Serving Tampa, Clearwater & St. Petersburg, Tampa, FL 33647 Map · Phone number

About Stonehouse Events

As a full service event planning company, we love helping our clients bring their wedding dreams to life! Stonehouse Events & More, Inc. is well known for their professionalism and unbelievable attention to detail. We are recognized for providing personalized service and producing savvy and exquisite weddings! It is our goal to make this experience enjoyable while designing a wedding that is a true reflection of who you are as a couple! Contact us today so we can get started planning the wedding day of your dreams!
Follow Stonehouse Events on

Murray34
Murray36
49d71541e30b956a 1337539073969 0218

31 Reviews for Stonehouse Events

I am so glad that we partnered with Cindy of Stonehouse Events for our wedding day. I was very particular about what I wanted, and only realized that I really needed someone like Cindy toward the last six months of my engagement. The major details had been finalized, but Cindy added a lot of value by encouraging us to think about logistical details that we would not have been proactive about without access to her wealth of experience planning large events with many moving pieces. Cindy also planned our rehearsal dinner from start to finish, and did an amazing job pulling together a beautiful scheme that we were so happy with.

Cindy is extremely organized, energetic, detail oriented, and perhaps most importantly, was dedicated to making our wedding exactly how we envisioned it. Cindy has an amazing can-do attitude, and makes it her goal to make sure that you have nothing to worry about on your wedding day.

Another thing that we really appreciate about Cindy is that she is a great communicator, and always checked with us about what we wanted rather than making decisions on our behalf. Months after our wedding, Cindy is still available to us to answer any follow up questions or concerns. Cindy's assistant Mary is also wonderful!

If you are looking for a kind, trustworthy, incredibly hard worker who will put in 110% to make sure your wedding dreams come true, hire Cindy!! You won't regret it!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Lindsay · Married on 04/19/2015

Stop looking, stop interviewing wedding planners and wondering who you should pick. Cindy is the one.

Cindy Stonehouse is hands down the hardest working person I have ever met. From the start, she was so committed to making our wedding the best day it could possibly be. She went above and beyond every day to negotiate the best prices for us, find us the right vendors, and most importantly advise us honestly about how best to plan our day.

She is also incredibly kind and happy - all the time. Whenever we were down or overwhelmed she was there with warm words and a supportive spirit. Throughout the whole process, she is planner, friend, confidant, psychiatrist and wedding expert all in one.

Now that our day is over, I miss talking to her and planning, even though the process isn't always easy. Believe me, on the day, this is the woman you want standing by your side. She will make the right call every time, and do so while making everyone feel at ease and happy.

I could not recommend anyone more highly than Cindy. She is simply the best.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Haley · Married on 01/03/2015

Cindy was a true pleasure to work with in preparing every detail for our big day. I can honestly say the only reason the event went off without any issue was due to her her amazing attention to detail, her knowledge and her project management skills. I would highly recomment her to anyone.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Stonehouse Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Lauren Pauline Photography
    Lauren Pauline Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the privilege to work with Cindy on many occasions and she is one of the best. Not only is she extremely creative, organized and talented, but she is also one of the kindest people I have ever worked with. Her events are always breath taking and I always look forward to working with her!

• Three Fish Fiesta
    Three Fish Fiesta Wedding Photographers

I had the wonderful opportunity to work with Cindy on one of my weddings. She is detail oriented, talented, sweet and worked with the bride to create a beautiful landscape for me to use with my photographs. She is truly the only event planner who has left a lasting (and GREAT!) impression in my mind and I highly recommended her.

• Jerry McGaghey Photography
    Jerry McGaghey Photography Wedding Photographers

Cindy Stonehouse is one of the smartest, sweetest, most driven people in the industry. She has such a passion for her clients and is always at the top of her game. Her attention to detail is AMAZING. Stonehouse Events & More is a company that you can place all of your trust in and know that your event will be fabulous.

• Serving Tampa, Clearwater & St. Petersburg Tampa, 33647 See on map