/07/2018

Emilia was absolutely exceptional!! She helped me plan the wedding of my dreams and was so attentive and helpful. I am extremely detail oriented and Emilia made sure that every detail I had in mind came to life. She is as sweet as can be and the most organized person I have ever met. The wedding would not have been the same with her. All of the vendors she referred were amazing as well. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Sweet Emilia Jane 2

Janet · Married on 02/13/2016

Emilia is a really wonderful planner. We hired her as a full planner for our wedding in February 2016. We came to Emilia needing a full plan and lots of creative ideas. In fact, we were completely overwhelmed at planning a big wedding. Emilia is incredibly calm and fun to work with. She listened to us closely and came up with a beautiful blueprint. We loved every single part of it and it was even prettier in person. She also found us really amazing vendors and made the process pain free. On the day of our wedding all we had to do was enjoy the event. Everything down to the last detail was taken care of and our guests were incredibly happy with all the elements of the wedding. We love Emilia and highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Deirdre · Married on 11/01/2015

Hiring Emilia was the best decision we ever made, after deciding to get married. We hired her as our month-of-coordinator. She is truly great at what she does. She is a great communicator, having answered any/all questions we had throughout our planning. She is very detailed and organized which was perfect for us as my wife and I are not very detail oriented people. She did all our flowers throughout the ceremony and reception. She understood our vision and turned it into something tangible and beautiful. She worked so calmly and with such grace, we couldn't tell if there were any hiccups throughout the day. My wife and I were able to relax and enjoy ourselves throughout our day. She really just exceeded all our expectations. Our other vendors even shared comments with us about how she was great to work with...better than other coordinators they've come across!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Award

• Ashley Kelemen Photography
    Ashley Kelemen Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Emilia is seriously a dream! She's creative & professional to the max.

• Captured By Aimee
    Captured By Aimee Wedding Photographers

Sweet Emilia Jane is a design genius. She creates the most beautiful and timeless visions. I am always inspired when I photographer creations. To top it off she is an incredibly awesome person.

• Nikolai Weddings and Events
    Nikolai Weddings and Events Wedding Florists

Emilia is one of the most talented planners I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Her attention to detail is impeccable! I highly recommend her to any bride looking to have an amazing wedding!